他们可以无限重复
They can repeat these
这些自我肯定的鬼话
affirmations all they want.
这永远无法解决他们的麻烦
It'll never make their problems go away.
但我可以
But I can.
没人会称我为英雄
Now, no one's ever gonna call me a hero,
但我想出了一个能跟凯特琳这种人
but I've come up with a mutually beneficial solution
互帮互助的办法
for people like Caitlyn:
把他们生活中的怪物喂给我的怪物
get rid of their monsters by giving mine what he needs.
道格 你在那干什么呢?
Hey, Doug. What are you doing over there, buddy?
有人在外面 米切
There's somebody out there, Mitch.
我的天啊 外面没人 道格
Oh, my God, there's no one out there, Doug!
哥们 你真觉得狼博家族
Bro, do you think the Lobo family is gonna
会让我们逃过这一劫?
let us get away with this?
我们偷了他们的毒品啊
We stole their fucking drugs, man.
我不想听你啰嗦 道格
I don't want to hear it, Doug!
天啊
Goddamn it.
怎么回事? - 天啊
What the fuck? -Oh, fuck.
明明刚要开始爽
That was the best part.
怎么回事 哥们
What the fuck, man?
这就是为什么不要把野餐
This is exactly why you never set your picnic up
安排在一大坨狗...
next to a pile of dog...
屎啊! 好吧
Shit! Okay.
你好啊 米切
Hello, Mitch.
呃 听着
Uh, look.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
好吧 等等 我很抱歉
Okay, hold on. I'm-I'm sorry.
好吗 对不起
Okay? I'm sorry.
现在道歉太晚了
It's too late for sorrys.
你夺走了无法归还的东西
You took something you can never give back.
我们可以归还 这不是问题
Well, we can give it back. That's not a problem.
我们都还给你 给你
We'll just give it all back to you. There it is.
拿走吧
Go ahead.
拿走吧 没问题
Have it. No problem.
这是什么 - 这是...
what is this? -It's the, um...
是我们偷的你老板的毒品
th-the drugs we stole from your boss, sir.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们以为我是谁啊?
Uh, who do you think I am?
是派来杀我们的杀手
A-A hit man sent to kill us.
我可比那要
I am something much,
可怕得多了
much worse.
我是凯特琳的朋友
I'm a friend of Caitlyn.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
别在这搞笑了
Get the fuck out of here. No, no!
等等 你刚才说有杀手来杀你?
Wait. What did you say about a hit man sent to kill you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是凯特琳的朋友
A friend of Caitlyn's.
也就算认识吧
Uh, more of an acquaintance.
你在那边看起来个头还小点
You were smaller from back there.
有意思
Funny.
看来你没刀子用了
Looks like you're out of knives.
我误判了
I was wrong.
灭口当然很顺利啦
Yeah, of course the hit is going well.
是阿帕奇老乔动的手
I got Apache Joe on it.
那哥们会拿猎刀
The man cuts out people's tongues
割下人舌头
with a hunting knife.
* 阿帕奇: 美洲原住民族群中的一支
你跟他说他的名号♥是种族歧视吧
You tell him his name is racist.
搞快点啊
Come on!
啊 该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?!
什么鬼?
What the fuck?!
先生 你今晚喝酒了吗?
You, uh, been drinking tonight, sir?
没
No.
怎么 你想陪我喝?
Why? You interested?
好了 快走开
All right, get the hell out of here.
搭档 这边一切都好吗?
Everything okay over here, partner?
是的
Yes.
就是有点不爽被分来干这个
Just frustrating being on this shit detail
而外面有真正的犯罪正在发生
when there's real crimes happening out there.
酒驾不算真正的犯罪吗?
Drunk driving isn't real crime?
你懂我意思的 克里斯
You know what I mean, Chris.
还有一堆失踪人口案要追进
We got a stack of missing person reports to follow up on.
天啊 那是泰迪·狼博 - 怎么?
Holy shit, it's Teddy Lobo. -What the fuck? Come on!
你确定? - 你知道我是谁吗!
Are you sure? -You know who I am?
我是泰迪·你妈·狼博!
I'm Teddy fucking Lobo!
没错 挺确定的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
别想不开啊 丽贝卡
Don't do anything crazy, Rebecca.
我只是正常执勤
I'm just doing my job.
你一执勤就容易想不开
You do your job in a very crazy way,
特别是涉及狼博家族时
especially when it comes to the Lobos.
妈的
Fuck.
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
去他妈的!
Fuck it!
当心 克里斯!
Look out, Chris!
去你妈 该死
Fuck a dick! Shit!
不许动 手放方向盘上!
Don't move! Hands on the wheel!
我这些都是有处方的!
I got a prescription for this shit!
该死
Shit.
我犯什么事了我?
What did I fucking do?
他是在拿毒品砸我们吗? - 是的
Is he throwing drugs at us? -Yes!
我什么都没做错!
I didn't do anything wrong.
该死 是可♥卡♥因♥!
Fuck. Cocaine!
你绝对抓不到...
You can't fucking catch...
你是认真的吗?
Are you fucking serious?
你被逮捕了 贱♥人♥
You're under arrest, bitch.
该死
Fuck.
经过几十年来
After decades of being
被人从全球各个角落追杀
chased away from every corner of the globe,
我们的选择 还有账户余额都多了些限制
our options and bank account have become a little limited.
这虽然不是城♥堡♥
It's not exactly a castle,
但是绝对是那种
but it is exactly the kind of place
没人会注意到有怪物疗伤的地方
no one tends to notice a convalescing monster.
主人?
Master?
主人
Master.
上帝救命啊
Oh, dear Jesus.
主人
Master.
给您
There you are.
您看起来...
You're looking...
...好多了?
...much better?
把手递给我
Fetch me the hand.
对 快点
Yes. Right away.
给您 一点开胃菜
There you go. A little amuse-bouche.
清清口腔
Palate cleanser.
味道好吗?
Is that good?
这是什么?
What is this?
呃 这个...
Uh, that...
这个 应该是 道格
Uh, that is, uh... that's Doug, I believe.
道格真难吃!
Doug is trash!
你都喂我什么垃圾
You're feeding me trash!
真抱歉 主人
I'm sorry, Master.
这个连头都没有
This one doesn't even have a head.
噢 他之前是有头的
Oh, no, he did have a head.
要知道 我的要求不高 雷恩菲尔德
You know, I don't ask for much, Renfield.
只要几个无辜之人的鲜血
Just the blood of a few dozen innocent people.
我知道 对不起 主人
I know. I'm sorry, Master.
您要不坐下 然后...
Let's-let's get you sat down, and then...
我要幸福夫妇 轻信的游客
I want happy couples, unsuspecting tourists,
几个修女 一车的啦啦队员
a handful of nuns, a-a... a busload of cheerleaders.
一车的啦啦队员?
电影精选列表