Oh, my goodness.
你差点吓到我
You almost scared me.
我姐姐在哪?
Where's my sister?
这个啊
Oh, that.
稍等一下
One moment, please.
我得铺垫下气氛
I need to set the mood first.
你好 丽贝卡
Hello, Rebecca.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
终于见到你了
It's nice to finally meet you.
我无法想象雷恩菲尔德是
I can only imagine what you might have heard about me
怎么跟你形容我的
from poor Renfield.
除了把人带给你吃之外吗?
Besides making him bring you people to eat?
这个 我们的关系确实复杂
Well, we did have a complicated relationship.
然而 我通过他的眼睛看到了你
However, when I saw you through his eyes,
我知道我得作出补偿
I knew I had to make things right.
德古拉超能力真是酷毙了
Having Dracula powers is fucking amazing.
别再说"德古拉超能力"了
Stop saying "Dracula powers."
好吧 你怎么叫它的?
Fine. What do you call it?
这是个诅咒
It's a curse.
天啊 你真是戏太多
God, you're such a fucking drama queen.
你能听我说吗?
Would you please listen?
这都是有代价的 好吗?
They come with a cost, okay?
你会成为他的奴役
You'll become his slave.
看 这你就错了 因为主人告诉我...
See, that's where you're wrong, because Master told me...
该死
Shit.
五百年来 我在人心里
For half a millennium, I've seen only weakness
只看到懦弱
in the hearts of men.
然后我看到你的内心
And then I looked into yours.
雷恩菲尔德只尝到我力量的皮毛
Renfield used only the smallest taste of my power
就做到了他以为的善事
to do what he thought was good.
想象下如果有你在我身旁 我能做什么
Imagine what I could do, Rebecca, with you by my side.
我们可以伸张你寻求的正义
We could bring the justice you seek
惩罚逍遥法外太久的那些人
to those who've escaped it for too long.
我还能治愈你的姐姐
And I can heal your sister.
我的血能让她复生
My blood will bring her back.
不
No.
只要你开口 丽贝卡
Say the word, Rebecca,
我就能抹消狼博家族的罪行
and I will undo what the Lobos have done.
我所要交换的
All I ask in exchange...
只是你
...is for you
来加入我
to join me.
不 别听他的
No, don't listen to him.
他跟我说了一样的话
He said the same shit to me.
你能救她吗?
Can you save her?
是的
Yes.
他说你是什么来着?
What did he call you again?
空空的躯壳?
An empty fucking husk?
你看 这就是为什么
See, that... that is why
德古拉和我这么天衣无缝
Dracula and I work so well together.
老子是满的
I'm a full husk,
肚里都是你没有的骨气
full of everything you're not.
力量 权力 忠诚!
Strength, power, loyalty!
她的时间不多了
Her time is running out.
加入我吧
Oh, join me.
不要
Don't.
我跟你说过 他就是这样
I told you, this is what he does.
那又怎样?
So what?
我失去了爸爸
I lost my dad.
不能再失去姐姐了
I can't lose my sister.
如果他能把姐姐还给我
And if he can give her back to me...
我迷失自我也无所谓
...I don't care if I lose myself.
你看错他了
You were wrong about him.
他不是个怪物
He's not a monster.
他也想变好 像你一样
He wants to be better, like you.
也许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
在茫茫黑暗中 我能找到光明
In all the darkness, I can find the light.
该死
Shit.
真是令人惊叹
That was impressive.
我明白雷恩菲尔德
I can see what Renfield saw...
看中你哪点了
in you.
现在这些都是我的了
Now he'll see it go into me.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
打中了我的脚
You shot my foot.
但你的脚会流血
Your foot still bleeds.
去死吧!
Die!
不 噢不!
No! Oh, no!
你是拔不尽我的牙的
You can't take my teeth.
你看 有很多像你一样的人
You see, there will always be people like you.
世界上有太多的雷恩菲尔德
There are far more Renfields in this world
而没有多少丽贝卡
than there are Rebeccas.
他说得多
He's right.
有成千上万个我这样的人
There are millions of people like me.
我足够优秀...
I am enough...
而且他们全都...
And they're all
想要摸索出
trying to figure out
如何挺过这些毁灭性的关系
how to overcome their destructive relationships.
永远记住 你才是真正掌握力量的那一方
Always remember, you're the one with the real power.
成千上万的依赖者
Millions of codependent people.
我就是人类心中那首黑暗挽歌♥
I am the dark poetry in the hearts of all mankind.
成千上万的人
Millions of people
像我一样
just like me.
你只需要把力量夺回来
All you got to do is take it back.
你知道你是什么吗?
Do you know what you are?
我知道
Yes, I do.
我是罗伯特
I'm Robert...
蒙特古 雷恩菲尔德
Montague Renfield,
我是个依赖者
and I'm a codependent.
你是对的 你需要施展法力
You're right. You didn't have to use your power
让我成为你的仆从
to make me your servant,
因为我把我所有的力量给了你
because I gave all my power to you.
而我可以要回来
And I can take it back.
我足够优秀!
I am enough!
我受够了!
And I have enough!
我能够进行改变!
And I am capable of change!
因为我爱我自己
Because I love myself.
而且我...
I'm taking...
今天要完全掌握自己的人生!
full charge of my life today!
看着我的眼睛 德古拉
Look into my eyes, Dracula.
恢复全力 混♥蛋♥
Full power, motherfucker.
天啊 居然成功了
Holy shit, it worked.
那是保护圈吗?
Is that a protection circle?
我在汤不热的新巫术主页上找到了说明
I got the instructions off a Wiccan Tumblr.
那粉末呢?
Oh. And-and that?
是可♥卡♥因♥ -真的吗?
Cocaine. -Really?
看来什么粉末都可以的
Yeah. I guess any kind of powder works
只要能念对咒文
as long as you say the right magic words.
谢谢你 新巫术汤不热
Wow. Thank you, Wiccan Tumblr.
那 现在我们怎么办?
So, um, what do we do now?
有什么遗愿吗?
Any last wishes?
我希望能在地狱度个假
I wish to spend a season in hell,
有趣的灵魂都去往了那里
where all the amusing people are.
撒旦万岁!
Hail Satan!
我知道这看起来很极端
Yes, I know this looks extreme,
也许还有点好玩
and maybe a little fun,
但是说起来
but to our defense, there is so much
没有民俗故事讲到如何杀死吸血鬼
folklore out there about how to actually kill a vampire,
这里讲得很模糊
it gets confusing.
我本人都见过他从一些
You know, I've personally seen him come back
难以置信的状态复活 所以就都试试呗
from some crazy shit, so why not try everything?
* 圣水
电影精选列表