Oh, hey. I was just talking about...
看来他又回来了
Looks like he's back in.
儿子
Son.
噢 妈妈
Oh, Mom.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
我去亲手做些脏活了
Oh, I've been getting my hands real fucking dirty.
快过来 我要让你见见这个人
Come here. I got to show you someone.
过来 放这里就行
Right there. Put it down right there.
就在人头面前
Right in front of the head.
是他妈德古拉!
It's fucking Dracula!
是货真价实的德古拉!
It's the real fucking Dracula!
妈的 带劲
Fuck, man!
他想要和我们一起统治世界
He wants to take over the world with us.
你好 德古拉先生
Hello, Mr. Dracula.
或者该叫你 德古拉王子?
Or should I say Prince Dracula?
幸会
Enchantée.
荣幸至极
The pleasure is all mine.
我们有好多要聊的
We have much to discuss.
好啊
Okay.
天啊 希望我姐快点过来
God, I hope my sister gets here soon.
我们一屁♥股♥麻烦
There's a lot of heat on us.
我曾经在伦敦带我家人去过这样的地方
I took my family to a place like this in London
就在启程去德古拉城♥堡♥的那天早上
the morning I left for Dracula's castle.
你有家人?
You had a family?
曾经有
I did.
那是 很久很久以前了
Um, it was a... a long time ago.
非常久远了
A really long time ago.
是的 我比看起来的要老
Yeah, I'm older than I look.
那是莉莉安 她那时才五岁
That's Lilian. She was five then.
我以为去到欧洲
I thought going to Europe
跟伯爵敲定一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
to make some big deal with a count
能让我们过上应有的人生
would give us the life we deserved.
或者说...
Or, um...
是我以为应有的
what I thought I deserved.
我在各种意义上都对不起她们
I let them down in so many ways.
你知道 这就是他最大的力量
You know, that's his greatest power.
他直视你的双眼
He looks into your eyes and finds
找到你认为能够让人生圆♥满♥的东西
what you think you need to make your life whole.
你的梦想 你的欲望
Your... your dreams and your desires
还有你的...贪婪
and your... greed.
你的耻辱
Your shame.
我怪他逼迫我遗弃了家人
I blamed him for forcing me to abandon my family,
但是...不是那样的
but that... that's not true.
我...
I...
是我渴望这些 我选择跟随了他
I wanted all those things, and I chose to follow him.
我不是个受害者 我是...
I'm not a victim. I'm...
我亲自犯下了这些错误
I made all those mistakes on my own.
听着 我不认为你有这么坏
Look, I don't think you're such a bad guy.
生活让你受了不少苦
Life throws a lot of shit at you,
有时你会受一个吸血鬼
but sometimes you fall under the thrall
奴役个几十年
of a vampire for a few decades,
有时你会骂你姐姐是个傻♥逼♥
and sometimes you call your sister an unbearable twat
就在奶奶的生日派对
at Grandma's birthday party.
你应该趁来得及 跟你姐姐和解
You should make things right with your sister while you can.
说起来
Speaking of.
我真要打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call her.
雷恩菲尔德 真好啊
Renfield. It's so wonderful
你终于找到一个人
that you have finally found someone
能够鼓励你成长了
who does inspire you to grow as a person.
嘿 你在哪?
Hey, where are you?
我也找到一些人
I have found some people
愿意让我的潜力得到发挥
who will unleash my potential as well.
他们能够明白
They understand this world
这个世界的本质和需求
for what it is and what it needs.
你好 丽贝卡
Hello, Rebecca.
找人吗?
Looking for someone?
我姐姐在哪?
Where's my sister?
我给过你多好的提议 丽贝卡
I offered you so much, Rebecca,
但你选择信赖如此脆弱的体系
but you put your faith in such fragile institutions
没有选择更保靠的选项
instead of something far more enduring.
你姐姐在我们手上
We've got your sister.
她没有多少时间了
She doesn't have much time.
丽贝卡 你要去哪?
Rebecca, where are you going?
去救我姐姐 - 丽贝卡 你不明白
To get my sister. -Rebecca, you don't understand.
不只是狼博家族
It's not just the Lobos. It's...
德古拉跟他们联手了
Dracula is with them.
好啊 我自己去 - 听着 拜托
Fine. I'll go myself. -Look, please.
我试过反抗他
I tried to stand up to him,
但他杀死了我在乎的人
and he killed people I cared about.
我不能让这一切重演了
I can't let that happen again.
你想当英雄吗 雷恩菲尔德
You want to be a hero, Renfield?
那你就要以身犯险
You have to risk everything.
而且作为同样在乎你的人
And as someone that cares about you,
你不面对他 就永远得不到自♥由♥
you're never really gonna be free until you face him.
你在乎我吗?
You care about me?
这么说才能让你上车吗?
Is that what it takes to get you in the car?
好吧 如果我们要这样做
All right, if we're gonna do this,
就得准备好 得趁太阳没下山
we need to prepare, and we need to do it before sunset.
午饭前我就能解决
I'm ready to do it before lunch.
好吧
Okay.
直说吧 他们知道我们要来
Let's face it, they know we're coming,
那我们就风风火火进门
so let's go in style.
光有枪肯定是不够的
Yeah, just guns won't be enough.
* 一站式 鱼饵商店
*蟋蟀 蚱蜢 蚯蚓 鱼虫 蛆
我需要虫子 很多很多虫子
I'm gonna need bugs-- lots of bugs--
木桩刺
wooden stakes,
还有十字架
uh, crucifixes,
还有保护圈
and, uh, maybe a protection circle.
保护圈是个什么东西?
What the fuck is a protection circle?
是个粉末画成的圆圈
It's a circle made of powder that--
如果能念出拉丁咒文
it-it traps demons if you say the right,
就能困住恶魔 - 算了吧
uh, Latin stuff. -Forget it.
一旦太阳下山 就来不及了
Oh, once it's dark, it'll be too late.
你能等一会再吃吗?
Can you maybe save that for later?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
都跑到... - 是卡到牙齿了吗?
It's all in... -Is it in my teeth?
卡在每一颗牙齿上
It is in every tooth.
无论一会发生什么
No matter what happens in there, ju...
一定要救下你姐姐
Make sure you save your sister.
感觉一定很好吧
Must be nice...
不需要邀请就能进门
not needing to be invited in.
等一等 等一等 我是不是认识你?
Wait a second. Wait a second. Don't I know you?
因为你看起来...
Because you look so...
好眼熟(仆从)
...familiar.
午安 警官
Afternoon, Officer.
该死 我没子弹了
Shit. I'm out.
你以为打你还需要枪?
You think I need guns to fuck you up?
来吧
Let's do this.
咋回事?
What the fuck?
妈的
Fuck!
你应该趁有机会时接受我的提议
You should've taken my offer when you had the chance.
现在你的选择只剩下
Now the only choice you're gonna get
先卸胳膊还是先卸大腿了
is which one of your limbs I'm gonna tear off first!
快走!
Go!
不!
No!
你一定很恼火吧 他选了我而非你
Oh, this must drive you crazy-- him choosing me over you.
我其实没啥特别的感觉
I don't really have strong feelings about it.
很明显你我是阴阳两派
I'm clearly the yin to your yang.
我们也就见过两面
We've barely met twice.
你个有恃无恐的混♥蛋♥
You patronizing piece of shit!
我的天
电影精选列表