That's a cool ant farm.
还能再加入一只吗?
Is there room for one more?
可以啊 - 好吗?
Yeah. -Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
大家都出出主意
Let's give him some ideas.
你知道木梳是啥吗?
Do you know what a brush is?
还有 清理下指甲缝
Oh, and clean them nasty fingernails.
护理日 我跟你一起去
Spa day. I'll go with you.
让你体内的查克拉平衡 伙计
Get your chakras balanced, homes.
还有 换点现代的衣服吧
Ooh, and update that wardrobe to this century.
众目睽睽之下
You would think that attacking a police officer
攻击一名警官
in front of a bunch of witnesses
这本该足够让泰迪·狼博吃牢饭了
at a restaurant would be enough to put Teddy Lobo behind bars.
但你们把我当傻子呢吧?
You guys don't think I know what's going on here, huh?
我不知道你们这帮混♥蛋♥里有多少人
I don't know how many of you assholes
收了狼博家族的好处
are on the Lobos' payroll,
但是你们能动手脚的证据
but there's only so much evidence you can tamper with
还有能恐吓的证人 都是有限的
and so many witnesses you can intimidate.
对吧? 总有一天
All right? Because eventually,
会有人勇敢地站出来
someone brave enough is going to step forward,
并且帮我扳倒狼博家族
and they're going to help me take down the Lobos
还有你们这帮混♥蛋♥
and all of you motherfuckers!
永远不得翻身!
Permanently! Permanently!
雷恩菲尔德先生?
Mr. Renfield?
罗伯特·蒙特古·雷恩菲尔德 为您效劳
Robert Montague Renfield, yes, at your service.
你好像变样了
You look different.
变得好了
Good different.
很喜欢你的毛衣
I really like your sweater.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
在梅西百货买♥♥的
I went to Macy's.
我来是为了录口供的
Um, I'm here to give my witness statement.
你每次录口供都带花来吗?
You always bring flowers to give a witness statement?
是的 呃 是给大家买♥♥的
Yeah, uh, well, th-they're for everyone.
是给大家的 - 大家的
They're for everyone. -Everyone.
你想...最好放在水里养着
Do you, um... Probably put it in some water.
剩下的都送给你
And the rest are for you.
谢谢你 - 没事
Thank you. -Yeah. Pleasure.
丽贝卡 这是你小男友吗?
Rebecca, is this your boyfriend?
闭他妈嘴 凯尔
Shut the fuck up, Kyle!
谢谢你能来 雷恩菲尔德先生
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Renfield.
这真的意义重大
It really means a lot.
我终于能做点好事 对我来说
Yeah, it means a lot that I can actually
也是意义重大
do the right thing, for once.
我真的非常感激你能来
Well, if I could just stress how appreciative I am
因为如果没有你
that you're here, uh, because without you,
我可能就有点迷失方向了 - 不
I think I'd be a bit lost. -No.
你代表了所有活在恐惧阴影下的人
You stood up for everyone who's ever lived in fear
拒绝让强大的势力扭曲他们的人生
of the powerful forces shaping their lives.
好吗 你一定要坚持下去
Okay? And you need to keep doing that,
因为当像你一样的人不再
because when people like you stop
为这些人抗争时
standing up to people like them,
怪物就会统治一切了
that's when the monsters take over.
所以...
So...
你没有迷失方向
You are not lost.
你能鼓舞人心
You're an inspiration.
谢谢你 雷恩菲尔德先生
Thank you, Mr. Renfield.
叫我罗伯特
It's Robert.
罗伯特
Robert.
这跟在餐馆里
This is the same prick
打败所有人的混♥蛋♥是同一个人
who took out everyone in the restaurant.
他为谁卖♥♥命?
Who does he work for?
五大家族吗? - 我不知道
The five fucking families? -I-I don't know.
但我们黑进了国安局的天眼系统
But we've hacked into the NSA's Eye in the Sky,
我们能追踪他
and we can track him
利用城里一切摄像头
using all these other cameras throughout the city.
是的 我能搞到你想要的任何东西
Yes, I can get you access to whatever you want.
是的 而且还有更好的
Yeah, and then we enhance.
我们追踪到他了
We got a trace on him. -Boom!
好了 现在可以追踪他的一举一动了
We did it. Now we can track his every move.
他最后的已知位置是慈善医院原址
His last known location is at the old charity hospital.
限你今天之内找到他 杀了他
You have until the end of the day to find him and kill him.
十分钟足矣
Give me ten minutes.
还是今日之内吧
I'll take the end of the day.
你把这支笔上的DNA在系统里比对一遍吗?
Can you run the DNA on this pen through the Bureau's database?
还有国际刑♥警♥的系统
And Interpol.
我没法相信部门里的任何人
I can't trust this with anyone who works in my department.
发现这支笔的地方
This pen was found near a location
就在那三个失踪人口附近
where these three guys went missing.
逮捕泰迪·狼博时 他也是
Teddy Lobo was fleeing from the same location
从这里逃走的
when I arrested him.
据街头消息说 这三个人就是
Word on the street is these are the three guys
偷了狼博家毒品的人
who allegedly stole drugs from the Lobos.
没错
Right.
这支笔上的DNA证据
And the DNA evidence on this pen
也许能把泰迪·狼博与犯罪现场联♥系♥起来
just might connect Teddy Lobo to that crime scene.
也许希望渺茫 但是值得试试
Maybe it's a long shot, but I got to try.
听着 我知道我一直没处理好一切
Look, I know I-I haven't handled anything well
自从爸他...
since Dad, um...
但我真的需要你的帮助
but I really need your help.
你能查下这支笔吗?
Can you run this pen?
求你了
Please.
* 禁止入内
走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
见他妈的鬼了
Holy fucking shit.
罗尼 给我妈打电♥话♥
Ronnie, call my mom!
这就打
I'm on it.
罗尼 赶紧给我妈打电♥话♥!
Ronnie, call my fucking mom!
喂 罗尼
Hello, Ronnie?
罗尼 你又误触了吗?
Ronnie, is this another butt dial?
你们是撂挑子跑了吗? 喂?
Did you guys fucking bail? Hello?
有人吗? - 泰迪
Guys? -Teddy.
妈 怎么回事? - 泰迪
What the fuck? Mom. -Teddy.
妈?
Mom?
泰迪?
Teddy?
你♥他♥妈♥知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who the fuck I am?
泰迪? - 我可是泰迪·狼博
Teddy? -I'm Teddy fucking Lobo.
我是德古拉伯爵
I am Count Dracula.
你比较厉害
You win.
你是谁?
Who are you?
是教堂派你来的?
You were sent by the church?
什么教堂? 不是
Church? No.
你到底说什么呢?
What are you fucking talking about?
我是个罪犯
I'm a criminal.
我们整个组织都很邪恶
My whole organization is about evil.
很邪恶的
Evil. Oh, fuck.
哥们
Dude.
你为什么来这里?
Why are you here?
我来这里是为了找这个家伙
I'm here because I want to find this guy!
我是来找他的
I'm trying to find this guy.
他插手我们的家族生意
He stuck his nose in our family business
还杀了我们几个人
and killed some of our guys
想要救下一群无辜群众
trying to save a bunch of innocent people.
所以怎么 他是你的室友?
So, what is he, like, your fucking roommate?
他是我的仆从
He's my servant.
他好像没好好伺候你啊
He doesn't seem to be serving you very well.
这里是警员昆西
You've reached Officer Quincy.
请在哔声后陈述你的紧急情况
Please state your emergency at the sound of the beep.
嗨 丽贝卡
Uh, hi, Rebecca.
这不是很紧急 是我 罗伯特
It's not an emergency. It-it's me, Robert.
我想问的是 呃
What, uh, I was trying to ask was, um,
电影精选列表