凯特琳 这是个过程 懂吗
Caitlyn, this is a process, okay?
但重要的是你要记住
But it's important for you to remember
能够拯救我们的只有我们自己
that the only person who can save us is ourselves.
他是个怪物
He's a monster.
是个他妈的怪物
A goddamn fucking monster.
他就是这样
That's what he is.
我却无法从他身边逃离
But I can't seem to get away from him.
你还记得最初 米切身上哪一点吸引了你吗?
Do you remember what drew you to Mitch in the first place?
我们在工作时认识的
We met at work, and...
他很迷人 又有些神秘
...he was charming and mysterious.
* 改变由你开始
依赖症成瘾匿名互助小组
他带我去共进晚餐 还带我出去玩
He wined and dined me and took me traveling,
然后...
and...
他告诉我说 是我们俩对抗全世界
he told me it was me and him against the world.
他让我觉得自己很重要
He made me feel important.
你好
Hello.
我的名字是罗伯特·蒙特古·雷恩菲尔德
My name is Robert Montague Renfield.
就像这些好人一样
And just like all these decent folks,
我也身处一段毁灭性关系中
I am in a destructive relationship.
等等 等等 这信息量有点大
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. That was a lot.
也许我们该回到最初讲起
Maybe we should just back up to the beginning.
雷恩菲尔德先生 欢迎你
Mr. Renfield, I bid you welcome.
吾乃...
I am...
德古拉
Dracula.
我第一次见他是 还是个地♥产♥律师
When I met him, I was a real estate lawyer
想要做成一笔改变人生的买♥♥卖♥♥
hoping to make a deal that would change my life
给家人更好的生活
and my family's lives forever.
这绝对是做到了
Oh, and it most certainly did.
你会是个非常得力的住手 雷恩菲尔德先生
You will make a very good assistant, Mr. Renfield.
我太懂凯特琳的感受了
I understand how Caitlyn feels.
我从不喝红酒
I never drink wine.
他也带我共进晚餐
He also wined and dined me.
让我觉得自己很重要
He made me feel important.
他带我混迹上流社会
He introduced me into high society.
我们一起去剧场
We went to the theater.
我们一起出国旅行
We traveled to exotic places.
然后 他把我变成了他的仆从
And then he made me his familiar.
* 仆从(名词) 德古拉的奴役 能够拥有一点点德古拉力量
也就是要照顾主人的所有需求
Which means that I take care of Master's every need.
包括人♥员♥变♥动♥
Including staff changes
还有特殊的饮食需求
and arranging his special dietary requirements.
听着 我也不是一开始就来服侍黑暗王子的
Look, I didn't just jump into serving the Prince of Darkness.
我们共度过一些好时光
We had some great times.
但就像所有的好时光一样...
But just like all great times...
仆从
Servant.
一切都结束了
...they come to an end.
吸血鬼猎人回来了
The hunters have returned.
啊 对了
Ah, yes.
虫子 这事常有发生
The bugs. This comes up a lot.
德古拉的力量来自吸食人类生命
Dracula's powers come from consuming human life.
我的来自吃虫子
Mine come from eating bugs.
理解了吗? 很好 说到哪了?
Make sense? Great. Now, where were we?
我来了 主人!
I'm coming, Master!
该死 妈的 该死
Shit. Fuck. Shit.
该死 妈的 该死 妈的
Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck.
坏 坏 坏事了
Sh-Sh-Sh-Shit.
这是个保护圈 雷恩菲尔德
This is a protection circle, Renfield.
他逃不出来的
He cannot escape.
我们为世界除去这个邪物吧
Let us rid this world of his evil,
你也终于能自♥由♥了
and you can finally be free!
自♥由♥?
Free?
一旦我不在了
The moment I'm gone,
你就会因为我犯下的罪行被囚禁
they will lock you away for what you've done for me.
我是你唯一的救赎
I am your only salvation.
我是你唯一的朋友
I am your only friend.
我是唯一一个
I am the only one
在乎你的人
who cares for you.
我甚至记得当时认为
I actually remember thinking,
他这次真的是认真的哦
"He really, really means it this time."
雷恩菲尔德
Renfield!
像我们这样的人已经没有了
We are the last of our kind.
从今往后 德古拉杀的每一个人
From now on, every drop of blood Dracula spills
都是死在你的手上
will be on your hands.
该死 没想到有这段
Fuck. I was not expecting that.
或者这段
Or that.
主人 你还好吗?
Master, you okay?
不好
No.
看出来了
Yeah.
这次的结果还挺典型的
This is a fairly typical result.
在德古拉的能力的顶峰 他会开始
At the peak of his powers, Dracula goes on
一段疯狂的嗜血狂欢
a full-tilt blood-sucking bender,
那些好人会出现 一通操作
the good guys show up and do their thing,
然后就剩我来收拾残局
and then it's up to me to clean up the mess.
我把这叫做过渡阶段
It's what I call our transitional period.
* 新奥尔良 现在
我带着他去往新的城市 供养他恢复能力
So I take him to a new city, nurse him back to full power,
找个像样点的地方躲一躲
find a decent place to ride it out
* 抵押赎回 基本上免费! 废弃医院!
直到整个重新循环一遍
until the whole cycle starts all over again.
抱歉 你好
Uh, excuse me. H-Hi.
我能借支笔吗?
May I borrow a pen, please?
谢谢...你
Thank... you.
* Mulates: 新奥尔良的连锁卡真(Cajun)风情餐馆
于是这就回到了现在
Which brings us back here.
同时 我会来这里听这些可怜的人儿
In the meantime, I come here and listen to these poor souls
讲述他们各自的怪物
talk about their monsters.
你刚聊到了米切
You were just talking about Mitch, what...
我知道这在坏事里 算不上什么大事
I know this is, like, way down the list of bad stuff,
* 诞生于上世纪50年代 源自牙买♥♥加的一种快节奏音乐
但是他真的好爱听斯卡
but he's also really into ska.
是指那种音乐? - 没错
The kind of music? -Yes.
* 都是乐队名字
鱼骨 芥末瓶 巫毒夜光头骨
Fishbone, Mustard Plug, Voodoo Glow Skulls.
我太讨厌这些玩意了!
I fucking hate that shit!
很抱歉 凯特琳 我真...
I'm so sorry, Caitlyn. I'm so...
我真的很抱歉 - 马克 没关系的
Mark, I am... I'm so sorry. -It's okay.
那玩意不全都是喇叭响吗
Is that the one that's 99% horns?
没错 我就是这么想的
Yeah, see, that's what I was thinking.
不 这可真是过于简化
No. That's a huge oversimplification
斯卡为音乐史带来的创新了
of ska's innovative contribution to music.
我的天啊 我是谁?
Oh, my God, who am I?
雷恩菲尔德
Renfield? -Hmm?
抱歉 我 吞了个虫子
Sorry, no, I swallowed a bug.
不是故意的
Unintentionally.
怎么 还有谁是故意的吗...
What-what other way is there to...
你想分享下你的故事吗?
Would you like to share your story?
不了 谢谢你 我不觉得你们能明白
No. Thank-thank you. I don't think you'd understand.
我知道这很可怕
I know it's scary.
你认为一切都不会有改变了
And you think things are never gonna change,
我向你保证 总有一天你会发现
but I promise you, one day you're gonna realize
你可以过上想要的人生
that you can have the life that you want.
但现在 我只希望
But in the meantime, I just hope
你来这里能够有所收获
that you get something out of coming here.
我有的
I am.
太好了
That's great.
是的 我来这里确实
Oh, yes, I'm getting something
有所收获: 受害者们
out of coming here: victims.
但不是说这些人
But not these victims.
来一起自我肯定吧
Let's do our affirmations.
我足够好 我受够了
I am enough, and I have enough.
我值得找到幸福
I deserve happiness.
我为能做自己而感激
I am grateful for all that I am,
今天我要完全掌控自己的人生
and I take full charge of my life today.
电影精选列表