A busload of cheerleaders?
一车的啦啦队员
A busload of cheerleaders
这会立刻让我满血复活
will get me back to full power like that.
您是说 女性啦啦队员?
Do you mean female cheerleaders?
别总往性事上扯
Don't make it a sexual thing.
我没说是这样
No, no. I did not say it was.
我考虑的并不是性别
You know it's not the gender I'm concerned with.
我男孩也吃 女孩也吃
You know, I-I'll eat boys, I'll eat girls.
要的是那种纯洁
It's the purity.
但凭这一点就能让我回到
It alone will bring me back to...
巅峰状态
Full power.
我懂的 主人
I get it, Master.
您值得更好的
You deserve better.
但现代世界里危险重重
But the modern world is a dangerous place.
如果我们能再小心一点
Maybe if we were just a little bit more careful,
我们就能 不用再逃亡了
we could, you know, stop running.
就可以 安顿下来 我也能...
You know, settle down, and I could have...
我们也能 重新拥有人生
We could have a life again.
你一定很为难
It must be difficult
纠结于他们和我的规则中间
to be caught between their rules and mine.
他们的规则对道德有着复杂的纠葛
Their rules offer a confusing tangle of morality,
而我的规则非常简单
whereas mine are very simple.
你可以随意杀戮
You can kill and eat
大快朵颐 永不死去
whatever you want and never die.
这真的是种天赋
And it truly is a gift.
然而 你仿佛认为这会
And yet, you seem to think it makes you
让你成为怪物
some sort of a monster.
你知道这样有多么欠考虑吗?
Do you have any idea how inconsiderate that is?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我的需求是唯一重要的事 仆从
My needs are the only thing that matters, servant.
而我的需求是什么?
And what exactly are my needs?
您的需求 您的需求是...
Um, your needs, your needs were the, uh...
幸福的夫妇 轻信的游客
uh, happy couples, u-unsuspecting tourists, uh...
修女 还有一车的啦啦队员
nuns, nuns and a-a busload of cheerleaders.
没错
Indeed.
我想这可以称为 我的医疗保险
I suppose this is what you'd call my health-care plan.
他的血有治愈伤口的能力
His blood has the power to heal the injured.
甚至没有任何后遗症
And there's not even a copay.
除非算上灵魂的腐蚀
Unless you consider my soul.
你要给我带来我所要的
You will get me exactly what I want.
我不能进监狱
I cannot go to jail.
你们想知道什么我都说
I'll tell you anything you want to know.
你们想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
谋杀案! 谋杀案!
Murders! Murders.
我们冷血谋杀了好多好多人啊
We fucking murdered so many fucking people in cold blood.
就比如昨晚 我们谋杀了那几个
Like last night, for example, we murdered these people
偷我们毒品的人
for trying to steal our drugs.
这是双尸案 朋友 双尸案啊!
That's a twofer, my man. That is a fucking twofer.
都还没人进去呢 他已经在招了
Nobody's been in the room yet, and he's already confessing.
看到了吧?
You see that?
我要单凭一个酒驾检查点
I'm gonna take down the entire fucking Lobo empire
就把狼博家族一锅端
off of one traffic stop.
配合一下 搭档
Put her there, partner.
我们走 - 什么?
Let's go. -What?
我们走吧 - 我没事了?
Let's go. -I'm out?
不 不! - 我们走
No. No! -Let's go.
我可什么都没招 - 怎么...
I didn't say a fucking thing, by the way. -What the f...
老子走了! - 这怎么回事?
I'm out, baby! -What the fuck is this?
抱歉了大伙 你猜怎么着?
Excuse me, everybody. Guess what.
去你妈!
Fuck you!
去你妈 也去你妈
Fuck you and you.
嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么回事?
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. What is this?
他马上就要全招了
He was about to give up everything.
他准备好说出一切了
He was ready to say anything
因为你让他受到了创伤
because of the trauma you put him through.
我抓到他时他已经很创伤了
He was already traumatized when I found him.
我的天啊 昆西
For crying out loud, Quincy.
你的工作是抓酒驾
Your job is to bust drunk drivers,
不是凭一己之力拿下黑帮
not single-handedly bring down the mob.
他当时正在逃命 长官
He was running from something, sir.
然后才撞上酒驾检查点
And then he crashed into a DUI checkpoint,
犯下了一串重罪
committed ten felonies,
更别提惹恼了一屋子警♥察♥
and not to mention eff-you-ing a room full of cops.
你一直都在惹恼我 - 去你妈 凯尔
You eff-you me all the time. -Fuck you, Kyle!
听着 昆西
Look, Quincy.
你父亲曾是我认识的
Your father was one of the most honest
最诚实 最清廉的警♥察♥
and incorruptible cops I knew.
你非常像他
And you're a lot like him.
在他过世前 我向你父亲保证过
And before he passed, I promised your father that
我会尽最大能力照顾好你
I would do my best to take care of you.
但有时 你也要懂得配合
But sometimes, you got to know when to play ball.
这不是你的垫脚石
This ain't your stepping stone.
这是你的谷底
It's your rock bottom.
你们都看个什么劲呢?
What the fuck are you guys looking at, huh?
* 莫里斯·昆西 警长 新奥尔良警署
卒于 2015年2月22日
该死
Shit.
你这次又怎么了?
What'd you do this time?
跟平时一样呗
What I do every time.
抓到泰迪·狼博犯罪 然后
Catch Teddy Lobo committing a crime, and then:
怎么着? 他又一次躲过去了
What? Oh, surprise, he got away with it again.
而你的FBI小队呢 哪去了?
And what about your-your little FBI, uh, task force up there?
你们回来四个月了
You guys been back for four months.
你们对狼博家族做什么了?
What have you done about the Lobos?
搞了点窃听?
Oh, oh, oh, a-a wiretap?
发了张传票? 开了张停车罚单?
Subpoena? A fucking parking ticket?
在餐馆用眼神狠狠剜了一下?
A hard stare across a diner?
他们对爸爸做的事 我也一样愤怒
I am just as mad about what they did to Dad as you are.
我和你一样想要报仇
I want revenge just as bad as you do.
但是每天我都逼自己咽下那股怒火
But every day, I force myself to swallow that anger
以防扰乱我的调查
so I don't fuck up my investigation.
如果你学不会放手
And if you cannot learn to let that go...
你就永远得不到想要的正义
...you're never gonna get the justice that you want.
这里不是只有你失去了爸爸
You're not the only one who lost a dad here.
给你 照顾好自己
Here you go. Take care of yourself.
你应得的 好好享受吧 - 谢谢
You earned it. Shower yourself in it. - Thanks.
泰迪 - 好吧
Teddy. -Ooh! Okay.
你妈妈要求见你
Your mother wants to see you.
好吧
All right.
在楼下
Downstairs.
长长的 均匀地发力
Long, even strokes.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
泰迪
Teddy.
你说你...想要找我?
You said you want... You said you wanted to see me?
坐下吧
Take a seat, please.
你知道为什么我们成为了
Do you even know why we became
城市里最强大的犯罪家族吗?
the most powerful crime family in this city?
我们不是最庞大的 不是最富有的
We're not the biggest. We're not the richest.
但是最令人闻风丧胆的
However, we are the most feared.
我们无情而暴♥力♥的形象
Our reputation for ruthlessness and violence
是我多年以来苦苦经营的
is something I have worked very hard to cultivate.
但最近 我们的敌人好像
But lately, our enemies don't seem to be
没以前那么怕我们了
as afraid as they used to be.
他们还是很怕的 妈妈
They're fucking scared, Mom.
不是说那两个偷毒品的小混混
Not the two-bit punks stealing our drugs.
不是说那五大家族
Not the five families.
也不是那个小交♥警♥
And not that fucking traffic cop.
这个家族是个帝国 泰迪
This family is an empire, Teddy.
我亲手打出的帝国
I built an empire.
我得知道它的未来有所保障
And I need to know its future is secure.
我得知道它由谁接手
I need to know whose hands it belongs in.
我得知道接手的人 不怕弄脏双手
电影精选列表