-你好 蒂姆 -他认识你吗
- Hello Tim. - He knows you?
我看到你和哈利的皮卡丘搭档了
I see you partnered with Harry's Pikachu.
而且他也认识我
And he knows me too.
你认识哈利吗
You knew Harry?
哈利正在处理的案子
The case Harry was working on,
是我委托的
It was for me.
真是个大转折 柳暗花明啊
That's a twist, that's very twisty.
这种试剂威胁着我所做的一切
This compound threatens everything I built.
他知道R 他怎么知道R的事情
He knows about the R. How does he know about the R?
我雇了哈利去追踪它的来源
I hired Harry to trace it to its' source.
想象一下我是多么震惊
Imagine my shock when the answer...
当我发现原来是我自己的儿子在作祟
turned out to be my own son.
我毕生致力于完善
I've devoted my life to perfecting
宝可梦精灵和人类之间的伙伴关系
the partnership between Pokémon and humans.
在这种关系里宝可梦精灵
A partnership where Pokémon
能将我们最好的一面引导出来
bring out the best in us.
但是这样做的同时
In doing so,
恐怕我忽视了作为父母的责任
I'm afraid I neglected my responsibilities as a parent.
罗杰憎恨宝可梦精灵
Roger resents the Pokémon.
我觉得他在我的阴影下生活了这么久
I think he's lived in my shadow for so long.
以至于他真的想毁了我的遗产
He actually wants to destroy my legacy.
看来每份仇父情绪里都得有个衰爸
Well, there's no such thing as daddy issues without daddy.
但克利福先生 你怎么能让他这么做
But Mr.Clifford, how could you let him do that?
自从我的疾病让我深陷在这张椅子上
Ever since my illness put me in this chair,
罗杰接管了公♥司♥越来越多的股份
Roger has taken over more and more of the company.
他控制着董事会 也控制着警♥察♥和政客
He controls the board, he also controls the police and politicians.
而且他坐拥媒体
And he owns the press.
哈利是我唯一信任的人
Harry is the only one I can trust
所以你要找到他
that's why you need to find him.
你还不知道吗 哈利已经死了
You haven't heard? Harry is dead.
不 蒂姆 你父亲还活着
Oh no, Tim, your father is alive.
蒂姆 小心
Look out, Tim!
先进的全息成像技术
Advanced holographic imaging.
自从我被束缚在这把椅子上
Since being confined to this chair,
我就在投资能把世界呈现在我面前的办法
I've invested in ways of bringing the world to me.
这段影像是根据警方的档案生成的
This was recreated from police footage,
可以让我们看到
It allows us to see things...
他们不能或不想让我们看到的东西
that they cannot or don't want us to see.
他还活着
He's alive.
那是我 车祸的时候我在哈利身边
That's me, I'm was with Harry in the crash.
我得帮他
He needs my help.
如果哈利活着 为什么警♥察♥没有找到他
If Harry is alive, why didn't they find him?
-那是什么 -超梦
- What is that? - Mewtwo.
一个人工制♥造♥的恶魔
A manmade abomination.
通过实验室提取
Created in the laboratory using DNA from
古代梦幻化石DNA创造出来的
the fossil remains of the ancient Meow.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
如果那个东西出自梦幻
If that thing came from Mew,
那这个就是世上最强大的宝可梦精灵了
then we're looking at the most powerful Pokémon in the world.
没错 当时就是这样
That's it, that's what happened to me.
超梦消除了我的记忆
Mewtwo wiped my memory.
可是为什么呢
But why?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
慢着
Wait...
慢着 他要带他去哪
Wait, wait, wait, where did he take him?
这就是你现在要解决的问题了
That's for you to solve now.
找到超梦就等于找到了你父亲
Find Mewtwo and you will find your father.
孩子 重新来过的机会非常难得
Second chance is a special thing, kid.
解决了这件事 很多事都会变得更好
There's a lot we can make beter if we crack this case.
不过我还有个问题 我们要去哪
One question though, where are we going?
不知道 我负责走
I don't know, I'm just going.
你负责告诉我往哪走 你才是侦探啊
You gotta tell me where, you're the detective.
如果罗杰·克利福是整件事的关键
Okay, if Roger Clifford is the key to all of this,
那我们需要找一个能接触到他的人
Then we need someone who has access to him.
那个人是谁 我们都心知肚明
And we both know who that is.
小情人儿
Lover boy.
别瞎说 别哪壶不开提哪壶
Okay, come on, that's... come on, let's not start that again.
她来了
There she is.
怎么戴着墨镜 她能看见我们吗
What... what's with the sunglasses, can she see us?
不知 应该看不见吧
I don't... I don't think she can see us.
谢谢你肯来
Hey, thanks for coming.
别跟我说话
Don't talk to me.
好的
Okay.
-这是什么情况 -表现得随意点
- What happens now? - Just act casual.
但是别往我这看
but don't look at me.
这一点都不随意好吗
There's nothing casual about this.
看看这个
Look at this.
-不好意思 我 -没事 没事
- Sorry, that was... - Oh shit, it's okay, it's okay.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, I'm sorry.
简直好的不得了
Yeah, this is working out great.
你叫她坐到这边来不就好了
Why don't you just have her sit over here?
不然你过来跟我们一起坐吧
Do you wanna just come sit with us? Anyway...
我不该鼓励你 你没戏的
I should've never encouraged you, you... you have no chance.
我看了罗杰的电脑
I got access to Roger's computer.
真的吗 怎么做到的
Oh wow, how do you do that?
在他的实验室里打翻一杯卡布奇诺
Spilled a kapucino in his lab.
听起来有点浪费咖啡
Uh, sounds like a waste of coffee.
我查了他所有的记录
So I searched through all his records,
重点查了那片区域的产权信息
I targeted the property rights in the region and
再跟市政♥府♥登记的克利福金融公♥司♥记录
I cross check that with city records
进行交叉比对 然后我发现了
for any Clifford finance businesses until I found...
请看
May I present...
PCL 一个宝可梦精灵基因研究机构
PCL, a Pokémon's genetic research facility.
-不仅如此 -她真不错
- But that's not all. - She's good.
上周 PCL出了一场“意外”
Last week, PCL had an "acccident" and
不得不关闭了整间机构
had to shut down the entire facility.
就在同一天晚上 哈利·古德曼失踪了
That's the same ngiht Harry Goodman went missing.
没人知道发生了什么 完全的消息封锁
No one knows what happened. Total media blackout.
意味着什么呢 我不知道
What does it all mean? I don't know.
简直令人兴奋 你兴奋吗
This is very exciting, are you excited?
-兴奋 -我觉得他刚刚尿了一点
- Yeah. - I think he just peed a little.
-那 -不是 是我 我尿了
- So... - No, no, that's me, that was me.
也就是说
So umm...
有人 在掩盖真♥相♥
there's, there's a cover-up.
可是
But...
他们想掩盖的是什么
What are they covering up?
我们去看看不就知道了
What do you say we go find out?
所以现在是怎么个意思
So let me get this right,
我们被迫听这按♥摩♥专用背景音乐
we are forced to listen to this SPA music
就是为了防止你脑抽然后杀光我们吗
so your head doesn't explode... and kill us all?
你的皮卡丘真的很特别
Your Pikachu is so unusual.
拿下去 我才不要给你按♥摩♥
Hey you put that down! I am not giving you a massage.
我从来没见过戴帽子的宝可梦精灵
I have never known a Pokémon to wear a hat.
他确实有点怪
Yeah, he's weird.
-是吧 -他超奇怪的
- Yeah. - He is so weird.
我当然在乎我搭档的性命了
Of course I care about my partner's life.
好啦好啦 拿过来吧
Fine, fine, hand it over!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
什么
What?
没什么 我是想问 这个人是谁
Nah, nothing, I was... I was actually wondering who umm... this was.
PCL的首席科学家 安·劳伦特博士
It's PCL's chief scientist, Dr. Ann Laurent.
那膀子哥说的博士肯定就是她
I bet this is the doctor shirtless was talking about.
她因为一项宝可梦的研究失去了奖学金
She lost her university grant over a experimentation on Pokémon
因为她想控制它们的思想
because she was trying to control theire minds.
她基本上可以被称为宝可梦精灵神经学家
She is essentially a neurologist for Pokémon.
也许这位博士可以着手研究一下
Maybe this doctor can weigh in
我被绑在旁边安着一颗炸♥弹♥的儿童座椅上
on the long-term psychological effects of being strapped into a babyseat...
时的心理阴影面♥积♥
next to a bomb!
到了
This is it.
看到那些牌子了吗
Look at the signs.
电影精选列表