We'are play charades,
还是别玩了
We are not playing charades!
-好的我找到了一把刀 -别扔刀
- OK, I'm gonna get a knife - Not the knife!
好的 刀不是个好点子
OK, bad idea with the knife.
我再找个其他的
I'll find something else.
吃这个
Eat this!
不用谢
You're so welcome.
他只是个饿坏了的小家伙
He is just a hungry little guy.
妈鸭
Oh my god!
快来小伙子 我们跑
Come on kid, let's move.
去屋顶
To the roof!
好主意
Brilliant idea.
你把住门 我去找人帮忙
You hold the door, I'll go get help!
-啥 -救命啊 救命
- What? - Help! Help!
我的天 救命
Oh my god, help!
卧♥槽♥
Oh Shit!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
我的娘啊 救命 他要被生吞了
Oh my god, help! Oh he's getting eaten alive.
他要被生吞了 他要死啦
He's being eaten alive! I mean he's dying!
根本没人来 真是世态炎凉
No one is coming, people are so insensitive.
穿上裤子 以最快的速度跑
Put your pants back on and run like the wind!
快点 再快点
Blazing speed! Blazing speed!
老兄 他们被你逐渐裸♥露♥的身躯所吸引
Dude, they seem to be attracting to your increasing nudeness!
好的
OK.
好了 我们从这儿跳下去
Alright, we're jumping down here.
不不 我可不想进垃圾专用管道
No, No, I'm not going to trash chute!
说得好 让我看看
Good call, let me know
再加上一个超级疯狂的宝可梦精灵会怎样
how it goes with the super crazy Pokémon.
你死得很光荣
You died a hero!
笔直落地啊小伙子
Way to stick the landing, kid.
离我远点
Leave me alone!
看来某些人心情又变好了
Oh, looks like someone is back in the good mood.
快跑 可怕的手尾猴来了
Run! Rapid Aipom!
当心 快跑
Look out! Run!
跑 跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go, go!
快跑鸭 先生
Go, go, go, sir! The...
我觉得穿上裤子会好一点
I think pants are gonna do you a lot of good right now.
嘘 快走
Shush! Go!
我以为你的穿的是蓝色的内♥裤♥
You know, I pictured yours ass a bit of a brief sky,
其实看起来还不错
but those are nice.
我的话 我不♥穿♥内♥裤♥的
Me? I... I don't wear underwear.
你知道我不会害羞
You know,I'm not modest.
打扰一下 你好 请问下
Excuse me, excuse me. Hi, sorry.
你能听到他说话吗 能听到吗
You can hear him, right? You can hear him talking?
能啊 皮卡皮卡皮卡
Oh, yeah.'Pika-Pika-Pika'.
-他真可爱 -你才真可爱
- He's adorable. - You're adorable.
小子 他们听不懂
They can't understand me, kid.
是我的原因 我吸了点不对劲的东西
It's me, It's... It's that stuff I put up my nose.
不是你想的那个 煤气 我闻了煤气
No, not like that. No, it was a gas, I was breathing gas.
是意外情况 我不是有意的
Accidentally, accidentally, I was accidentally...
意外地闻了煤气
Accidentally on the gas.
如果你不想因为违法犯忌
Unless you want charming law to give
而去监狱旅躺游 那就快走
you a one-way ticket to hoosegow, let's move.
就没人能听见他说话吗
No one else can hear him?
-我也是第一次遇到这种 -他在说话
- This is a first for me too, kid. - He's saying words.
一般你想和人类说话
You try to talked to people all the time,
而他们只听见皮卡皮卡
all they hear is 'Pika Pika'.
-拍拍我或者亲亲我 -你能
- Pat me,or kiss me, - Can you...?
-还会用手指来戳我 -没有人吗
- they stick a finger in me. - Anyone?
真过分
It's really gross.
没人能够听见他吗
Can no one else hear him?
你能听见他在说话吗
Can you hear him, talking?
你能听见他在说话吗
Can you hear him saying words?
你在这又能得到什么答案呢 小伙子
What are you not getting here, kid?
你是唯一一个能听见我说话的人
You are the only one who could hear me.
-就像是命中注定 -才不是命中注定
- It's like destiny. - It's not destiny.
那你为啥在那间公♥寓♥里呢
Then why were you in that apartment?
那是我爸爸的房♥子
It's my father's place.
所以我在那
That's why I was there.
你又是为什么在那呢
Why were you there?
你是哈利的儿子吗
You are Harry's son?
你怎么会知道他的名字
How do you know his name?
哈利·古德曼
你是哈利的宝可梦精灵搭档吗
You're Harry's Pokémon partner?
要喝杯咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
若我能喝一杯的话 那真是
Cuz I could use a coffee, I mean, that's...
好的 那就去喝一杯吧
Yeah, let's get a coffee.
来 走吧
Yeah, come on.
所以我才会在那
So there I was.
在不知名的地方失忆是最坏的事
In the middle of nowhere with bad case of the forgetness.
这帽子里哈利的名字和地址
The only clue to my past is the Harry's name
成了唯一能追溯到我过去的线索
and the address inside this hat.
所以我回到了公♥寓♥ 我在那儿遇见了你
So, I made my way to the apartment, and that's where I found you.
我不知道 可能哈利也深陷其中
I don't know, maybe Harry got in too deep.
-深陷什么 -你知道
- Deep in what? - You know...
一堆坏事缠身 很麻烦的那种事
Mixed up with the wrong crowd, that kind of thing.
发生在最好的我们身上
Happens to the best of us.
死物堆积 围墙逼近
The deads pile up, the walls close in.
对的变成错的
Right becomes wrong.
错的变成对的
Wrong becomes wrong.
-等等你在和谁打电♥话♥呢 -没谁
- Wait, who are you calling? - No one.
是的是的 那听起来不错
Yeah yeah, no, that sounds great,that sounds great.
好多事要告诉你
There's many of those really you know...
等等 我很好奇 你在听谁说话
Wait, I'm confused, Are you hearing other voices besides mine?
我只想知道为啥我能听懂你
All I wanna know is why I can understand you.
这我可答不上来 小伙子
Can't help you there, kid.
就像我有健忘症 总该死的记不住事
Like I said I have amnesia. Can't remember a darn thing.
好吧所以你现在是在和一只
Okay, so you are talking Pikachu with
失忆了并对咖啡上瘾的皮卡丘对话
no memories who's addicted to caffeine.
我能戒掉咖啡 只要我想
I can stop whenever I want.
这些都只是自愿的
These are just choices.
再来一杯 双份的
Another round, extra shot.
浓得像黑夜一样 谢谢你宝贝
Black as night, thank you sweetie.
你看 虽然我是个大侦探
Look, I'm a great detective.
但是我没有记忆就解不开身世之谜
But I can't solve my own mystery if I have no memory.
那你又是怎么知道自己是个侦探的呢
Then how do you even know you're a detective?
那个啊 我打肚脐眼里能感觉到
Oh that, I can, I can feel that in my jellys.
什么 你说在哪感觉到的
What is that? What is that?
打肚脐眼里啊 就那个 你能感觉到的
It's the jellys! It's a thing, you know, you feel it,
就是当其他所有人都否定你的时候
when you really believe in something
你心里依然深信不疑的那个地方
despite everyone telling you you're wrong,
所以我得找到哈利
which is why I need to find Harry.
他是解开我身世的关键
He's the key to my past.
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
那我顺便告诉你个坏消息
I got some bad news for you cuz...
哈利已经死了
Harry's dead.
什么
What?
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
不 哈利没死
No, Harry ain't dead.
不 哈利死了
No, Harry is dead
抱歉 你错了
You're wrong, sorry.
我在警方那里看到了他的死亡报告
I saw in the police report that he's dead
就凭那些条子说他死了吗
Just cuz the cop says he's dead?
-法律意义上他已经死了 -真的吗
- I mean he's legally dead. - Really?
他们找到尸体了吗
Did they find a body?
噢 没找到是吧
Oh I didn't think so.
而且 那份报告还说我也死了对吧
And by the way, did that report also said it that I'm dead?
因为我还在这活蹦乱跳
Cuz if I'm still alive and kicking,
所以哈利也还活着
that means Harry is out there too.
结案
Case closed.
电影精选列表