兵来将挡 水来土掩
I deal with things in the moment.
好的 来吧
Okay, here we go.
很显然
Now obviously,
我之前打败过这个二货
I've dealt with this putz before,
那我只要再来一次就行了
so I'll just do it again.
快把帽子还给我
Give me my hat back!
那家伙吸了一整管的那R什么的东西
That thing just choked a year worth of that R stuff.
别紧张 就像你说的
Hey, hey, hey, its' like you said, okay?
你之前就打败过它
You did it before.
你只需要用上你的技能
You just gotta use your powers,
你可以用电光石火 放电 或者电球
you can use Quick Attack, Discharge, or Electro Ball.
但我觉得伏特攻击是你最有利的技能
But I think Volt Tackle is your best move.
所以用它来开场
So start with that.
首先 你什么时候学会变成
First of all, when did you learn how to be
一个宝可梦精灵训练师了
a Pokémon trainer?
其次 快把我从这鬼地方弄出来
And secondly, get me the hell out of here!
对战开始
Be-gin!
当心
Look out!
我忘了你刚才说的了
I forgot everything you said!
我就是会忘记事情 我有失忆症
I forget things, It's what I do, I have amnesia!
你得想办法造成击中要害 用伏特攻击
You need to go for a Critical Hit, use Volt Tackle!
伏特攻击会把我撞晕的
Volt Tackle will knock me out!
我要用十万伏特
I'm going for Thunderbolt!
你行的 你行的
Come on, you got it, you got it!
快点快点快点
Come on, come on, come on...
哥们儿 你在干嘛呢
Hey bud, what are you doing?
有人在旁边看的时候我使不出来
I can't do it when people are watching.
大家都转过去不要看可以吗
Can everyone just look away please?
还是使不出来
It's not working.
我忘了怎么用技能了
I forgot how to use my powers!
但是他可没忘
But he didn't!
皮卡丘 快跑
Pikachu, run!
受到重重一击
Taking on one hit!
皮卡丘 要不要哭一哭呀
Hey Pikachu, wanna cry?
你不会想这么做的
You don't wanna do this,
我这么可爱
I'm adorable.
皮卡 皮卡
Pika-Pika.
你疯了吗 快出去
Are you crazy? Get out of there!
交给我了 老大
I got it, chief!
你在对我的宝贝做什么
What are you doing to my baby?!
快给我让开
Get out of the way!
这可不妙啊
Oh oh, that's not good!
你真烦人
You're annoying!
把你知道的告诉我
Tell me what you know!
你要找的那个人
The guy you were looking for
想知道R的来源
wanted to know the source of R.
他是医生介绍来的 我只知道这些
He comes from the doctor, that's all I know.
现在离我远点
Now leave me alone!
接得不错 小子 我们从这里出去吧
Nice catch, kid. Let's get out of here!
我有个计划
I got a plan.
那没用的 鲤鱼王是最没用了
Look, that's not gonna work! Magikarp is the worst!
鲤鱼王可以进化成暴鲤龙
Magickarp can evolve into Gyrados,
只需轻轻一脚 水溅跃
all it needs is a little kick, water in the hole!
在我脑海里想象的是另一番场景
In my head I saw that differently.
蒂姆 我不会漂流
Hey Tim, I don't float.
我说过鲤鱼王肯定有用
I told you Magikarp weren't useless.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我以为你马上就出城了
I thought you couldn't wait to get out town.
是的 但计划有变 因为我找到了他
Yeah, well, my plan's changed because I found him.
我没懂你的意思
I'm not following.
哈利没有死
Harry is not dead.
如果他的宝可梦精灵还活着
If his Pokémon partner still alive
那就说明他也活着
that means he is too.
这不叫证据 孩子
That is not proof, son.
告诉他那个R试剂
Tell him about the chemical R
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
哈利的最后一个案子和地下对战有关
Harry's last case had to do with underground battles,
所以我才会去那里
that's why I was there.
-有一种化学试剂 -我们进行了调查
- There's a chemical. - We've ran an investigation.
哈利调查清楚了但是陷入了麻烦
Harry figured it out and he's in trouble!
我们调查了 调查都结束了
We did, and it was all over!
那就重新展开调查
Then reopen the investigation,
他还活着 我能感觉到
he's out there, I can feel it.
打肚脐眼里 告诉他
In your jellys, go ahead, say it.
我才不会那么说的
I'm not gonna say that.
我能感觉到 警督 从骨子里
I can feel it, Lieutenant, in my bones.
-没有肚脐好 -别打断我
- Not as good. - Stop!
是的 我能听懂皮卡丘说话
Oh yeah, and I can understand Pikachu,
我们是伙伴 所以
we're partners, so...
蒂姆 亲人的逝去确实很难面对
Tim, It's very difficult to cope with loss,
-否认可以成为 -不 我没在否认
- Denial can be a... - No, I'm not in denial!
我知道我是对的 他一定还活着
I'm right! I know it! He's...he's out there.
我本不想给你看这个
I never wanted to show you this,
但我认为你还是应该看一下
but I think it's important you see it.
没有人能在那样的车祸中幸存下来
No one could survive a crash like that,
你♥爸♥爸也不行
not even your dad.
他已经死了 蒂姆
He's gone, Tim.
我应该坐上那列火车的
I should've gotten on that train.
啥意思
What's that, kid?
我母亲死后
After my mother died,
我和我爸就疏远了
my dad and I drifted apart.
他搬到这里 全身心地投入工作
He moved here and poured himself into his work.
最后他想让我过来和他一起生活 但是
Eventually he tried to get me to come live with him but...
我不愿意过来
I wouldn't go.
为什么呢
How come?
我觉得他不曾在乎过
I didn't think he cared.
我想我只是习惯了他不在身边
I guess I just got used to him not being around and...
我不能原谅他
I couldn't forgive him, for it.
直到我来到这里
Until I got here, and...
我才意识到他很在乎
I realized that he did care.
但是
But...
我不知道 因为我从未给过他机会
I didn't know, cuz I never gave him a chance.
而现在已经太迟了
And... now it's too late.
我真的
I really...
我真希望我坐上了那列火车
I really wish I'd gotten on that train.
听着 小子
Listen, kid.
我可能失去了记忆 但我至少知道
Look, I may not have memories, but I know this much,
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
这不是任何人的错
It wasn't anybody's fault.
而且我相信如果你♥爸♥爸在这里
And I'm sure if your dad was here,
他会紧紧地抱住你 直到不能呼吸
he would hug you so hard, your bones would pop.
他会告诉你他很抱歉这一切
And he tell you he's sorry for everything.
他会为你骄傲的 小子
He'd be damn proud of you, kid.
我还没真正对你友好过呢
I haven't been really nice to you.
是啊 确实
No, you really haven't.
-我们还有一个谜团要解开呢 -什么
- We still got one mystery to solve. - What?
你的身世
Yours.
我们来查清楚是谁让你失忆的
Let's find out who did this to you.
-找回你的记忆 -我非常乐意
- Get your memory back. - I'd like that.
我乐意至极
I'd like that very much.
一看就是辆坏蛋的车
Well, that's a bad-guy car.
谢谢你 诺曼小姐
Thank you, Miss Norman.
谢谢你了 诺曼小姐 就这样吧
Yes thank you Miss Norman, that'll be all.
我想撬撬她的嘴
I want to blab her mouth.
请进来吧
Please, come in.
他们是华丽的生物 对吧
Magnificent creatures, aren't they?
哇 一只火伊布
Wow. A Flareon.
想象一下 有机会能让自己进化得更完美
Imagine being able to evolve into the best possible version of yourself.
你好
S'up?
你内心的那股力量 等待着被唤醒
That greatness inside you, just waiting to be awoken.
电影精选列表