这是啥啊
What... what is this?
我记得这个地方
I know this place.
这就是发生车祸的地方
This is the scene of the crash.
那是什么
What is that?
甲贺忍♥蛙的飞镖
Greninja stars.
肯定是罗杰派甲贺忍♥蛙造成车祸的
Roger must have sent the Greninja to cause the crash.
也就是说
Which means...
超梦其实是在保护我们吗
Mewtwo was trying to protect us?
最先进的全息投影
Advanced Holographic Imaging
它能让我们看到警方不能
It allows us to see things that they cannot
-或是不想让我们看见的 -等一下
- or don't want us to see. - Wait...
霍华德肯定也在影像里看到这个了
Howard would've seen this in his hologram.
不会吧 糟了糟了
Oh no! No, no, no.
蒂姆
Tim!
霍华德 克利福先生
Howard! Mr. Clifford!
您的儿子
Your son...
把超梦抓回来了
has Mewtwo here.
-等下 你在 -蒂姆
- Wait, what are you...? - Tim.
不用担心
It's gonna be ok.
快跑
Run!
转移成功了
The transfer worked.
我的身体坐在轮椅上
My body is in the chair,
灵魂却在超梦身体里
but my mind is in Mewtwo.
-霍华德 -做得很好 蒂姆
- Howard? - Well done, Tim.
多亏了你和哈利的皮卡丘才让我抓到了超梦
You and Harry's Pikachu led me straight to Mewtwo.
造成车祸的不是超梦
Mewtwo didn't cause the crash.
谁让你♥爸♥多管闲事
All your father had to do
他只要拿钱走人就行了
was take the money and walk away.
但他问东问西
But he started asking questions.
-我不得不制止他 -是你想杀他
- I had to stop him. - You tried to kill him!
我也没办法
I had no choice!
他顺着R血清发现了对战
He tracked the "R" to the battles.
还查到了劳伦特博士的身上
Traced it back to Dr. Laurent.
他和他的皮卡丘还帮超梦逃跑
And he and his Pikachu helped Mewtwo escape!
正如各位所见 市民们兴高采烈
So as you can see, we are more than happy with the turn out today.
也有很多家庭
So many families...
很感谢大家 谢谢 采访到此为止
Thank you so much. Thank you. That's all. Thank you.
让一下 不好意思 您好
Excuse me, please. Hello!
您好 我跟市长
Hi. I have an interview.
-预约了采访 -请进
- with the mayor... - Go on please.
市长先生 我得和您谈谈 是十分重要的事
Mr. Mayor, Mr. Mayor I need to speak with you please, it's urgent.
-你这采访也来得太晚了 -求您了
- Little late for a interview don't you think? - Please.
在我们开始游♥行♥之前
Before we begin the parade,
感谢我们的赞助者 霍华德·克利福
I'd like to thank our benefactor Howard Clifford.
整件事从来都不是为了治好我自己
This was never about curing me.
我是为全人类开辟了全新的道路
I've found a path forward for all of us.
超梦有能力将人类的灵魂
Mewtwo has the power to transfer
转移进宝可梦的身体里
the soul of a human into the body of a Pokémon,
唯一的条件是 宝可梦要进入疯狂状态
as long as the Pokémon are in a crazed state.
不过R气体能解决这个问题
The R gas takes care of that.
是气球 R气体在气球里
The balloons. The R gas is in the balloons.
莱姆市的民众啊
People of Rhyme City.
我终于找到了解药
I've finally discovered a cure.
不只是为我自己 而是为了全人类
Not just for me, but for all of humanity.
宝可梦能进化成更好的自己
Pokémon can evolve into better versions of themselves.
现在 你们也能了
And now, so can you.
人类和宝可梦
Humans and Pokémon
融为一体
merged into one.
别让你的宝可梦吸入紫色气体
Don't let your Pokémon breathe the purple gas.
这里是吉田 请求支援
This is Yoshida, requesting backup.
所有部队进入
All units should proceed to the...
布鲁 停下
Snubbull, no!
别让你的宝可梦吸入紫色气体
Don't let your Pokémon breathe the gas.
别让你的宝可梦吸入紫色气体
Don't let your Pokémon breathe the gas.
天啊
Come on...
这里是露西·史蒂文斯为您报道市内紧急情况
This is Lucy Stevens reporting a city wide emergency.
别让你的宝可梦吸
Do not let your Pokémon breathe...
可达鸭
Psyduck!
好吧
Ok.
从没见过这么乱的游♥行♥
Worst parade I've ever seen.
露西吗 你在这里面吗
Lucy? Lucy you are in there?
蒂姆呢
Where is Tim?
霍华德就是超梦
Howard is Mewtwo?
这可真是大开了我的天眼了
This really blows my bridge discovery out of the water.
好了 我要阻止这一切
Alright. I gotta stop this.
上吧
Game on!
好的 皮卡丘
Ok, Pikachu.
你身体里肯定有股能量
Your powers are in there somewhere.
你只需要让你的小脑瓜动起来
Just need a little spark to get this party started.
开工吧
Let's do this!
哈利的皮卡丘
Harry's Pikachu.
你觉得你能阻止未来的进程吗
You think you can stand in the way of the future?
我就是未来
I am the future!
他回来了
He's back!
神经连接
The neural link.
罗杰
Roger?
小心后面
Behind you!
你是个百变怪
You are a Ditto.
左拐 右拐右拐
Make left! Make right! Right!
你在哪考的飞行执照 幼儿园吗
Where did you learn how to fly? The ground?
别 停停停 停下
No, no, no, no. Stop, stop, stop.
等等
Wait, wait!
等一下等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
天了噜 这题超纲了
Come on, no, that's not fair.
算了 事先声明 就算我喜欢的女人
Okay, for the record, I have no guilt hitting
变成了豆豆眼 我也敢打
a beady-eyed version of the woman I'm very attracted to.
往上 可别吸那个气
Oh! Pull up! Don't breathe the gas.
你还真吸了 对吧
You breathed the gas, didn't you?
好吧
Okay.
了结他 百变怪
Finish him, Ditto!
不 不要不要
No! No, no, no!
皮卡丘
Pikachu!
蒂姆
Tim...
哈利的儿子很快就要死了
Harry's son is finished.
不要
No...
蒂姆说过十万伏特是我的绝招
Tim says Volt Tackle is my best move.
让我好好发挥发挥
Let's do this Pokémon Battle thing right!
不要
No!
把手给我
Give me your hand!
那个杀千刀的百变怪哪来的
What kind of a Ditto was that?
那是改良版 我爸基因实验的结果
That was modified. My father's genetic experiments.
异想天开
A feeble effort!
皮卡丘怎么可能打得过超梦
A Pikachu cannot defeat Mewtwo in battle.
我也没想打败你
I didn't mean to defeat you.
我只需要让你分心
I just needed to distract you.
不
No!
你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么
What have you done?
皮卡丘 不要
Pikachu! No!
-皮卡丘 -蒂姆
- Pikachu! - Tim!
-你还好吗 -我很抱歉
- Are you ok? - I'm sorry!
我很抱歉在你最需要我的时候转身离开了
I'm sorry I pushed you away just when you needed me the most.
你能回来就够了
I'm just happy you are back.
搭档
Partner.
你应该能解决这一团糟吧
Please tell me you can fix this mess.
我会把一切变回原样
I will undo, what has be done.
以后再也不这样了
Let's never do that again,
我保证
okay?
奇怪的是 无论他有怎样的缺点
The strange thing is that no matter what his flaws,
我内心深处还是很自责没有陪伴他
deep down I blame myself for not being there for him.
你 你是在跟进这件事的
You! You were working on this story.
电影精选列表