我觉得她知道的比她透露的更多
I think she knows more than she let on.
聪明人都这样
The smart ones always do.
我们得去她办公室撬她嘴巴
We gotta go down to her work and press her.
那是个比喻
That's a metaphor.
我知道什么是比喻
Yeah, I know what a metaphor is.
好吧 我之前在喝那杯
Yeah, I was drinking that.
我也在喝那杯
I was also drinking...
请你随意踩踏我的毕生心血吧
Just step anywhere, it's only my life's work.
不 不
No, no.
我们不要这样
We are not doing that.
行吧 我走路就是了
Fine, I'll walk.
一小时内我要走1万步
I'm trying to get 100,000 steps this hour.
大家好 我是罗杰 克利福
Hello, I'm Roger Clifford,
CNM的董事长以及克利福企业的主席
President of CNM, and chairman of Clifford's enterprises.
我是霍华德·克利福
And I'm Howard Clifford,
莱姆市未来的构想者
the visionary icon behind Ryme City.
为了和睦共处 集♥合♥起来
Together, in the spirits of harmony,
我们将举办莱姆市史上最大的游♥行♥
we're throwing the largest parade the Ryme City has ever seen.
您一定不要错过
You won't wanna miss it.
在周末 我们邀请人类和宝可梦精灵
So at the weekend, we invite the people and the Pokémon to be there.
来共同庆祝我们之间和睦共处
A celebration of the harmony between humans and Pokémon.
好的 卡
And, cut!
我觉得录得挺好的
I think that went rather well.
拜托你闭嘴吧 爸
Oh, shut up dad!
他看上去很棒
He seems nice.
罗杰 拜托
Roger, please.
这应该是我们给市民的礼物
This is supposed to be our gift to the citizen.
未来构想者 认真的吗
Visionary icon, really?
是个救世主吗
Was savior of the world taken?
儿子 这是你的人写的宣传稿
It was your people who wrote the promos, son.
这就是你治疗癌症的完整经过吗
Is there an unabridged version where you cure cancer?
噢 好得很啊
Oh, that's right.
每次都是这样背对我
Turn your back on me like you always did.
顺便说一句 没人喜欢你的宝可梦精灵
By the way, no one likes your Pokémon.
她在那
There she is.
我明白你为什么如此兴奋了
I can see why you're so excited.
我没有 听着 我没有 兴奋
I wasn't...Okay, I was not, that excited.
克利福先生 我这有个事件
Mr. Clifford, I may have a story for you.
我听说了宝可梦精灵袭击人类的传言
I've heard rumors of Pokémon attacking people,
但是没有主流媒体报道 我认为
But there's been no main stream to cover it, I think that...
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我们不是八卦小报
We are not a tabloid,
不报道无凭无据的流言蜚语或八卦消息
which means we don't report on rumors, gossip, or hearsay.
无法证实就不是新闻
It's not news if it can't be verified.
想要报道一个事件
You want a story?
就去追根溯源
Find a source!
哦 最重要的一点
Oh, and pro tip,
对时下热点保持理性
have reasonable sense of fashion.
她来了 她来了 认真点
Here she comes, here she comes, try to look deep.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
又见面了 呃
Hey again, uh...
我这样可能有点奇怪
Yeah, I know this seems weird
但我要问你个事
but I actually need to ask you something.
但在这里不 不太 合适
Now is not... not really the good... the good time.
我明白了 抱歉
Yeah, I saw that. I'm...I'm sorry.
对不起 有点烫
Sorry, it's piping hot.
你找到了个宝可梦精灵伙伴
You found yourself a Pokémon partner.
-呃 他并不是 -哇 他好可爱
- Hmm... not exactly... - Oh, he's cute.
她想拉拢我 但相信我
Yeah, she's trying to work me kid, but trust me,
我不会 啊我的大地母亲 好舒服
I can't... oh sweet mother of earthiest, that feels so good.
-听着 -天啊
- So...listen - Oh my god, ohh.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我在哈利桌子上发现这个
I found something on Harry's desk.
它差点让我窒息而亡 而且我没有
It nearly choked me to death, and I wasn't...
别 别在这说
No, not here.
来我办公室
In my office.
来我办公室
"In my office"
我们去她办公室
We're going to her office.
太棒了
This is great.
这不是办公室 这是放这些铅笔的棺材
This isn't an office, It's a coffin. with pencils.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right,
我能和这孩子说话也能和你说话
I can talk to the kiddy and can talk to you, who gifted.
你这个傻瓜 她有可达鸭
You're a dummy that she has a Psyduck!
受到压力时会爆发
These things explode when they're stressed.
保持冷静 兄弟
Hey, hey, keep calm, pal.
安静 安静
Serenity now, serenity now.
-不 -好
- No. - OK.
-好 -你找到了吗
- Okay. - You got it?
给你
Here it is.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find this?
我的线人说码头附近有哈利的消息
Word on the street was that Harry had an informant near the docks.
我去那打探了一番
I went there to snoop around.
我在那找到了小药瓶
And that's where I found the vial.
但是码头很危险
But the docks can be dangerous.
那种地方晚上别独自一人去
It's not the sort of place you wanna visit alone at night.
其实我很习惯晚上独自一人
I'm actually pretty good of being alone at night.
不行 完全不会说话
Nope, that did not land right at all.
我不是 我不是这意思
That's not... that's not what I meant to say.
-没事 -我只想
- It's okay. - I'm just gonna...
我 我们应该马上出发 所以
I...I, We should go soon, so...
没错 我们得马上出发
Yeah, yeah, we should go.
天啊 你以前有和姑娘说过话吗
Good god, have you ever talked to woman before?
你有点
You got some...
是的 我以前和姑娘说过话
Yes, I've talked to women before,
所以 我不需要你的帮助
and no, I don't need your help.
是在你妈妈肚子里吗还是
Was it during the birth canal or...?
你知道你需要什么吗 一个 肩鞍
You know what you need? A shoulder saddle.
我打赌肯定有人做过
I bet someone makes one.
好 你还有其他办法吗
Okay, there are other ways for you to get around.
你这是在侮辱我
This is humiliating.
你每走一步
Every step for you is 1000 for me
我的肺和肋骨要走一千步
and my lungs and the side to ribs.
为了使我们伙伴关系稳固
We need to get some ground rules
我们需要定些规矩
if this partnership's gonna work.
你才不是我的同伴
You're not my partner.
导师 老师 大♥师♥ 随你怎么称呼
Mentor, sensei, master, whatever you wanna call it.
不 这些都不行
No, none of those.
如果这 如果这不是煤气的原因
Hey, what if it, what if wasn't the gas?
如果你天生就听得懂我说话呢
What if it's voluntary, huh?
如果哈利也能听懂你烦人的声音呢
What if Harry can understand your annoying voice too?
你不说话我们也懂
You don't need to talk to us for us to understand.
我们能感觉你在说什么
We can feel what you are saying.
你得分享下自己的经历
You have to be open to the experience.
-偶尔尝试一下 -那还是算了吧
- Try it sometimes. - Yeah, I'd rather not.
我一整天都在和你说话
I got my plate full of talking to you.
那是什么
What is that?
安静却又致命
Silent but deadly.
抱歉 我咖啡喝多了 肚子有点疼
Apologies, my tummy is bashed from all that coffee.
不 下来
No, ew, get off!
我是说那个
I meant that.
那个
Oh, oh... that.
是魔墙人偶 他们是最讨厌的
It's a Mr.Mime, they're the worst.
安静但令人讨厌
Silent but annoying.
他认出你了吗
Does he recognize you?
我觉得他认出了你
I think he recognizes you.
我是哈利的伙伴
Well, I was Harry's partner,
我跟哈利一起出现过
so I would've been with him.
哈利的线人是个宝可梦精灵啊
Harry's informant is a Pokémon!
抓住它
Get him!
-他在原地踏步啊 -别告诉他真♥相♥
- He's barely moving. - Don't tell him that.
电影精选列表