他们在外面
They are outside.
控制室发生电力故障
We're losing power in the containment chamber.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
就在附近
Something's close.
看 我说的就是这个 我心跳好快
See, this is what I'm talking about. My heart is pounding.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down.
一只卡拉卡拉吗
A...a Cubone?
来这就为了给你抓宝可梦精灵 是吗
We are not catching you a Pokémon, are we?
什么
What?
别告诉我这是你计划好的 杰克
Tell me you didn't plan this, Jack.
抱歉 你是说
I'm sorry, are you...
杰克 别告诉我这是你计划好的
Jack, said you didn't plan this.
你认真的吗 你怎么能这么说
Are you serious, how dare you?
拜托 当然不是了
OK? Of course not, come on!
好吧 也许有一点点
Okay, maybe.
昨天晚上是满月
It was a full moon last night
我妈妈听它哭得眼睛都快哭瞎了
and my mom heard it crying its' eyes out.
因为她一直不停的做噩梦
Cuz she can't help having a nightmare
所以她起来给我拿了一杯热牛奶
so she brought me a glass of warm milk.
兄弟 我以为你只是想出来转转
Dude, I thought you wanted to, you know, hang out
重温我们小时候的美好时光
and relive the good old days, like we were kids
是的啊 但是你看
I do, but just look at it.
这只宝可梦精灵简直是为你量身定做的
That is the perfect Pokémon for you.
杰克 我并不想要一只宝可梦精灵
Jack, I'm not looking for a Pokémon,
我跟你说过的
I've told you this.
我已经仔细想了很久了 好吗
I have thought long and hard about this, ok?
水属性的不适合你
Water type is not right for you,
火属性的也是 但是卡拉卡拉
neither is fire type, but Cubone is...
很孤独
...lonely.
一点没错
Exactly!
好吧 谢谢你 杰克 非常感谢
Ok, thank you Jack. Thank you for that.
你还有更扎心的大实话要跟我说的吗
Are there any another emotional truth bomb you wanna drop on me?
以后再说 但现在我手里这个更实在
Maybe later, but right now the truth is in my hands.
沙雕球
Stupid ball.
是啊 去吧
Yes,yes!
记住了抓宝可梦精灵可不单单是技巧的事
OK. Remember catching a Pokémon is not about skill.
所以一定可以做到的
So you can do this.
真是会鼓舞人
Good pep talk.
必须要它选择你
OK, it has to choose you too,
所以得让它愿意成为你的伙伴
so make him want to be your partner.
嘿 卡拉卡拉 你好吗 老铁
Hey, Cubone. What's up, buddy?
你知道不是谁都能
You know not everyone can...
把他们死去亲戚的头骨戴在头上 但是
pull off wearing the skull of their dead relatives, but...
你肯定可以
..you know, you sure can.
好吧 它不喜欢谈论这个
Okay, he doesn't like that.
一点也不喜欢
He did not like that.
杰克
Jack!
快点扔出去
Throw it!
-只管扔出去 -像个男人一样
- Throw the ball. - Like a man.
我成功了
I did it!
抓到了
Still got it!
不是绿色的光
The light's not green.
它还没有变成绿色的
It still hasn't turned green yet,
杰克 不太妙啊 是吧
Jack, that's bad, right?
快跑
Run!
他没有选择我
He didn't choose me.
快跑
Run!
他没有选择我 杰克
He didn't choose me, Jack!
我看见了
I can see that.
我不是它的选择
I'm not its' choice.
那是只气炸了的卡拉卡拉
That was one angry Cubone.
让我回想起很多我妈妈的事情
He remind me a lot about my mom.
我知道我可能会有点婆婆妈妈的
So umm... I don't know if this is gonna sound corny, or whatever
有话直说吧 杰克 我懒得生气了
Just say it, Jack. I'm too tired to be angry.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
-又来了 -我们认识的人都离开了镇子
- This again! - OK, listen, everyone we know has left town.
现在我也要离开了
and now I'm leaving too.
没关系啊
Yeah, but that's okay.
你要在时机到来时做出最好的选择
You gotta do what's best for you with the time that you got.
我也是这样做的
That's what I'm doing.
你知道我一直被工作压得喘不过气
You know I'm crushing at work,
但很快我就要升职了
getting a promotion real soon.
保险评估员还能晋升成什么
What is the promotion for insurance appraiser,
高级保险评估员吗
Senior Insurance Appraiser?
不 实际上 比我现在还要高两级
No, actually that's two steps up, above where I'm at.
这话我听得我都要吐了 这些都是虚的
You're gonna make me throw up. That's not a real thing.
终于有信♥号♥♥了
Oh, I finally have service.
等等 5封语♥音♥邮件 怎么会有5封
Wait, 5 voicemails? Why do I have 5 voicemails?
可能是紧急保险案件
Maybe it's an insurance emergency.
是谁
Who is it?
是莱姆市警♥察♥局
Umm, It's the Ryme City Police Department.
发生了一起事故
There was an accident.
不要 别
Please don't.
好吧好汉 舔吧 谢谢
Alright hero please do, thank you.
谢谢你
thank you.
你的舌头很友好
You have very generous tongue.
这是谁的大舌头
Is this Lickitung belong to anyone?
谁的啊
Anybody?
没人吗
No?
感谢您旅途的陪伴
Thank you for travel with us.
请您回到座位观看本则短视频
Please sit back to watch this short informational video
欢迎您来到莱姆市
welcoming you into Ryme City.
回顾历史 宝可梦精灵早已成为
Throughout history, Pokémon has been
我们这个世界中的一部分
part of our world.
早期的人类常常会捕捉它们
Early humans used to catch them
并且训练它们使用独特的能力来实现共赢
and train them to use their unique powers for the common good.
渐渐演变成了现在的宝可梦精灵对战
This relationship evolve into what we now refer to as Pokémon Battles
一位伟人改变了这一切
One man changed all of this.
克利福工业的创始人兼主席
Howard Clifford,
霍华德·克利福
founder and chairman of Clifford Industries.
他被诊断患有某种罕见的退行性疾病
Diagnosed with a rare degenerative disease
他从公♥司♥辞职 到世界各地去求医问药
he resigned from his corporation, and search the world for a cure.
事实证明 我一直找寻的治疗之法
And it turned out, the cure I was looking for is
能让自己进化
for me to evolve into a better version of myself.
而且我发现
And I discovered how to do that
这得通过与宝可梦精灵成为搭档
through a partnership with Pokémon.
他想和全世界分享这一伟大发现
And he wanted to share that discovry with the world.
克利福工业主席
这就是霍华德·克利福创立莱姆市的初衷
This is what inspired Howard Clifford to build Ryme City.
一个人类和宝可梦精灵互利共存的地方
A place where humans and Pokémon can live side by side.
宝可梦精灵不像其他地区那样生活在野外
Unlike other regions, where Pokémon live in the wild.
在这里 我们一起生活和工作
Here, we live and work together.
没有对战 没有训练师
No battles, no trainers.
也没有精灵球
No Pokeballs.
一个更强大 更和谐的世界
A stronger, more harmonious world.
莱姆市全体公民
From all our citizens,
欢迎您的到来
welcome to Ryme City.
没有杰尼龟 救火不会这么容易的
Fighting fires wouldn't be the same without the Squirtle partners.
吉田警督
嗨 蒂姆
Hi, Tim.
吉田警督
Lieutenant Yoshida.
你♥爸♥爸是精英中的精英
Your dad was the best of the best.
他是这个地方的一个传奇
He was a legend in this precinct.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
Thank you, thank you for saying that.
失去他和他的搭档是我们极大的损失
It was a terrible tragedy losing him and his partner.
他的搭档
His partner?
他的宝可梦精灵
His Pokémon.
我不清楚
Oh, I didn't know...
不好意思 它是在生我的气吗
I'm sorry, is yours mad at me?
-布鲁吗 -嗯
- Snubbull? - Yeah.
他表面上看起来可能很暴躁
He may look grumpy on the outside,
电影精选列表