但我保证他的内心是非常可爱的
but I assure you he is adorable on the inside.
不介意的话我想问一句
If you don't mind me asking,
为什么你没带宝可梦精灵过来
how come you don't have a Pokémon.
我大概记得 哈利曾经说过
I thought I remember, Harry said you wanted to
小的时候你想成为一名宝可梦精灵训练员
become a Pokémon trainer when you were young.
是的 最终也没能实现
Yeah, that didn't really... work out.
我现在在保险公♥司♥工作 所以
Uh I work in Insurance now, so...
我理解
I understand.
但是蒂姆 不要什么事情都自己扛着
But Tim, please don't put this all on your self.
没有人应该独自承受那么多
No one should go throught this type of thing alone.
如果你像你♥爸♥爸一样
If you are anything like your dad.
我不像他
I'm not.
我是我奶奶带大的
I was just really raised by my grandmother.
你有他公♥寓♥的备用钥匙吗
You have the spare keys for his apartment?
我该去那里收拾下东西了
I should go wrap things up there.
当然有
Of course.
-这是他的地址 -太好了
- Here's his address. - Awesome.
愿意的话 我可以送你过去
I can take you over if you want.
不 不用了 我自己就行
No, no. I'm all good.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
蒂姆
Tim.
这项工作
This job...
需要付出很多
it demands a lot.
但是他没有一刻不挂念你的
But you are on his mind every day.
他爱你胜过世界上的一切
He loved you more than anything else in the world.
很高兴见到你 警督
It was nice to meet you, Lieutenant.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
好吧
Ok.
你是想抢劫我还是只是想烦我
Are you trying to rob me or just annoy me?
他是我搭档
He's with me.
-我们需要谈谈 -是吗
- We need to talk. - We do?
我一直在等着看谁会打开那个信箱
I've been waiting to see who would open that mailbox.
你刚刚卷入了一个有趣的事件
You just walked into quite a story.
这样的事件会传播恐惧
Stories like this spread fear.
他们都害怕这些恐惧
And they are afraid of fear.
但是我不怕
But I don't fear fear.
我说到就一定会做到
I walk the walk and talk the talk
我愿意不惜一切代价拿到真实的独家新闻
and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get the honest scoop
哪怕是血淋淋的真♥相♥
and that's the hard truth.
抱歉 你到底是谁
I'm sorry... Who are you?
露西·史蒂文斯
Lucy Stevens.
-CNM的记者 -哦
- Reporter for CNM. - Oh.
你这年龄看起来不太像
You seem kind of... young for that.
我的工作就是给CNM写博客
I work for the CNM blogs,
每天更新宝可梦精灵列表 好吗
making Pokémon listicles all day, okay?
-十大最可爱的宝可梦 -我奶奶喜看
- Top 10 cutest Pokémon. - Yeah, my grandmother loves those.
没错 新闻快讯 它们都超可爱
Yeah,news flash! They are all cute.
我发掘故事的本事
Such a waste of time for someone
全浪费到那种事情上了
with my nose for a story.
不不 现在不行可达鸭
Oh no, no, not now,Psyduck.
我得先工作 就一会儿
I'm working the sorts, just one more minute
好的我先
OK, I'm gonna...
我需要全程录音然后你告诉我
I'm gonna need you to go on record and tell me
所有有关哈利·古德曼的事
everything you know about Harry Goodman.
-等等 啥 -哈利摊上事了
- Wait,what? - Harry is onto something big.
非常棘手的
Real big.
然后当时突然
And then all of a sudden,
他的车就冲出了桥面
his car crashes over a bridge,
但我不认为事情有那么简单
I think not.
这里面肯定有秘密
Something is rotten,
我得把它找出来
and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
我对他不了解
Look, I barely know the guy,
我已经有很多年没有见过他了
I haven't seen him for years.
你的宝可梦精灵伙伴在哪
Where is your Pokémon partner?
我没有 为啥每个人都这么问我
I don't have one, why is everyone keep asking me that?
孤僻之人 可能在掩饰什么
A loner. Probably hiding something.
好吧 我得走了
Okay, I'm gonna go.
我或许只是一个没工资的实习生
I may only be an unpaid intern,
但我能嗅出故事
but I can smell a story.
然后挖掘出来
And I'm going to find it.
好的 那你加油
OK, you do that.
来吧可达鸭 我们走吧
Come on, Psyduck. Let's go.
是谁
Who is it?
你好
Hello?
是我 斯奈克
It's me, Snakes
我拿到东西了
I got the stuff.
把它放在门边上 然后从这滚出去
Leave it on the doorstep, now get the hell outta here.
好的约翰尼 但是我的钱呢
Alright, Johnny, but what about my money?
还放着些古老侦探片
Still with the old detective films.
新出土的一批远古梦幻遗物
这他妈
What the...
是什么
What...
这什么鬼
is this stuff?
亲爱的蒂姆 若你愿意再给次机会的话
Dear Tim, I can do better if you give me a chance.
我会做得更好 家门会一直为你敞开
I will always have a place for you to stay.
你♥爸♥爸会来车站接你
Your father will pick you up at the station.
我不走了
I'm not going.
什么
What?
我不想走 这里是我的家
I don't want to go, this is home,
奶奶我要和你一起待在这里
I wanna stay here with you grandma.
天呐
Oh, man.
这是我生命中最重要的一天
This is the most important day of my life.
我知道 蒂姆
I know, Tim.
但你母亲要去看医生 不能再拖了
But your mother had to see the doctor. It couldn't wait.
谁在那
Someone there?
你好
Hello?
差点扭伤
Ah! That's a sprain.
好的 不慌 别怕
Okay, okay, okay
不论你是谁
Whoever you are...
我知道怎么用这个
I know how to use this.
皮卡丘
So Pikachu?
天了噜
Aw jesus.
你好呀小家伙 你是怎么 进来的
Hey,little guy. How did you... get in here?
我知道你听不懂我说的话
I know you can't understand me.
但是放下那台订书机
But put down the stapler,
不然人家就 电死 你
or I... will electrocute... You.
你说啥
Did you just talk?
哇哦 你能听懂我吗
Wow, did you just understand me?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait
你的眼神告诉我 你能听懂我说的话
That is heavy eye contact right there, you heard me.
-不不不 -是的 你听得到
- No, no, no - Yes, you did.
-我的天 这真是个奇迹 -别说了
- Oh my god, this is amazing! - Stop it, stop, stop!
你能听懂我
You can understand me.
-别说了 -我真的很孤单
- Stop! - I've been so lonely.
我一定是疯了
I'm gonna throw up.
不 孩子我需要你帮忙
No, kid, I need your help.
我想吐
I'm gonna throw up.
我遇上了大♥麻♥烦 我需要你听我说话
I'm in serious trouble, I need you to listen.
-不不不 -不好意思手尾猴
- No, no, no - Excuse me, Aipom.
我们在进行一场很私密的谈话
We're having a private conversation here.
别说了 你就是我的幻觉
Stop talking, you're hallucination.
你才是个幻觉
You are hallucination.
出去 咻 出去
You out! Shush, go!
看来我得小心点 长官
Now I'd tread lightly there, chief,
这只手尾猴看起来有点失智
that that Aipom don't look bright.
不
No!
放开他 快试着反击
Get off him, whack job!
快起来小伙子 他要攻回来了
Get up, kid. He's coming back to raven.
听着 我来教你
Okay, here's what you wanna do.
你得咬他 你得大叫
Okay, you wanna bite him, you wanna scream.
我们来玩你划我猜
电影精选列表