还没人知道的时候你就已有眉目了
Had a lead on it before anyone else even knew.
没错
That's correct.
很好 准备上电视吧
Good. Alright you are going on camera.
我要你在今晚CNM黄金时间深入报道
I want you to give an in-depth report for CNM tonight, prime time.
记得最后要提一嘴说
And make sure you close with:
罗杰·克利福保证补偿他父亲造成的损失
"Roger Clifford pledges to undo all the harm his father caused,
首先就是叫停他的宝可梦实验
starting with the Pokémon he experimented on."
难以置信 我们做到了
I can't believe we did it.
干得不错
Great work.
喂 消停会儿 冷静冷静
Hey, calm down. Stay calm.
你要这样以后不理你了
I hope we never get to see each other again.
-晚上再见吗 -可
- Meet me later tonight? - Cool.
我是说 当然可以
I mean, yeah.
跟上
Come on.
有长进了 蒂姆
Way to go, Tim!
还有最后一件事我得解决
There is one last thing I must fix.
我爸
My father.
你一直在找你父亲 其实一直在你身边
The father you have been looking for has been with you all along.
他啥意思
What's he talking about?
我也不
I don't...
你做得很好
You've done well.
人性本恶
Humanity is evil!
但你让我看见了
But you have shown me...
其光明的一面
that not all humans are bad.
哈利·古德曼
Harry Goodman,
你的皮卡丘愿意用身体来拯救你的灵魂
your Pikachu offers its' body to save your mind.
他有一个儿子
There is a son.
只有他的儿子回来了 我才能把你放出来
With the son's return, I can repair the father.
你的记忆会消失 但你内心深处不会忘
Your memory will be gone, but your heart will know who you are.
我暂时保管这具身体方便你行动
I take this body so that you might live.
记得把他的儿子带回来
Return with the son.
嘿 小子
Hey, kid!
到了之后奶奶会去接你
Grandma will meet you when you arrive.
好的
Ok.
再见
See ya.
再见
See ya.
对了老爸
Hey dad?
怎么
Yeah?
我能留下来和你呆一阵子吗
You think I can stay with you for a while?
当然可以
I'd like that, kid.
我很高兴
Yeah I'd like that very much.
我也是
Me too.
你想来杯咖啡吗
You wanna get a coffee?
无巧不巧 好死不死
It's the weirdest thing, that's...
我现在满脑子都是咖啡呢
It's all I've been thinking about was having a coffee right now.
我可能得找个新工作了
I think I'll have to find a new job.
是吗
Oh yeah?
有什么想法吗
What are you thinking?
我或许可以试试当探员
Maybe I could give detective work a try?
他好像也挺赞同的
I think he likes that idea.
电影精选列表