哦 他上车了
Oh, he on a bike!
看 他以为他逃得掉
Come on, he thinks he's getting away.
看 快 绕到他前面去
Look! Quick, get in front of him!
包抄他 你可以的
Cut him off, you can make it.
住手
Stop!
不
Oh no...
他一头栽了下来 蒂姆
He going down hard, Tim.
他应该戴个头盔
Should've worn a helmet.
我希望他活着
I hope he makes it.
拜托 这太荒唐了
Come on, this is ridiculous!
我是好警♥察♥ 你是坏警♥察♥
I'm good cop, you're bad cop.
-我们不是警♥察♥ -对自己有点信心
- We are not cops. - Grow some pairs
你比我看起来更大更壮 站直一点
You're bigger and tougher look than I am, stand up straight!
你听着
Listen up!
我们有办法让你开口 或永远沉默
We got ways to make you talk, or mime!
-没错 -所以我们问什么老实回答
- Yeah. - So tell us what we wanna know.
为什么哈利·古德曼出现在这
Why was Harry Goodman here?
这与R有何关系
And what did it have to do with the R?
管道 嗯 一个罐头吗
Pipe, yes, okay, a can?
挤 推
Shoving? Pushing?
我的错误是推开人们
My problem is that I push people away
然后逃跑而被他们讨厌么
and hate them for leaving?
他说你能推开它
He's saying you can shove it.
什么 我能推开它
What? I can shove it?
是的 不 我们换一下
Okay, that's it, no, we're switching roles.
我是坏警♥察♥ 你是好警♥察♥
I'm bad cop, you're good cop.
不 不 我们不是警♥察♥
No, no, no, we are not cops! Oh!
天啊 看起来好痛
Oh god, that's very hurtful.
是 是
Oh yeah yeah yeah,
魔墙人偶能造一座隐形墙
Mr.Mime has the ability to make a invisible wall.
是的我知道
Ah, yes I know,
我是个能记事的宝可梦精灵
I happened to be a Pokémon to remember.
看
Look,
哈利认出了这家伙
Harry figured this guy out somehow.
我猜办法就是进入他的头脑
I think the trick is get inside his head.
我有注意了
I have an idea.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-这是什么 -那儿有扇门
- Oh what's this? - Oh there's a door there.
我看到了 我不
Oh I see, I didn't...
也许因为它是隐形的
probably because it's invisible.
是的 我现在在你的空间里 对吗
Huh yeah, I'm in your space now, right?
你不太喜欢这个 是吗
You don't like this so much, do you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那是个罐子 好 你在倒什么东西
That's a jar. Okay, now you're pouring.
不
No.
盐 是盐制饼干
Salt. It's a salt shakier cookie!
不
No.
好饼干应该用心做 而不是照着食谱
Real cookie is by following your heart, not a recipe!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
煤气
The gas!
你在倒汽油
You're pouring gasoline!
是的
Oh yeah
变黑了 这个办法好 我喜欢
That went dark my style, I like this, I like this very much.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
好 你想玩那游戏吗 我会玩和这个
Okay, you wanna play that game? I can play that game.
你觉得很好玩吗 你觉得很好玩吗
You think that's funny? You think that's funny, huh?
我好想笑
I'll be laughing soon.
现在轮到谁笑了
Who is laughing now, huh?
我闻到了你踏进去的味道
Oh ... oh I smell what you are stepping in.
没错 魔墙人偶
That's right, Mr.Mime,
如果你不说的话你就会变成魔灰人偶
you'are about to be Mr.Melt unless you start talking.
打牌 打牌 扑克
Cards, cards, playing cards, poker.
不 我觉得他是在说R
No, I think he's talking about R.
有人供出了R
Someone was heading out R!
用你的肢体语言告诉我们 在哪
Use your body words, where?
圆圈 屋子 月亮屋
Circles, house, moon house.
月亮 屋子
Moon, house.
别玩了 快点说 快说
Enough of the games. Say it! Just say it!
说话 你这傻♥逼♥小丑
Talk, you're stupid mime!
好了 你 冷静点
Okay, you... relax.
圆形 圆形屋
Umm round, round house, umm...
R来自圆形的屋子
The source of the R came from the round house.
小子 干得漂亮
Yeah nice work kid,
说不定你是个小侦探
maybe there' a little detective in you after all.
致命一击
Critical Hit!
额外伤害
Additional Damage!
莱姆城不是没有宝可梦战斗吗
Ain't no there Pokémon battles in Ryme City?
本来是不该有的
There are not supposed to.
耿鬼使用了暗影球
Gengar used his Shadow Ball!
来吧 我们四处看看
Come on, let's take a look around.
那孩子在这 还有那个皮卡丘
The kid's here. And he's with the Pikachu.
所以小子 目前已知的是
Okay kid, so here's what we know,
哈利追踪R到这里
Harry traces the R to here.
通常这种情况下
And frequent this joint,
因为这儿的某个人知道些内♥幕♥
cuz someone here knows something about something.
我们只需要找出那个人问出内♥幕♥
We just need to find the someone, and the something.
那个皮卡丘搭档呢 站住
Hey, where is that Pikachu's partner? Don't go!
我想有人发现我们了
I think someone just found us.
我想看看这家伙的网络搜索记录
Wow, I'd like to see this guy's internet search history.
你是谁
Who are you?
这是个什么情况
Let's see where this goes.
告诉他你是我的新伙伴
Tell him you're my new partner.
我是他的新伙伴
I am his new partner.
皮卡丘的十万伏特
Well that Pikachu's thunder bolt,
差点杀了我引以为傲的喷火龙
almost wreck my pride Charizard,
上次他来这儿的时候
last time he was here.
伤疤还很新呢
Scar's still fresh.
我听见的只有嘟囔声
All I hear are consonants
我看见的只有那些凸起
and all I see are nipples.
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
他弄烂了我的外套 瞧瞧这
He ruined my coat, man, look at this.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别管那外套 他的衬衫呢
Forget the coat, where's his shirt?
这 是我的地盘
This... this is my place.
没人能随便到我的地盘上瞎逛
And nobody comes into my place.
那只小宝可梦精灵也是
And as that tiny Pokémon.
你瞅啥
what are you looking at?
-也没人能随便弄烂我的外套 -对 外套
- Or to my coat. - Right, the coat.
那外套 你在干嘛呢
the coat, what are you doing?
瞪眼对决呢 小子
Last six staredown, kid,
谁先挪开视线谁就输
first one to play loses.
别干扰我了
Now stop distracting me.
听着
Ah, look,
我只想知道他原来的搭档为什么来这里
I just wanna know why his old partner was here, that's all.
耿鬼胜利
Gengar Wins!
还有谁上场来试试
Ready for more to step up!
我想要重赛
And I want a rematch.
如果你跟我重赛
You give me my rematch,
我就把你想知道的一切告诉你
I tell everything you want to know right now.
告诉他准备开始吧 老铁
Tell him he's on, amigo.
好吧
Okay.
新的一战即将打响
Our new battles are holding.
皮卡丘对决喷火龙
Pikachu versus Charizard!
重赛开始
Rematch!
拿好我的帽子
Here, hold my hat,
-我就要燃爆全场了 -好吧
- I'm about to rock this place. - Okay.
先来做轻拉伸 咱可不想对战时太紧绷
Let's do some light stretching. You never wanna go do these things tight.
你这次会赢的 好吗
You're gonna win this time, okay?
你要干嘛 你的进攻计划是什么
What are you doing? What is your plan of attack?
我从来不按计划行事 小子
I don't know how to play according to plans, kid.
电影精选列表