山体越来越靠近了
The walls are closing in.
我们不能傻站着 快点想想办法
We have to do something, and we gotta do it fast.
-我要跳过去 -这主意可太烂了
- I gotta jump for it. - That's a great fifth option,
咱想想别的办法好吗
let's work on the first four.
你跳不过来的
You are not gonna make it!
-没得选了 -我们有大把的选择
- There's no other choice. - We have a lot of choices,
但是跳下去不是其中一个
only going down is not one of them.
使劲
Come on!
我还从没
Never was I...
我还以为我会
I thought I was gonna...
眼
Eye...
-眼珠子 -眼珠子
- Eyeball. - Eyeball.
眼珠子
Eyeball!
我知道了
I get it!
我知道了 这里并不是森林
I get it now, this isn't a forest at all!
我们在土台龟的背上
This is the Torterra Garden!
皮卡丘
Pikachu!
他受伤了
He's hurt.
-他还好吗 -我不行了
- Is he ok? - I'm in bad shape, kid.
我是你搭档 我就在这
I'm your partner, I'm here.
你刚说你是我搭档吗
Did you just called me your partner?
对 当然了 你是我的搭档
Yeah of course! You are my partner.
没错 我是你的搭
Oh that's right, I'm your par...
你是我的后盾
You got my back.
老铁
Bud!
皮卡丘
Pikachu!
皮卡丘
Pikachu!
不
No.
救命 求求你
Help! Please!
拜托你
Please!
他受伤了
He's hurt!
求你
Please!
他听不懂你在说什么
He doesn't know what you are saying.
但是他知道我的感受
But he knows what I'm feeling.
我必须带皮卡丘去找宝可梦精灵治疗师
I need to get Pikachu to a healer Pokémon.
拜托了
Please.
求求你
I'm begging you.
我不想连他也失去了
I don't wanna lose him too.
没事的
It's okay.
蒂姆 你看
Tim, look.
好吧
Okay.
我在车里等你
I'll wait you at the car.
搭档 你会没事的
You are gonna be ok, partner.
这里吗
Here?
等等 别走 你们要去哪里
Wait! Wait! Where are you going?
我应该做什么
What am I supposed to do?
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
超梦
Mewtwo.
不不不 等等
No, no, no! Wait!
这是什么地方
Where am I?
你没事了
You are okay!
对 怎么回事 我好了
Yeah I... somehow I'm fine!
你按照约定把他的儿子带过来了
You brought the son to me, as agreed.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
我也不知道啊 我跟你一样摸不着头脑
I don't know kid, I'm lost as you are.
我爸爸在哪
Where is my father?
你对他做了什么
What did you do with him?
警告
Alert.
安全舱的电源断开了
We are losing power in the containment chamber!
你做得很好
You've done well.
人类很邪恶
Humanity is evil.
我一直坚信宝可梦精灵
I always believed Pokémon...
不
No!
等下 等下 皮卡丘 等一下
Wait, wait, wait. Pikachu, Wait.
嘿 别走这么快 我们得谈谈
Hey! Slow down, we have to talk about this.
你不能继续跟我呆在一起
You'll have to go on without me.
什么 你说什么呢
What? What are you saying?
罗杰抓走了超梦 而超梦抓走了我爸
Roger has Mewtwo. Mewtwo has my father.
我们没时间了 我们还有案子要解决
We are running out of time, we got a case to solve.
我的案子已经解决了 我知道我是谁
We already solved mine. I know who I am.
我是背叛了哈利的叛徒
I'm the guy who betrayed Harry.
这事儿谁也说不准
We don't know that.
刚咱俩都看到了 我背叛了你♥爸♥爸
We both saw I betrayed your father,
也就是说
Which means...
我也有可能背叛你
I could betray you too.
你不会这么做的
You wouldn't do that.
我不管看到了什么 我知道你是谁
I don't care what I saw, I know who you are.
-你怎么知道 -因为我
- How do you know? - Because I...
我打肚脐眼儿里就能感觉出来
I can feel it in my jellys.
那都是我编出来的
I made that up.
没有什么肚脐眼儿 也没有我
There's no jellys. There's no me.
我不信
I don't believe that.
没有我你会过得更好
You're better off on your own.
不要这样 皮卡丘
Come on, Pikachu.
不 我不
No, no!
我需要你
I need you, please.
你必须离我远点
You have to stay away,
为你自己好
It's for your own good.
不 我不会让你走的
No, I'm not letting you go.
看吧
You see?
我控制不住自己去伤害需要我的人
I can't help it, I hurt the people who need me.
这才是我
That's who I am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
蒂姆
Tim.
他要去哪
Where is he going?
怎么了
What happened?
皮卡丘还好吗
It's Pikachu ok?
不 他不好
No he's not.
走吧 我们得回城里去
Let's go, we gotta get back to the city.
莱姆市十周年宝可梦精灵纪念游♥行♥
The 10th anniversary Rhyme City Pokémon Parade
将于今日下午开始
is set to begin this afternoon.
全城群众都聚集到市中心
The whole city is converging on downtown,
观看今日盛典
to watch the day's festivities
我不知道你们两个发生什么事
I... I don't know what happened between you two,
但我们需要制定战略
but we need to strategize.
等下 你要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
我们得先把消息告知公众
We need to tell the public what we found!
这可是爆♥炸♥性新闻
This is breaking news!
不 应该是你去报道这个新闻
No, no, you should break the news, you.
我要去找霍华德谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Howard.
蒂姆
Tim?
这个新闻的主角就是新闻界大佬啊
How am I supposed to break the news
我该怎么报道
when the guy that runs the news is the breaking news?
乖乖在车里等着 好吗
Stay in the car, ok?
McMaster女士 你好 我是露西·史蒂文斯
Mrs. McMaster, hi. It's Lucy Stevens,
-CNM的实习生 -能拿一下吗
- The intern at CNM. - Could you?
我手上有一个很重要的新闻
Yeah, uh I have a story that's really important
需要告知所有观众
and the people need to hear it,
你能否帮我报道这个新闻呢
I was wondering if you could help me tell it.
-我只需要 -露西 露西
- I just need like... - Lucy ,Lucy, please,
帮我买♥♥杯咖啡 双份浓缩的馥芮白
Take my coffee order. Flat White, extra shot.
这就来 辛西娅
You got it. Cynthia.
♪ 到处找啊找 ♪
♪ Searching far and wide. ♪
♪ 教精灵宝可梦明白 ♪
♪ Teach Pokemon to understand ♪
♪ 他们蕴含的力量 ♪
♪ The power that's inside! ♪
♪ 宝可梦精灵 把他们全抓起来 ♪
♪ Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all ♪
♪ 我和你 ♪
♪ It's you and me ♪
♪ 这就是我的宿命 ♪
♪ I know it's my destiny ♪
♪ 宝可梦 ♪
♪ Pokémon! ♪
电影精选列表