He's got nowhere to go!
天啊 不
Oh, God. No!
怎么了
"Oh, God. No," what?
他吃了大力丸
He ate the power pellet.
吃豆人有十秒钟能吃掉我们
Pac-Man's got 10 seconds where he can eat us.
为什么是我
Why me?
天啊 别吃我...
God. Don't eat me, don't eat me, don't eat me.
拜托...别吃我
Please, please, don't eat me!
大家救命啊
Guys! Help!
我还没破处就要死了
I'm gonna die a virgin!
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
你被洗♥脑♥了
You've been brainwashed!
你是乖宝宝
You're a good boy!
拉德洛 拔腿快跑
Ludlow, run! Pump your legs! Go, baby!
干得好 埃迪
Attaboy, Eddie!
你被旋风之火轰掉了 猪头
You just got fire-blasted, sucka.
搞屁啊
What?
他怎么这么快就冲到那边
How the hell did he get over there so fast?
干得好 冠军
Way to go, champ.
你很高兴让我出狱吧 亚军哥
Aren't you glad you sprung me, Second Place?
对 爽毙了
Yeah, thrilled.
再干掉一个就能庆功了
One more to go and it's happy hour.
所以他们要把我丢在这里
So I guess they're just leaving me here.
该上演帽子戏法了
Now it's time for the hat trick.
哇
Wow!
布伦纳 现在全看你的了
Brenner, it's on you.
那里还有三个大力丸
There are still three other power pellets out there.
提高警觉
So stay alert.
我没问题的
I got this.
如果我失败
If I don't,
世界就完了
the world ends.
只许成功不许失败
Can't let that happen.
加油 布伦纳
Come on, Brenner. Come on.
布伦纳 他要直接把你 带往大力丸的方向
Brenner, he's leading you directly towards one of the power pellets.
赶快离开
Get out of there.
一
One.
他想干嘛
What the hell is he doing?
二
Two.
可恶 布伦纳 我还想看我儿子长大
Damn it, Brenner. I have a son who I'd like to see grow up.
三 你会如愿的
Three. You'll see your boy grow up.
四
Four.
布伦纳 快走 他要吃掉你了
Brenner, get out! He's going to eat you!
五
Five.
六
Six.
七
Seven.
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
十
Ten.
你成功了 布伦纳 太帅了
You did it! Brenner! That's the one, baby!
他在这里
He's over here!
旋风之火 我爱你
Fire Blaster, I love you!
兄弟
Hey, guys!
借过 我也是今晚的英雄
Sorry. Coming through. I'm one of tonight's heroes. Sorry.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
你们看
Check it out.
我应该找到下一个战利品了
I think I might have found our next trophy.
Q伯特
It's Q*bert.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know! I know.
我可以杀它吗
Can I kill it?
不行
No!
我们了解他一下 问他问题
Let's get to know him a little bit. Ask him some questions.
然后再杀他
And then we'll kill him.
-开玩笑啦 帮他盖毯子 -掰
-I'm joking. Just put the blanket on him. -Bye.
-总统先生 -总统先生
-Mr. President! -Mr. President!
-是 哈尔 -总统先生
-Yes, Hal. -Mr. President,
这场危机出现后 您的支持率暴增三倍
your approval ratings have tripled since this crisis began.
您是否认为以目前的乐观情势
Do you feel the heretofore sanguine causata
危机将朝圆♥满♥落幕的方向发展
are tracking toward an auspicious denouement?
少来了 哈尔
Shut up, Hal.
你讲得文诌诌是想害他出糗
You're just using big words to try to make him look like an idiot.
我们敬爱您 总统先生 感谢您拯救我们
We love you, Mr. President. Thank you for saving us.
拜托 别谢我
Please, don't thank me.
是山姆布伦纳和他的团队
It's Sam Brenner and his team
带领我们迈向胜利
who have brought us here to the brink of victory.
据说您将为他们办一场晚会
And we understand you're holding a soiree in their honor.
另一次攻击可能迫在眉睫 这样妥当吗
Is that a good idea when another attack may be imminent?
不必担心
No need to worry.
他们将在礼服底下穿着制♥服♥
They will have their Arcader uniforms on underneath their tuxes,
随时准备出击
ready to go at a moment's notice.
通知你一声 哈尔
And for the record, Hal,
我正好知道那些字眼的意思
I happen to know what several of those big words meant.
我上次去墨西哥喝了圆♥满♥调酒
I drank a few cold sanguines on my last trip to Mexico.
回应一下 哈尔
Bite on that, Hal!
就是你...
You! You! You! You! You!
我不知道哪个比较糟糕
I don't know what would be worse.
是他们失败
Them failing,
还是他们真的成功
or them actually pulling this off.
你说什么 吉姆
What was that, Jim?
你可以惦惦吗
Can you shut up for five seconds?
我们需要提高发射率
We need to increase the rate of fire.
你在脑中已经计算过了 对吧
Now you already calculated that in your beautiful mind, didn't you?
这游戏毫无逻辑可言
There's no rhyme or reason to this game.
有什么模式吗 他都突然发动攻击
I mean, where are the patterns? He just attacks out of left field.
模式 这是你那么会打 吃豆人和大蜈蚣的原因
Patterns? Is that why you were so good with Pac-Man and Centipede?
熟记模式
You memorized the patterns?
对 那是打赢的唯一方法
Yeah. Only way to beat these things.
计算子弹 计算速度 分♥析♥数据
Count the bullets, calculate the speed, crunch the numbers.
那有什么乐趣
Where's the fun in that?
不然你都怎么打
Boy. Why? What do you do?
假装自己是主角 不想死
You gotta pretend you're the guy and you don't wanna die.
听起来很酷 但不见得都管用
Yeah, that sounds cool, but it's not gonna work every time.
所以才有重置键
Well, that's why you have your reset button.
我们小时候没那东西
Yeah, we didn't have those growin' up.
这是我见过最暴♥力♥的电玩
Most violent game I've ever seen.
对你来说不健康
I don't think it's healthy for you.
没关系 我应付得来
It's fine. I can handle it.
我不是跟你说话 是跟这位朋友
No, I'm not talkin' to you. I'm talkin' to homeboy.
好多血
So much blood!
是啊 知道怎么改变心情吗
Yeah. Hey. You know what'll cheer you up?
-起司球 -对
-A cheese ball. -Yep.
来 吸一个
Come on, suck one up.
一次吸一把
Take a handful.
漂亮 干净俐落
That was smooth. That was very smooth.
我们该让他运动一下
You know, we should get him some exercise.
把他丢到蹦床上
Maybe throw him on the trampoline for a little bit?
蹦床...蹦床...蹦床...
Trampoline! Trampoline! Trampoline!
好 我和他去运动
Okay. How about me and him do that
你去邀我妈参加明晚的舞会
while you go ask my mom to the ball tomorrow night?
可惜我并不喜欢你妈
Unfortunately, I'm not attracted to your mother.
鬼扯
Bullcrap.
没错 我鬼扯
You're right, I am. Okay.
来 吸光光
Here. Finish these.
你会变得胖嘟嘟
You're gettin' chubby.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
所以...
So...
怎样
So...
抱歉
Sorry!
再来 再来...
Again! Again! Again! Again!
我觉得有必要出席明晚的宴会