Matty!
妈
Mom!
我妈妈呢
Where the hell is my mama?
我们来救你了 亲爱的
We're coming for you, honey!
不
No.
他们数量太多了
There's too many of them!
这边
This way!
只有一个办法能获胜 跳
Only one way to beat this game. Jump!
爬梯子 快
Up the ladder! Fast!
桶子来了
Incoming!
Q伯特 小心
Q*bert! Look out!
Q伯特
Q*bert!
我没办法 没有固定模式可循
I can't do this. There's no pattern.
假装你是主角 你不想死
Pretend you're the guy and you don't wanna die.
我不想死
I don't wanna die!
我连埃迪都赢不了
I couldn't even beat Eddie Plant!
埃迪作弊 所以他在纽约才那么厉害
Eddie Plant's a cheater! That's why he was so good in New York.
他偷看秘笈
He used cheat codes.
小时候他也那样对付你
He did the same thing to you when you were kids.
你知道那代表什么吧
You know what that means, right?
我才是大金刚世界冠军
I'm the Donkey Kong champion of the world.
大金刚世界冠军不需要模式
And the Donkey Kong champion of the world doesn't need patterns.
重置键
Reset button.
不要动 楚巴卡
Freeze, Chewie!
布伦纳
Brenner!
妈 Q伯特没死
Mom, Mom! Q*bert's not dead!
救我...
Help me! Help me!
不 我确定他死了 马帝
Nah, I'm pretty sure he's dead, Matty.
妈
Mom!
求求你们
Please.
好吧
Okay, fine.
什么 不
What? No!
不
No!
薇乐丽 快离开
Violet, get outta there!
小心
Look out!
我们被困住了
We're trapped!
布伦纳
Brenner!
抓住我的大榔头
Here, grab onto my mighty hammer.
你就爱藉机说这句话
You loved saying that.
没错
Yes, I did.
布伦纳 不管你在干嘛 拜托快点
Brenner! Whatever you're doing, please hurry up!
我从1982年就想这么做了
I've been waitin' to do this since 1982.
耶
Yeah!
太赞了
Yeah! Yes!
帅呆了
Yeah. Yeah.
马帝 天啊
Matty! God!
-你还好吗 -嗯
-You okay? -Yeah.
你刚刚好棒
You were so awesome down there!
你是我第二喜欢的总统 欧巴马还是我的最爱
You're my second favorite president. You know Obama's still my man, right?
好吧
Okay.
我们赢了
We won!
不必再缴税了
No more taxes!
我们成功了 宝贝
We did it, baby!
我们成功了
We did it.
不
No.
不
No. No!
丽莎女神
Lady Lisa!
不
No!
埃迪 没想到会再见到你
Eddie, never thought I'd see you again.
布伦纳
Brenner,
很抱歉小时候我作弊
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for cheatin' back in the day when we was kids,
最近又作弊
and for cheatin' again more recently.
我不会因此回牢里吧
I'm not goin' back to prison for that, am I?
不 但你得向布伦纳承认 他才是世界第一
No, but you need to admit to Brenner that he's the best in the world.
不可能
No way.
那就坐牢吧
Prison.
布伦纳
Brenner,
你是...
you are the best
全世界的...
in the world
大金刚冠军
at the Donkey Kong.
没错 我是
That's right. I am.
拉德洛 怎么了
Ludlow. What's the matter, buddy?
我终于得到我想要的东西
I finally had the one thing I wanted
如今却又变回孤单一人
and now I'm back to being all alone.
丽莎女神现身了
Lady Lisa, she made an appearance.
你们去拯救世界时
And while you guys were out, you know,
也摧毁了他的世界
savin' the world, you kind of destroyed his.
太糟糕了
That's horrible.
他怎么能留下 你怎么还在
It's just, how come he gets to stay? Why are you still here?
对不起
I'm sorry.
Q伯特是战利品
Q*bert's a trophy.
所以我们可以留下战利品
And I guess we get to keep the trophies.
对
Yeah.
Q伯特 怎么了
Q*bert, what is it?
没人觉得怪吗 刚刚还是Q伯特
Wait, no one else is weirded out by this? That was just Q*bert.
-总统先生 拜托 -是 瑞妮
-Mr. President! Please! -Yes, Renee.
总统先生 危机解除了吗
Mr. President, are we out of danger?
是 事实上我很高兴宣布
Yes. In fact, I am pleased to announce
我与外星入侵者签订了和平协议
I have brokered a peace treaty with the alien invaders.
这次的和平要完全归功于
This peace is due to, and only due to
英勇的电玩特攻队
the bravery of the Arcaders,
他们排除万难 挺身拯救所有人
who, against all odds, stepped up and saved us all.
埃迪
Eddie Plant,
拉德洛
Ludlow Lamonsoff,
山姆布伦纳
Sam Brenner,
以及薇乐丽范派登中校
and Lieutenant Colonel Violet Van Patten
都是美国英雄
are American heroes.
世界英雄
World heroes.
世界英雄 看来你不再是老宅男了
"World hero"? I guess you're not a nerd anymore.
你可别要我脱离宅男身分
You don't want me to stop being a nerd, ever.
怎么说
Why is that?
就像我说的 宅男是接吻高手
'Cause like I said, nerds are the greatest kissers.
这由我来评断
I'll be the judge of that.
像素大战
孩子 爸爸回来罗
Hey, kids. Daddy's home.
-爸爸 -爸爸
-Daddy! -Daddy! Daddy!
-爸爸 -爸爸
-Dad! Dad! -Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!