Are you guys soldiers? Or the cast of Magic Mike?
要打仗还是跳脱衣舞
You gonna fight? Or dance naked?
从现在起
From now on,
你们这些娘炮废柴
you maggots, you little girl maggots...
又娘又废的垃圾
Whatever the hell the female form of maggot is.
娘废
Magina?
你们这些娘废
You magina!
等你们这些娘废剉屎在裤子上
When you magina poop your pants,
就会想起我
you're gonna be thinking of me!
在裤子上
In your pants!
你们懂我意思
You know what I mean.
了吗
Do you feel me?
了吗 水手
Do you feel me, sailor?
你这漂亮的努比亚人
You beautiful Nubian man!
上帝的完美杰作
You gorgeous specimen of what God can make!
听懂吗
Do you feel me?
我想他要开扁了 小鲁
I think you're about to feel him, Lud.
我剉到动弹不得
I can't move.
我帮你 过来
Lemme help you. Hey, come here.
抱歉 别碰他 坐下
Sorry. Don't touch the guy. Just sit down.
-我表现得好吗 -烂透了
-Did I do good? -You did awful.
坐下
Sit down.
不好意思
Sorry about that, everybody.
我知道有点瞎
I know it's weird.
两个逊咖竟然提供意见给军中猛♥男♥
Two buffoons like me and this guy giving advice to you badasses.
但其实我们受过训练
But the truth is we've been training.
我们从小就在训练前额叶皮质
Since childhood, we've been training our prefrontal cortex
执行极复杂的动作技能
to perform extremely complex motor feats
一种特殊认知敏锐度的眼手协调
with hand-eye coordination unique to a very specific cognitive acuity.
我在宿舍嗑药趴学到不少术语
I learned a lot of big words at the dorm-room drug parties.
但那对我们的人生毫无意义
All of it's been meaningless in all areas of our life.
但突然间 它成了地球救星
But suddenly, it might be comin' in handy to saving our planet.
希望各位忘掉我们是死老百姓
So we're hopin' you guys can forget about us bein' civilian morons,
让我们在有限时间内 教你们几样东西
and let us teach you a few things in the little time we have.
我们或许能帮你们打胜仗
I think we might help you win this thing.
在爆破彗星中只有一个目标
There is only one objective in Asteroids.
那就是摧毁所有岩石和飞碟
That is to destroy every rock and every saucer.
千万别被这些巨石击中
You don't wanna get hit by any of these boulders.
所以建议大家待在中间
That's why I recommend stayin' in the middle.
看到榔头不见得要去抓
Just 'cause you see a hammer doesn't mean grab it.
手上有榔头很难爬梯子
You're not gonna climb a ladder with a hammer in your hand.
-飞得真漂亮 -孤狼
-Very good. -Good piloting, Maverick!
别光靠雷达
Don't lock into radar.
没关系 小子 没关系
Okay, it's fine, son. It's fine.
你刚刚炸掉了整个地球
You just blew up our entire planet.
千万别让小蓝幽灵追到你
Ain't no way Inky's catching up to you!
专心在太空船上
I want you to focus mostly on the ships.
每得一万分就多一艘三角船
Every 10,000 points, you get another triangle ship.
那样有好处
That's a good thing.
靠
Damn.
他还是宝刀未老
He's still the master.
这就像我们约会时那样
This is just like when we were dating.
心无旁骛 只有我们小俩口
No distractions, just us.
还有蛋糕
And cake.
大人物 别用这么多奶油糖霜
Big Man. Settle down there with that butterscotch frosting.
太多了吗 这样吧
What? Too much? Well, you know what?
看到七彩糖你才会吓到
You're really not gonna like what I do with the rainbow sprinkles.
-来罗 我喜欢 -好恶
-Come on now! No! I love it! -Will! No!
七彩糖怪兽来罗
Here comes the sprinkle monster!
总统先生
Mr. President.
是 珍妮佛
Yes, Jennifer.
我们刚收到"牛肉在哪里"女士的外星讯息
We just received an alien transmission from the "Where's the Beef?" lady.
她说什么
What did she say?
首先 她问牛肉在哪里
First of all, she asked where the beef was.
然后说下次战役在明天日落时
Then she said that the next battle was on at sundown tomorrow.
纬度51°30'29" 经度0°9'42"
5130' 29 " latitude. 09' 42" longitude.
那是哪里
Where is that?
快...
Go! Go! Go! Move! Move! Move!
现场净空
Clear the area!
你们快离开
The lot of ya, come on! Move it!
叫你们快离开
I said, move it!
-怎么回事 -我来处理 你好
-What's all this then, mate? -Hey, I got this. Hi.
我们是美国人
We're Americans.
贵国政♥府♥允许我国海豹突袭队
Our Navy SEALs were given permission by your government
为外星人入侵做准备
to prepare for an extraterrestrial invasion,
我们相信60分钟后会发生在这位置
which we believe will occur at these coordinates in approximately 60 minutes.
我们要拍啤酒广♥告♥
We're shootin' a beer commercial.
好吧 那祝你们拍摄顺利
Right, then. Break a leg, then, yeah?
那是干嘛 干嘛骗他
What was that, man? Why'd you lie to him?
我不想引起恐慌 美♥国♥佬♥
I'm trying not to cause total panic, Yank.
至于你
And, you...
我不想再听到你说话 懂吗
I don't want to hear another word out of you. All right?
人肉鸡鸡套
You walkin' wiener coat.
什么是鸡鸡套
What's a wiener coat?
首相女士 非常感谢您的合作
Madam Prime Minister, I can't thank you enough for your cooperation on this.
别客气 威尔
But of course, Will.
相信在我们强国的合作下
Well, I trust with the concord of our powers
我们能瓦解这些笨蛋的阴谋
we can duff up the jiggery-pokery of these blighters
把他们送回
and send them scuffering back
他妈的外星世界
to the fractious firmament from whence they came!
就是啊
I know, right?
没错
Bang on!
她说虾毁我听咙没
No idea what she just said.
我好想摸摸看
I just wanna touch it.
小心这些轻航♥空♥炮 我们没有多的
Easy with those light cannons, gentlemen. We don't have any backups.
这些雷射枪有用吗 范派登
These ray guns gonna work, Van Patten?
我们没机会进行实测 长官
We had no way to field-test them, sir.
但电脑模型显示很可能有效
But our computer models show a great likelihood of effectiveness.
很可能 你让我的士兵
"Great likelihood"? You're sending my men into battle
带未测试的武器上战场
with untested ordnance?
我只用两天就达成 地球上没人做过的事
I had two days to do things never done before on this planet, sir.
讲话要有分寸 小姐
Just remember who you're talking to, missy.
不需要待在这里的人 跟我到支援区
Anybody who doesn't need to be here, follow me to the support area.
就是你们两个猪头
That means you two nipple-twisters.
快走
Move it!
中校 放心 一定有用
Hey, Colonel. Don't worry. They're gonna work.
美军受攻击 库柏总统如何因应
The US military was attacked and what does President Cooper do?
批评者说 他摆烂
His critics say, "Nothing."
这么说也不对 他做了蛋糕
That's not strictly true. He made a cake.
不 因为我是七彩糖怪兽
No, because I'm the sprinkle monster!
你是我的七彩糖怪兽
You are my sprinkle monster!
-暂停一下 尚恩 -谢谢
-Let's put that on pause, Sean. -Thank you.
关掉
Turn it off.
抱歉 威尔
Apologies, Will.
我只想和太太享受两人世界
Just wanted to spend some quality time with the wife.
我了解
I understand.
我先生说我们不像从前那么亲密
My husband actually said that we don't spend time together like we used to,
所以我带他去一家陶艺教室
so I took him to one of those do-it-yourself pottery studios.
他做"世界最性感首相"马克杯给我
And he made me a "World's Sexiest Prime Minister" coffee mug.
或许他看到别人看不见的地方
Well, maybe he sees somethin' that nobody else does, you know.
有动静吗 范中校
Anything, Colonel Van Patten?
出奇安静 总统先生
It's eerily quiet, Mr. President.
要是太空侵略者
In case it's Space Invaders,
我该说件事...
I just thought of something I should tell...
请返回支援区
Please return to the support area!
有一种五加一队形
Okay, but there's a 5 plus 1 formation, all right?
如果我们需要你 就会去找你 懂吗
If we need ya, we know where to find ya. All right?
滚蛋
Now, bugger off.
讨厌的臭宅男
Bloody geek.
是大蜈蚣
It's Centipede.
兄弟们 照我们说的攻击