So I'm feeling obligated to make an appearance at that thing tomorrow night.
我在想 等你到了那里
I was wondering, when you got there,
你想不想跟我一起混
if possibly you'd like to hang out with me while I was there?
-像约会那样吗 -像约会 对
-Like a date? -Like a date, but... Yeah.
这我不晓得
I dunno about that.
我是势利鬼 心理有问题
I'm a snob. I have mental problems, so...
是没错啦
Well, you know, you are and you do,
但我愿意暂时抛开成见
but I'm willin' to overlook that for the evening.
好
Okay.
你愿意
You will?
三 四
Three, four.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. Thank you. -Thanks.
难得没人跟我呛声
Nice welcome, for a change, huh?
别跳了 舞棍阿伯
Bring it down, Travolta. Bring it down.
他们喜欢大人物 受人尊敬的感觉不赖吧
They love the Big Man! Good to see the respect, pal.
你看看 小威廉斯
Well, lookie here, Serena.
他们办这宴会 感谢我拯救世界
They threw me a big party to thank me for savin' the world.
而且你整晚都能站在我身边
And you get to stand next to me all night.
-喝香槟吗 先生 -谢谢
-Champagne, sir? -Thanks.
他们说我来就送我一座岛
They promised me an island if I did this.
我好想见山姆的新女友
I'm dying to meet Sam's new ladyfriend.
也不算 我们只是偶尔碰个面
She's nothin'. It's just a little hangin' out thing.
最好是
Yeah, right.
她漂亮吗 威尔
Is she pretty, Will?
怎样算漂亮 你才漂亮
Define pretty. I mean, you're pretty.
-美极了 -谢谢
-Extremely pretty. -Thank you.
从传统角度看
She, I think, in the classical sense of the word,
我觉得她...
is certainly... I mean, I feel...
-布伦纳 帮帮我 -你讲得很好 继续
-Brenner, help me out here. -No, you're doing great. Keep going.
就军人来说 她算漂亮
You know, she, for military personnel, certainly. I mean...
你是第♥一♥夫♥人♥...
You're the First Lady,
她是军中志玲
she's a 10.
布伦纳
Hey, Brenner.
布伦纳
Hey, Brenner.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a second.
来吧 马帝 来跳舞
Come on, Matty. Let's dance!
你穿礼服很帅
You look nice in a tux.
绿色正式成为我最爱的颜色了
Green's officially my favorite color now.
我有个问题问你
I have a question for you.
总统说我今晚要待命 我只能喝半瓶啤酒
President said I'm on call tonight, so I can only have half a beer.
我知道你喜欢用鸭嘴杯喝酒
I know you like drinkin' out of sippy cups,
想跟我共喝一瓶吗
but wanna split a bottle with me?
怎么了
What happened?
-你刷过牙了 -对啊
-You brushed your teeth. -Yes!
好 请带路
All right. Lead the way.
没问题
You got it.
来聊聊肉贵 她长什么样子
So let's hear about Sinnamon. What does she look like?
-天啊 开什么玩笑 -我想知道嘛
-God. Are you kidding? -I wanna know.
她是抢人老公的皮拉提斯老师 当然超辣
She's a husband-stealing Pilates teacher. She's hot!
身体弹性极佳
And limber.
那不重要
That doesn't matter.
其实很重要
Yes! Actually, it does.
但她不完美 对吧
She's not perfect, though, right?
当小三的女生
Girls like that who steal husbands,
一定有什么缺点
they always got one thing wrong with them.
说吧
Come on.
-额头太大 -不是
-Her forehead's too big? -No.
-下巴有贪吃痣 -不是
-Mole on the chin? -No.
-鼻孔像澎恰恰 -不是
-Two different nostrils? -No!
她完美无瑕
She's flawless.
真的
She is.
眼睛 好啦 她两眼有点太开
I mean, her eyes. Okay, her eyes are a little far apart.
有点像比目鱼
Kind of looks like a flounder.
你看吧 很好
There it is! Good.
今晚 你的笨前夫
So tonight, your dopey ex-husband's gonna
会盯着肉贵的眼睛说
be lookin' into those eyes and sayin',
"我眼睛沾到蛤仔肉吗
"What kind of choice did I make?
我以前常盯着我见过最美的眼睛
"I used to stare into the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen,
现在却死盯着麦香鱼"
"and now I'm stuck starin' at the Filet o' Fish sandwich."
你是说我眼睛很美吗
Did you just say I have beautiful eyes?
顺便羞辱另一个女人
While insulting the other chick.
你真的超会灌迷汤
That is really, really, really, really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
能分我一点吗 我们不是要一起喝
Can I have some of that? No? I thought we were splitting it.
大家开口闭口都是
You know, everybody's like,
布伦纳这样 布伦纳那样
"Brenner this" and "Brenner that."
别搞错 旋风之火才是队长
But make no mistake, Fire Blaster's the leader of this crew.
旋风之火到底是谁
Who's the Fire Blaster again?
我啊 小威廉斯 好吧 废话不多说
Me, Serena! All right, lemme just cut to the chase here.
旋风之火坐过八年牢
Fire Blaster's been in prison for eight years.
2005年起就没上过女人
He hasn't been with a woman since '05.
你即将体验到...
You're in for
今生最爽的高♥潮♥
the time of your life.
你敢动我一根汗毛 我就抓你去抡墙
You even think about touching me, I'm gonna smack you through the wall.
那我求之不得
I'd have it no other way.
应该挑玛莎史都华才对
Should've gone with Martha Stewart.
至少有好吃的三明治可以吃
At least then, I'd have a tasty panini cooked for me or some shit.
等这一切结束 你有何打算
So, what are you gonna do after all this?
回拳国电子吗
You gonna go back to the Nerd Brigade?
对...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
应该吧 我是说...
Probably. I mean...
不然能做什么
What else would I do?
像你有这些能力
I mean, it just seems like someone with your skills,
应该发明科技 而不是安装科技
you'd be better off inventing technology rather than installing it.
当然 我愿意有不同发展
No, of course. I would love to do somethin' different.
小时候在电动游乐场
You know, I had my shot
我曾经有大好机会
when I was a kid in the arcades.
可是
But
我搞砸了
I blew it.
我总以为当时若赢了 人生会有所不同
Yeah, I always think maybe my life would've been different.
每当情况有起色
Any time I'm getting on a roll,
或我觉得一切顺遂
or I feel like everything's going great,
就会出现阻碍
that giant ape throws another barrel at me.
可是没关系啦
But it's all good.
别担心
Don't worry.
各位先生女士 我很荣幸
Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to introduce a special message
向电玩特攻队介绍纽约市427小学
to the Arcaders from the students of PS 427
所传来的特别讯息
in New York City.
纽约陷入危机
New York was in trouble.
吃豆人引发动♥乱♥
Pac-Man caused a ruckus.
但电玩特攻队拯救我们
But the Arcaders saved us.
因为他们英勇无惧...
'Cause they're bad mother...
地球人
People of Earth,
你们已违反交战守则
you have violated the rules of warfare, dudes.
违反守则
Violated the rules?
所以你们失格 地球是我们的
Because of this, you forfeit and your planet is now ours.
各位 12小时后
Dudes, in 12 hours,
我们将全力摧毁地球
we'll commence with the all-out destruction of Earth.
然后 我们会唱这首 关于贵星球的歌♥
After that, we will sing this about your precious planet.
她走了
She's gone
我最好学会面对...
I'd better learn how to face...
他们在说什么东西
What the heck are they talkin' about?
你去哪 旋风之火
Where you goin', Fire Blaster?
小子
Hey, kid.
我跟小威廉斯说出来透透气
I told Serena I needed to get some air, you know?
我才认识她半小时
Only known her half an hour and she's already like,
她就自称旋风之火夫人
"Mrs. Fire Blaster this. Mrs. Fire Blaster that."
你掉进东河那晚 一个警♥察♥捞出这付墨镜
A cop fished these out of the East River the night you fell in.
我本来要还你
I was gonna give 'em back to you,
但我看到镜片内写了些有趣的东西
but I saw some interesting things written on the inside of the lenses.
吃豆人的超高速秘笈