光这样都足够让雷蒙德那逼飘飘欲仙 爽得飞起
Then they probably sit here and stare at each other's blue and red hair
两个骚鸡就这么坐着 深情款款望着对方的头发
while they goose each other and say dirty words.
一边摸啊摸 一边说骚话
Oh, get everything real good, honey.
什么都不准放过 亲爱的
Oh, Crackers, get this couch real good.
夸克斯 快来舔沙发
They probably sit here and say all sorts of banal things to one another.
他们就坐在这儿 说些没头没脑的
Why, they may have even decided to send us that turd on this very sofa.
说不定送狗屎也是在这儿想出来的
I'm getting it all, mama. Don't you worry.
我全都舔了一遍妈妈 不用担心
They think they're filthy.
他们以为那就叫肮脏下流了
We'll just see what the furniture thinks. Right, mama? Am I right?
看看我们在家具上做的吧 对吧妈妈 没错吧
Yes, Crackers, yes. Don't miss anything.
当然夸克斯 当然 所有都要舔
Should I shit on the floor, mama? Right here in the living room?
要我在地板上拉屎吗 在卧室里拉怎么样
No, Crackers, no. Don't do anything yet.
不不夸克斯 不急
Oh! Just get your saliva glands going.
一直舔就行了
Real good.
就是这样
Juicy.
吐口水
But is it enough, mama? Will it be enough?
这样就够了吗妈妈 就够了吗
Shouldn't we do something a little filthier, a little heavier,
怎么不来些更肮脏 更下流的
just to be sure?
脏得不能更脏那种
Oh, we still have other rooms to go.
别急 这么多房♥间呢
The dining room!
去厨房♥
Oh, this is where they eat, Crackers.
他们吃饭就在这里
This is where they shove dirty little portions of bacteria
每天坐这儿
down their weaselly little throats.
吃些猪食
This is where they spread germs, disease and infection,
为了所谓“健康”
gobbling obscene fruits and vegetables all in the name of health.
每天吃些没名堂的东西
How disgusting!
恶心
Get this table soaking wet.
把桌子舔出水来
Oh, mama, mama, this is gonna work.
噢妈妈妈妈 肯定可以
Our divinity will show through.
肯定能留下我们的“神圣”
It'll show through all the bullshit crammed in this little dwelling.
能让整个房♥子都被我们的“神圣”笼罩
The house will react, mama. It's gonna react real good.
房♥子被我们标记了 妈妈 是我们的了
Oh, Crackers. Oh, Crackers, my baby Crackers.
哦夸克斯 夸克斯 我的好儿子
No house could stand the two of our venoms.
到时候这房♥子就算废了
Our saliva...
我们的口水
Oh, Crackers, it will work.
噢夸克斯 当然
Without you, it wouldn't have been enough. Oh, my only son, Crackers.
没有你 不会这么顺利 真是我的好儿子
Oh, mama, mama.
噢 妈妈 妈妈
I just thank God above I was lucky enough to be the soul
我感谢上帝 感谢我的灵魂
that was placed in my body,
在这具躯体之中
the body of Divine's son,
感谢我是蒂万的儿子
the body and blood of another generation of divinity.
感谢我继承了“神圣”的血脉
Oh, Crackers! Crackers. My only baby, Crackers.
噢夸克斯夸克斯 我的好儿子
My own flesh and blood.
我的血亲
My own heritage. My own genes.
我的骨肉 我的孩子
Oh, Crackers, let mama receive you like communion.
噢夸克斯 让妈妈给你礼赠
Let mama make a gift to you, a gift that only a mother can make,
让妈妈给你馈赠 只能来自母亲的馈赠
a gift so special it will curse this house for years after we're gone.
就算我们死了 “神圣”诅咒都不会消散
Oh, Crackers, a gift of supreme motherhood!
来吧 接受最极致的母爱吧
A gift of divinity!
“神圣”的赠礼
Oh, mama!
啊 妈妈
Oh, mama, I want to accept your gift.
啊妈妈 我会收下你的馈赠
Oh, mama, accept it as a loving son should, mama.
任何爱妈妈的儿子都不会拒绝
Oh, mama, a son that would kill for you,
噢妈妈 我会为你踏平一切
steal for you, even die for you, mama!
为你偷为你抢 为你去死 妈妈
Oh, yes, mama! I accept your gift!
啊 妈妈 快 你的馈赠
I accept it as a loving son should, mama.
儿子爱你 儿子会收下的
Yes, mama, I'm yours, completely yours.
妈妈 我属于你 我永远是你的
Oh, Crackers, prepare to receive the most Divine gift a mother can give.
噢夸克斯 准备接受母亲最“神圣”的赠礼吧
Oh! Oh, mama!
啊 啊 妈妈
Mama! Oh, this will clinch it.
妈妈 我们赢下“下流”之战了
This will ruin this house forever.
这房♥子彻底被我们污染了
Oh, mama! That's it. That's it.
啊 妈妈 就是这样
Do my balls, mama!
舔我的蛋蛋 妈妈
That's it! Ah!
对 啊
Farther! Farther down!
下面 再下面些
Oh, mama! Oh!
噢妈妈 噢
You're the best! The best ever!
好爽 爽死了
I should have known you'd be better than anyone.
舒服得不能再舒服了
Oh, Crackers! Somebody else is in here.
有人
But, mama! Mama!
等下 妈妈
--Oh, quit that! --Goddamn it, mama!
--快点儿 --操
Get your pants up! Somebody else is in the house!
穿好 还有人在
Goddamn it!
我♥操♥
This place oughta go up like a tinderbox.
这房♥子一点就着
Let's spread it everywhere.
再多浇点儿
God, I love the smell of gasoline, Raymond.
天 我爱汽油的味道 雷蒙德
We are the filthiest people alive.
我们果然是最肮脏下流的人
As we have always been, Connie.
我们一直都是
Oh, revenge, sweet revenge.
复仇 快乐复仇
I wonder how that fat cow likes prison.
那母猪进监狱可就没得舒服了
Probably couldn't fit the sow into a cell with anybody else.
那小牢房♥挤她一个人都够呛
I wonder how her party guests like her now.
我不信她到时候还能抬起头来做人
I wonder how --If she had a happy birthday.
我倒要看看她生日能过多快乐
Let's hurry up and get out of here. You know how fire makes me nervous.
快 弄完就走了 我怕火
Nonsense, Raymond.
说什么呢
Fire is beautiful, licking and scorching everything it touches.
火焰是美丽的 火舌触及之处皆化为灰烬
Get some more on here. Get their bedrooms good.
再多来些 卧室里浇满
Who else is in this house? Where is everyone else hiding?
除了你还有谁 说
Just the girls. Please don't hurt me. I won't call the police.
还有两个女的 别打我 我不会报♥警♥的
You're goddamn right you won't!
敢打你就完了
Now, where are Connie and Raymond Marble?
说 科妮和雷蒙德在哪
They're out. I swear they went out.
出去了 我发誓
Just the girls are here. Just the girls in the cellar.
只有我和两个女的 她们在地窖里
What girls?
什么女的
The girls they keep locked up in the cellar.
就是我们关在地窖里的女的
Please let me go. Just let me out of this house.
放过我吧 让我离开
You can do anything you like. Just please let me out of this house.
你要做什么都行 让我走吧
When will the Marbles be back? Tell us!
他俩什么时候回来 快说
I don't know. I swear I don't know.
我不知道 我发誓
They locked me in here this morning. They fired me.
他们今早上把我锁在房♥间 把我炒了
Just let me out of this house. Please, just let me out of this house.
让我走吧 求求你们让我走吧
Come on. We'll go see about these girls you keep talking about.
别慌 我们一起去找那两个女的
Oh, please help us.
噢 请救救我们
Oh, please.
请救救我们
What is --what is this?
这是在干什么
Oh, please, please help us.
噢 请 请救救我们
Call the police. Contact my parents.
给警♥察♥ 给我父母打电♥话♥
Please take this note. The address is on the back.
这张纸条上面有地址
What's happened? Please, tell us what's happened.
请告诉我们发生了什么
Where are Connie and Raymond Marble?
科妮和雷蒙德呢
What is this shit?
什么东西
How could I know?
我怎么知道
I've been locked up here.
我一直被关在这儿
I never saw them except for the day they kidnapped me.
除了来那天见了他们 之后再也没见到了
We never see them. Only Channing.
他们不下来 只派钱宁来
Please help us to escape.
请救我们出去
Oh, Miss Lady, whoever you are,
噢 亲爱的小姐 不管您是谁
I beg of you to free Linda and I from here.
请救我和琳达离开
Please, so I can have an abortion before it's too late.
我也能趁早把孩子打了
If you free us, we will do anything.
只要您答应 我们什么都做
Did the Marbles lock you down here? Did they do this to you?
那俩人把你们关在这儿的吗 他们做了什么
Yes. I've been down here for months...
是的 我已经待在这儿好几个月了
Endless, horror-filled months in this damned pit,
在这猪圈里担惊受怕
chained like a starving animal,
那姓钱的简直禽兽不如
only hoping that I would be killed rather than continue living like this.
这样活着还不如死了 我都想一了百了
You never see the Marbles? Never?
你没见过马布尔他们吗 一次都没
No, only Chan,
没 只见过他
this repulsive pervert you have tied up.
这贱东西也有今天
Please! He raped us both so we'd become pregnant!
他强♥奸♥我们 我们怀孕了
The Marbles just sit up there waiting for us to die in childbirth
电影精选列表