上面两个人就等着我们难产死掉
and then they sell the poor babies.
他们好把孩子卖♥♥了
It's been a nightmare.
简直是地狱
If you don't free us, we will die and rot in this pit.
您要是不救我们 我们只有烂在这里了
They have no mercy.
这家人简直不当人
Free them, Crackers. I'll hold him.
夸克斯 放人 我看着他
Chan's got the key in his pocket.
钥匙在他口袋里
No! Let me go! I didn't do anything.
不 别听她胡说 我什么都没做
Shut up, you filthy bastard.
闭嘴吧 下♥贱♥胚子
Oh, Miss Lady, whoever you are, don't let him go. Please.
噢 亲爱的小姐 不管您是谁 不要放走他
He is our keeper.
就是他一直监禁我们
He has beaten me many times and caused me untold misery.
时不时就打我们 苦不堪言啊
He's one of them! Don't let him go!
他助纣为虐 不能放他走
He works for the Marbles!
他是马布尔家的走狗
No. I was only doing my job.
才不是 我拿钱办事
I have no malice toward either of you.
没想把你们怎么着
There you go, honey.
亲爱的你自♥由♥了
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
噢谢谢 谢谢您
Oh, God, I can go home again.
天哪 我能回家了
Keep him tied.
绑好他
There you go, Missy, free as a bird.
你也自♥由♥了 像鸟一样自♥由♥
Oh, thank you so very much.
噢 非常感谢您
Could we chain him?
我们能拿链子栓他吗
Oh, do whatever you like. You can even kill him if you want to.
随便你们 你俩要杀了他都可以
Either you do it, or we will, whichever you prefer.
你不动手就我们来 自己选
Oh, let us! Let us!
我们自己来
Well, Chan, the tables turn, don't they?
风水轮流转了呀 姓钱的
No, please, Suzie, I couldn't free you.
别这样苏西 我不敢放你们呀
I was only doing my job. Have mercy on me!
我也是拿钱办事 饶了我吧
Bullshit, Chan! You could've freed us.
放屁 你有的是办法放我们
Why didn't you help us escape if you felt no malice towards us?
你说不怎么样 那怎么不帮我们逃出去
Bullshit! You kept us locked up like slaves, bastard!
放屁 你♥他♥妈♥把我俩拴在这儿 像拴狗一样
And you're gonna pay for it.
现在我要你付出代价
I'm gonna cut that big, fat worm right off you.
老娘现在就要把你阉了
Oh, no! Oh, god, not that!
不 天哪 不要
Wanna jerk off just one more time, stud? Just one more time?
再当着我们面撸啊 你怎么不撸了
--No! --Hold him.
--不要 --抓住他
There. I've got it.
好了 我逮到了
--Cut it! --No! No!
--动手 --不 不
Light it, my darling.
点吧
We are the filthiest people alive.
以最肮脏下流之人的名义
Fire, fire, burn it down.
烧啊烧 火纷飞
Fire, fire, to the ground.
烧啊烧 化成灰
Burn, you fucker! Burn!
烧起来 操♥他♥妈♥的 烧起来
Let's hurry and get out of here before someone sees the smoke.
趁火不大 没人注意 我们快溜
The smoke, Connie. It's done. The battle of filth has been won.
快看科妮 大功告成 我们赢了
We are the filthiest people alive!
我们才是最肮脏下流的人
Run, Connie, run!
该走了 快走
Oh! The filthiest!
啊 最肮脏下流的人
Those Goddamn Marbles.
天杀的马布尔家
We'll take care of 'em, mama.
我们会让他们好看的 妈妈
We'll get those assholes later.
马上就去逮他们
Mama, look! There's smoke!
妈妈 快看 有烟
Oh, my god!
啊 我的天哪
Oh, the trailer!
房♥子啊
Oh, no! No! No!
噢不 不 不
Oh, oh! No! No!
噢 噢 不 不
My gorgeous hideaway!
我的完美小屋
Oh, no! No! No!
噢 不 不 不
Oh, god!
噢 天老爷
And Franklin's theatrical wardrobe!
富兰克林穿过的戏服啊
*这里应是指Aretha Franklin,美国著名歌♥手
They did it. Them fucking Marbles did it.
绝对是他们 马布尔家干的
Back! Back! Back to the Marbles!
回去 回去 杀回他家
A press conference!
把记者都叫来
Back to the Marbles and seize those fuckers!
回去把他俩给我逮住
I'll kill 'em! I'll kill 'em!
我要杀了他们 杀了他们
At last it is over, Raymond.
大功告成
The battle of filth has been won.
我们赢了
This calls for a celebration.
要好好庆祝一下
In certainly does. A victory celebration.
确实得好好庆祝
Oh, Jesus! God, I love you, Raymond.
噢天哪 爱死你了雷蒙德
Are you happy with our filthiness, my darling?
你喜欢这份肮脏下流吗 亲爱的
Are you glad that your wife is here beside you,
喜欢和你老婆一起
sharing with you this bond of filth?
共同感受这份肮脏下流吗
This has been the most important day of my life, Connie.
这是我一生中最重要的日子 科妮
Filthiness is a reality.
肮脏与下流 就此成真
After all these years of nagging uncertainty,
不枉这么多年的打拼
I know now that we are indeed the filthiest couple alive.
我们终于成为最肮脏下流的夫妻了
Come to me, my darling.
来 过来 亲爱的
Come receive what was promised you in the holy vows of matrimony.
让我好好疼疼你
I am yours, Raymond, all yours, my beautiful darling.
我是你的 全部都是 都是你的
Connie!
科妮
Connie, are you all right?
科妮 你怎么了
What happened, Raymond? What happened?
刚刚怎么了 雷蒙德 发生了什么
The couch! It rejected you!
沙发不让你坐在上面
Something's wrong, Raymond. Something's terribly wrong.
不对劲 雷蒙德 不对劲
Well, it's just out of order. You're all right, Connie. Get up.
没事 只是弹了一下 你没事 科妮 先起来
I'm afraid to, honey. How can a couch be out of order?
我好怕 沙发怎么会无缘无故弹我呢
Something just went wrong with it, Connie.
坐久了没保养而已
You're all right. See? This chair is okay.
你没事 看吧 椅子都能坐
It's all right.
没事
But that couch threw me, Raymond.
沙发刚把我甩出去了
Nothing can be the matter with that couch. We just got it.
才刚买♥♥ 怎么就出问题了
--Oh! --Raymond!
--啊 --雷蒙德
I'm all right, Connie. I'm not hurt.
我没事 科妮 我没事
Something is the matter with this house.
房♥子不对劲
Channing must have done something.
一定是钱宁搞的鬼
He'll know something. We'll beat it out of him.
他脱不了干系 我们去找他
He's gone, Connie. Channing has escaped.
跑了 钱宁跑了
How could he have escaped?
怎么跑的
Raymond, check the pit. He may have let the girls go.
快去楼下 女孩们说不定也跑了
They'll call the police, Connie! The police!
他们肯定报♥警♥了 警♥察♥要来了
Oh, my God! The police!
噢天哪 警♥察♥
The police!
警♥察♥要来了
He's been castrated!
他被阉了
His penis is gone!
下面全被阉了
The girls have escaped! The girls have escaped!
女孩们跑了 她们跑了
They'll call the police. Hurry. Let's get out of here.
警♥察♥要来了 快跑 我们快跑
Raymond, I'm afraid!
雷蒙德 我好怕
Hurry, Connie. Hurry.
快 科妮 快
Connie and Raymond Marble!
科妮 雷蒙德
Oh, no!
噢不
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
You're gonna get it good, bitch.
慢慢和你算账 贱♥人♥
No, leave us...
不 放过我们
Well, well, well.
哎哟哟
Connie and Raymond Marble.
你们二位
I've been looking forward to meeting you. It's a real pleasure.
久仰大名 幸会幸会
And you're even bigger assholes than I imagined.
你们比我想的还混♥蛋♥
You burned my house down!
还把我房♥子烧了
No, please. Who are you? We don't know you.
别这样 你是谁 我们不认识你
Make it too tight.
绑好了
You know who I am, bitch!
你♥妈♥的♥装什么装
I'm the filthiest person alive! That's who I am!
听好了 老娘才是最肮脏下流的人
No, please, you must be mistaken.
别这样 您认错人了
Our name is Waldo. Harry and Jean Waldo.
我是哈利·沃尔多 这是我的妻子简·沃尔多
Shut up! Just shut up! Gag him before I kill him!
闭嘴 别在那儿放屁 嘴给我堵上
Wait for the newsmen, ma. Wait for the newsmen.
记者马上就来了 妈妈 马上就来了
Wait till they get here.
他们来了再开始
That ought to shut him up.
这样你总算安静了吧
电影精选列表