--Here's one up ahead. --Well, pull over!
--前面有一个 --停车
--Yeah. She looks real good. --She'll do just fine.
--看起来不错 --还可以
Thanks.
谢谢
--Have a seat. --Oh, thank you.
--坐吧 --噢谢谢
Hi. Wow, where'd you get this beautiful car?
你们好 哇 这车哪买♥♥的 真气派
--At a car dealer. Where did you think? --Where you going?
--车商啊 还能在哪儿 --你去哪
Just downtown. Anywhere near Howard street.
市中心 霍华德街 随便哪儿都行
Oh? Meeting someone?
噢 跟人见面吗
--Yeah. --Who?
--是 --跟谁
My boyfriend and a couple other guys. Why?
我男朋友和他兄弟们 怎么了
--Going to a gang bang or something? --What? Hey, what's with you two?
--找男人群♥交♥么 --什么 你俩有什么毛病
We just wondered where you were planning to spread your VD today,
我们在想你会去哪儿散播性病
that's all, hussy.
就这个意思 浪货
--Hey, I don't think that's necessary. --Oh, you don't, huh?
--嘿 有必要么 --噢装起来了是吧
Well, how would you like to fuck my chauffeur?
操♥我♥家司机吧 怎么样
He's got a real horse dick on him.
他那活儿大着呢
--Hey, Connie. --Hey, come on. Just let me out here.
--科妮 --嘿 让我下去
This is fine right up here.
好了就这儿 让我下车
Why do you want to get out here? This isn't downtown.
这么想出去 还没到市中心呢
--Just let me out. --We're nowhere near downtown.
--让我下去 --离市中心还远着呢
What's the matter? You afraid it ain't big enough for you?
怎么 怕他太小了满足不了你吗
Cut it out! Just let me out here, please!
别说了 求求你们 让我下去
--You'd better sit back. Give me the rag. --Get the fuck off of me! Please!
--别乱动 布给我 --滚啊 算我求你们
There. She's out now.
好了 总算安静了
I have a new friend for you.
你有伴儿了
Already? You got one already?
什么 这么快
Why is she asleep? Or is she dead?
怎么闭着眼的 死了么
Did you just kill her? Where did they get her?
是你杀的吧 在哪儿找到的
Where'd they get this one?
问你话呢
Hitchhiking, just like you were.
让她坐车 跟当初绑你一样
Doesn't pay to hitchhike these days, does it?
天下没有免费的午餐 是吧
And I guess you're gonna fuck her now, is that it? Right in front of me.
你现在要当着我的面操她是吧
The poor girl. The poor girl that has to fuck you.
可怜 落到他们手里你没得选了
Thank God I don't remember it.
谢天谢地我什么都不记得了
Thank God you spared me at least that.
谢谢 不然我只怕要疯
I have a surprise for you this time. I don't even have to touch her.
让你惊喜一下 这次我不碰她
How'd you get out of that part of the job?
什么意思 换谁来
Did your boss finally decide someone else would do it?
你家老板终于要开除你了么
Who? Her slimy boyfriend?
不会是她贼眉鼠眼的男朋友吧
Is she going to let that fag do it in front of me? That whore!
要那个娘娘腔当着我的面操她吗 贱婊♥子♥
Oh, no. This is a surprise for Connie and Raymond too.
噢不 他俩也还不知道呢
I have it all figured out this time. I don't even have to touch her.
我已经想好了 这次我不碰她
Why did you have to touch me? How could I have a child by you?
那你当初碰我♥干♥什么 你不碰哪来的孩子
What a repulsive thought!
真让人厌恶
Oh, you pig, you animal!
你个蠢猪 野人
How could you keep doing this?
你怎么做得出来的
Oh, my God! What are you doing?
天啊 你在干嘛
Why are you doing that in front of me? Stop it, you asshole!
专门让我看吗 停 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, how vile can you be?
你怎么这么恶心
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
You'll see. Just shut up.
马上就好了 闭嘴
I swear I'm gonna throw up on you, Chan.
我真要吐了
I swear I'm gonna puke if you don't stop doing that!
再不停下来我吐你身上
Turn your head if it makes you sick. Don't watch.
想吐你就别看 头转过去
Look at how sick it made me to touch you.
你以为我想碰你啊
And now this one...
而她嘛
You repulsive pig!
贱猪 真让人恶心
You hate her so much, you get her pregnant this way?
你这么不喜欢她 连碰都不想碰
Oh, my God! Stop it!
我的天老爷 住手
Stop it, you filthy animal!
住手 你个屌♥人
Stop it!
住手
Shit. I'll get it.
操 我接吧
Just let me finish you off.
我帮你弄出来
It may be Cookie.
应该是库琪打的
Come on, you're almost there!
别接 马上就好了
But it's probably Cookie with the information.
很可能是库琪要汇报情况
Answer it, then. Answer it!
那接吧 接啊
--Marbles' residence. --Mr. Marble? This is Cookie.
--马布尔家 --马布尔先生 我是库琪
No, no. I'm all right.
不不 我很好
I'm back at my mother's.
我回我妈妈家了
I was afraid to come directly there.
我不敢直接去你家
I thought maybe they'd be following me.
我怕有人跟踪我
Look, I have to have my money immediately.
好了 我现在就要钱
Of course you'll get your stool pigeon money.
放心 钱自然会给你
Why on earth are you so suspicious?
你怕我们不守信用吗
Well, naturally I'm going to question you about the money.
我当然要先问钱啊
You've no idea of what I went through today
你不知道我今天多惨
to get you that information.
才给你们探到消息
And you did call yourselves "the filthiest people alive."
还自称“最肮脏下流的人”
Well, what kind of credit rating do you think that is?
你们哪来的自信
We need that information immediately
我们现在就要知道消息
so that we can prepare our little surprise for that slut.
好给那母猪一个惊喜
Hold on a minute, Cookie.
等一下库琪
She's afraid we won't pay her if she tells us now.
她怕先说了我们就不给钱了
Why? Isn't she coming here like she said she would?
有什么 她不是说了要来么
Let me talk to her.
我和她说
Cookie, this is Mrs. Marble.
库琪 我是马布尔女士
What is this nonsense about the money? Of course we will pay you.
钱的事小问题 我们当然会给你
Look, I'll tell you everything,
好吧 我全部给你说
but you have to meet me right away with the money,
前提是你带着钱来见我
all 2,000 of it in $20 bills.
四万块钱 一分不少
We'll meet you at Harry little sub shop on 25th street.
在25号♥街见面吧 哈利三明治那儿
You name the time.
时间你定
All right, Cookie, now give us the information immediately.
好了库琪 现在总能说了吧
How do we even know you were there?
我们怎么知道你去了她家
Oh, I was there all right, Mr. Marble.
马布尔先生 我下午一直在她家
Divine is living under the name of Babs Johnson.
蒂万自己改了个名字 叫芭布斯·约翰逊
Babs Johnson.
芭布斯·约翰逊
Babs Johnson. Oh, what a stupid fucking name.
芭布斯·约翰逊 呵 好傻的名字
She sounds like a chimpanzee on a tire swing.
听起来像个荡秋千的黑猩猩
She's living in a trailer in Phoenix, Maryland.
她在马里兰的凤♥凰♥城 住在房♥车里
Who does she live with? Her mother.
她家里有谁 她妈妈
She lives with her mother and her mother sleeps in a playpen.
她妈跟她一起住 每天睡在婴儿护栏里
Like a baby? Oh, God, how heartwarming.
跟婴儿一样 噢真是可爱
And her son and her traveling companion.
家里还有她儿子夸克斯和她的旅伴
Birthday? A party? When?
生日 还有派对 什么时候
Oh, how perfect.
噢好极了
Oh, that pig will never get away with it. Never, never, never.
我们不会放过那头母猪 绝对 绝对 不会
It'll be her most embarrassing birthday yet.
这会是她有史以来最丢人的派对
I should be there in about 20 minutes.
我二十分钟就能到
You'd better be there or I'm gonna tell Crackers everything about you two.
你们快点来 不然我全告诉夸克斯
Thank you, Cookie.
谢谢你库琪
At last, our plan can begin.
我们的计划终于要成真了
Are you ready for phase one, Raymond?
开始第一步 准备好了吗雷蒙德
Oh, God. At last, we can show her.
天哪 终于能让她见识见识
At last, we can put our plan into effect.
终于能实施我们的计划了
I only wish I could see her face, her fat little face,
我要看着她的脸 那张猪脸
when she realizes that there is indeed someone filthier than her.
要她知道 一山更比一山高 她算个屁
Oh, she can eat the cover of midnrght.
我要看她自砸招牌
She can eat all her publicity in front of her rotten little party guests.
让她在一大群人面前把脸丢光
--Is her present ready? --Oh!
--她的礼物准备好了吗 --噢
Yes. I've had it for several months now, Connie.
当然 几个月前就准备好了
Oh, look. Here it is.
看吧 在这儿
Oh, I've had it for almost a year now, all ready.
已经放了都快有一年了
Special delivery.
给她的特别派送
Phase one: The filthiest gesture in the world.
第一步 送她世上最恶心的礼物
Oh, her little surprise package.
她的惊喜盒子
Do you think she'll like our little gesture, Connie?
你说她会喜欢吗 科妮
Do you think she'll appreciate our little gift?
你觉得她看到会喜欢吗
Oh, for over a year now this has been only a dream, only a prayer.
我们一直想 从来没有真正干过
电影精选列表