Hello, moviegoers.
电影爱好者们 你们好
This is Mr. J speaking to you for dreamland studios.
我是J 来自梦想之地工作室
This beautiful mobile home you see before you
眼前这辆漂亮房♥车
is the current hideout of the notorious beauty Divine,
住着臭名昭著的美人蒂万
The filthiest person alive.
史上最肮脏下流的人
Because of this cover story in one of your sleazier national "tabloids,"
八卦小报对她大肆报道
she has been forced to go underground,
为避人耳目 低调生活
disguising her appearance and adopting the alias of Babs Johnson.
她改头换面 化名芭布斯·约翰逊
With her live her trusted traveling companion Cotton,
家里有她的旅伴科顿
her delinquent son Crackers,
她爱犯事的儿子夸克斯
and her mentally ill mother Miss Edie.
和她脑子有问题的母亲 伊迪
Lets take a peek inside.
让我们一探究竟
it's 10:30. Babs! Babs!
十点半了 芭布斯 芭布斯
Why isn't the egg man here? I'm starving to death for some eggs.
送蛋员怎么还不来 饿死了 我要吃蛋
Please, Babs, come in and give me some eggs.
快来 芭布斯 我要吃蛋
I'm coming, mama. I'm coming.
来了 妈妈 我来了
You can hold on.
等一下
Cotton! Cotton!
科顿 科顿
Babs won't give me my eggs.
芭布斯不给我蛋吃
Cotton, please come in here and give me my eggs.
科顿 快来 我想吃蛋
Be in in a minute, Edie. Don't you worry. I'll fry you up some, honey.
马上伊迪 别急亲爱的 我给你煎
Eggs eggs eggs!
蛋 蛋 蛋
Good morning, mama. I bet you're hungry.
早上好妈妈 饿了吧
Oh, Babs, I'm starving to death.
噢 简直饿死了
Hasn't that egg man come yet?
送蛋员怎么还不来
I love that egg man so much.
我喜欢那个送蛋员
No, he hasn't come yet, mama, but we still have some eggs.
人家还没来呢 好在还有蛋
I'll put some on for you.
我去给你做点
Did you sleep well?
睡得怎么样
Oh, Babs, I slept so well.
噢 好极了
Where did you get this train?
你哪里找的火车
Did you sleep in the caboose last night?
你昨晚在哪儿睡的 车尾吗
How did you know I love trains?
你怎么知道我喜欢火车
Oh, it's not a train, mama.
这不是火车 妈妈
It's our new mobile home, and I sleep in the other room.
是房♥车 我昨晚没睡车尾 睡在隔壁房♥间
We all have our own rooms this time...
现在每个人都有自己的房♥间了
Me, you and Cotton.
科顿 你 我 都有了
And Crackers has that nice little shed right out back
夸克斯住在后面的小棚棚里
so he can have his friends in whenever he likes without waking us up.
这样每次他朋友来就不会吵到我们了
Isn't it wonderful?
不错吧
Now, you just sit tight
好了 你坐好
and I'll fry you up some big, grade a treats.
我去挑几个大鸡蛋给你做饭
Over light today, mama?
今天吃流心蛋吗
Oh, no, Babs, no.
不 不 不吃
It's sunny out today.
外面太阳金灿灿
I want them sunny-side up.
蛋也要煎得金灿灿
You know how I like them, Babs. You know how I like them.
你知道我喜欢吃焦点 焦点的蛋
I know how you like 'em, mama. I'll be right back.
当然 马上给你端过来
Across town, located in the teeming Metropolis
热闹市区另外一边
known as downtown Baltimore,
也就是巴尔的摩市中心
live Connie and Raymond Marble,
住着科妮和雷蒙德·马布尔
two jealous perverts that hate Divine's fame and notoriety
两个嫉妒蒂万的变♥态♥ 嫉妒她臭名远扬
more than anything in the whole world
嫉妒人人都知道她
for Connie and Raymond Marble, it was the beginning of the end
这份嫉妒心 最终导致了他们的结局
Well, Miss Sandstone
桑迪·斯通小姐
after looking over your qualifications,
经过一番考察
my husband and I have decided
我和丈夫认为
that you're not exactly what we had in mind for the job.
您不太适合我们这份工作
Not only have you never heard of Divine,
首先 你连蒂万都不知道
which is one of the key elements for this particular job,
还怎么指望你开展工作
but you also seem to show a lack of general experience.
其次我们认为 您经验稍显不足
And to be honest, we feel you are sort of a dullard.
脑子也不怎么灵光
Well, why do you say that? I did everything you asked.
你凭什么这么说 所有要求我都完成了
I even found out who this Divine was.
蒂万是谁我也知道了
Too late, too late.
晚啦 晚啦
And, naturally, you did everything I asked, my dear.
而且 老板说什么你做什么 不应该么
You would never have gotten to this plateau of the job placement test.
达不到标准就是达不到标准
I mean, surely, you can see our point.
您应该也清楚
We're not in a position to just take anyone.
不是什么样的人我们都会要
This is a high-security job, as you can well imagine,
我们的工作要求严格保密
and we personally just don't feel that you meet our...
很遗憾 您没有通过我们的
Oh, how should I say?
嗯 怎么说呢
Our admittedly sometimes stringent screening process.
的确稍显严格的筛选环节
Well, why did you hold me up for so long?
那你怎么不一开始就说
Why did you keep asking me to come back?
还把我专门叫过来
I had another job I could've taken.
为了你们 我把其他公♥司♥都推了
How could I have gotten information about this Divine you talk of?
你说的这个蒂万 还要我怎么了解
I don't know her. You could've given me some lead
我认都不认识 什么都不给我说
as to how I could've gathered this data you wanted about her.
我怎么去收集她的信息
You led me to believe I had this job.
我以为我肯定稳了
Well, Miss Sandstone...
桑迪·斯通小姐
Miss, uh, Sandy Sandstone...
噢不 珊迪·桑迪斯通小姐
You just must've been wrong in your assumptions, weren't you?
那是你自己的问题 别怪我头上
I mean, surely you've heard the expression "don't count your chickens."
有句话说得好 “不要高兴得太早”
Well, apply it!
现在知道了吧
I never gave you a final answer on this whole thing,
我可从来没说过你可以稳进
and as far as you believing that you had the job,
你以为你稳了
well, I've never even considered
呵 我压根儿就没想过
that you would be the applicant that we would choose.
最后要选你来干
You don't know enough.
一问三不知
I mean, I wish everyone was like you and had never heard of Divine,
你以为人人都像你 都不知道蒂万
but, unfortunately, it just isn't like that.
不好意思 梦去吧
Now, if you wouldn't mind, I do have a busy day ahead of me.
好了 我很忙 请回吧
There's really nothing left to discuss.
再说就没意思了
Well, what am I supposed to do now?
我呢 我怎么办
That's what I'd like to know.
让我走我就走吗
You can eat shit for all I care, Miss Sandstone,
关我屁事 滚去吃屎
or eat anything that you like or do anything that you like.
我管你要怎么办
Just don't assume that I want to know your troubles.
老娘没那么多闲心
Now, if you wouldn't mind, I'm a busy woman
好了 我忙着呢 请回吧
with a full day's work ahead of me.
今天还有一大堆事情呢
Please remove yourself from my office.
办公室的门在那儿 不送
You're a real cunt! Do you know that? A real fucking cunt!
贱♥人♥ 你怎么这么贱
How can you be so shitty to people?
你凭什么这么对我
How can you stand yourself?
你没有良心的吗
I guess there's just two kinds of people, Miss Sandstone...
桑迪·斯通小姐 对我来说世上只有两种人
My kind of people and assholes.
我 和剩下的所有傻♥逼♥
It's rather obvious which category you fit into.
你是哪一种不用我多说了
Have a nice day.
祝您生活愉快
Eat the bird, bitch!
操♥你♥妈♥ 贱♥人♥
You ready, ma? You ready yet?
妈妈 你还没好吗
I'm ready, darling. Just let me say goodbye to mama and Cotton.
好了 我在给妈妈和科顿说再见
I'll be out in a minute, honey.
马上出来亲爱的
Okay, ma, but get the lead out of your ass or I'll be late for my date.
快点儿 我还有约会呢
All right.
知道啦
Yes, won't I be late for my date?
约会可不能迟到 对吧
You are gonna love my date. You'll like her as much as I do.
你看了我对象准会一眼喜欢上她
I'm going to bring her back real soon for you all to enjoy.
一会儿我就带她回来好好快活快活
What do you mean, humpty dumpty was an egg?
什么 蛋头先生是颗蛋
How could a person be an egg, Cotton?
人怎么能是蛋呢科顿
How could a person be an egg?
人怎么会变成蛋呢
Well, he had little legs and little arms
他有小手 也有小脚
and he could walk and talk and all just like a person.
像人一样说话走路
Only he was an egg
像人一样打扮
--A little egg, all dressed up.
只不过他不是人 是颗蛋
Tell it to me again, Cotton.
再给我讲一遍 科顿
You should be learning it by now, Edie.
再来一遍你可要会了哦伊迪
Now, listen carefully.
好了仔细听
"Humpty dumpty sat on a wall.
蛋头先生坐墙头
Humpty dumpty had a great fall.
突然摔个大跟头
电影精选列表