listen, boys and girls you need not be blue
朋友们 莫灰心丧气
life is what you make of it it all depends on you
活成什么样 全看你自己
I know
就是这样
because I'm not a juvenile delinquent
我不是不良少年
It's easy to be good its hard to be bad
守法顺顺利利 违法寸步难行
stay out of trouble and you'll be glad
不敲麻烦门 当个快活人
take this trip from me and you will see
听我苦心言 当个好青年
how happy you world be
自然无忧年复年
boys and girls, this is my story
朋友们 这是我的故事
and I add all of my glory
苦口婆心为你好
I know, oh-ohh-ohh-ohh
就是这样 噢
because I'm not a juvenile delinquent
我不是不良少年
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
if she walks by the men folks get engrossed
男人目不转睛 直勾勾盯着她
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
if she winks an eye the bread slice turn to toast
她抛个媚眼 无人招架得住
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
if she got a lot of what they call the most
她顾盼生姿 风情万种
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
the girl can't help it she was born to please
没办法 她生来就讨人喜欢
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
and if she is got a figure made to squeeze
她凹凸有致 春色撩人
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
won't you kindly be aware the girl can't help it
要趁她不备 把握机会
the girl can't help it
趁她不备
if she mesmerizes every mothers son
纯情少年为她倾倒
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
if she is smiling beefsteak become well done
她微微一笑 千娇百媚
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
she makes grandpa feel like 21
老汉见了都得起色心
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
the girl can't help it she was born to please
没办法 她生来就讨人喜欢
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
and if I go to her on bended knee
你见我单膝下跪
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
won't you kindly be aware that I can't help it
就知道我心有所属 爱慕已久
I can't help it
爱慕已久
because I'm hoping, obviously
我做梦都想
that someday the answer would be
想亲耳听她说
the girl can't help it that she is in love with me
她情不自已 倾心于我
she can't help it the girl can't help it
她情不自禁 无法自已
We'll see who's the filthiest person alive.
谁最肮脏下流还不一定呢
We'll just see!
走着瞧吧
And where is that Raymond?
雷蒙德人呢
Where is he?
跑哪去了
How could he leave me alone when there's so much to be taken care of?
你怎么能留我一个人在这儿
Oh, please come home, Raymond.
求求你了 快回来吧
I need you so badly.
我需要你
ooh, look-a there, ain't she pretty
噢 瞧 她美吧
ooh, ain't that chick a beauty
噢 真是个小美女
I love her hair, I love her clothes
秀发飘扬 衣着时髦
I love her teeth get a load of that pose
看她咧嘴笑 我心怦怦跳
ooh, look-a there, ain't she pretty
噢 瞧 她美吧
she looks like a beautiful wax doll
美得像个蜡洋娃娃
and you are bound to fall
美得让人心乱神迷
well, I love her hair and I love her clothes
秀发飘扬 衣着时髦
I love her teeth get a load of that pose
看她咧嘴笑 我心怦怦跳
ooh, look-a there, ain't she pretty
噢 瞧 她美吧
chick, chick, here
小妞 小妞 看过来
here, chick, chick chick, chick, chicken
快看啊 小妞 小妞 小妞 小妞 小妞
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
耶 耶 耶 耶 耶
Can you hurry, driver? I'll be late for my appointment.
快点师♥傅♥ 我和别人约了时间的
I'm going as fast as I can, Lady, without breaking the law.
姑娘 已经最快了 再快就要违反交规了
3800 Greymeadow, right?
古雷梅多街3800号♥ 对吧
That's what I said, wasn't it?
对啊 上车不就说了吗
2.30.
二块三
You can shove 2.30, hack!
给个屁 没门儿
Hey!
嘿
Why, hello, Cookie. I do hope you're hungry.
你好库琪 饿了吧 我做了三明治
Oh, I could go for a sandwich.
噢 那我吃一个吧
Mmm! Baloney!
嗯 还加了红肠
Well, I'll get right to the point.
好了 我就直说了
I can get you information about Divine.
要我帮你打探蒂万 可以
Lots of information, I think, if things go well today.
进展顺利的话 能挖出来很多东西
I have a date with her son Crackers.
毕竟我要和她儿子夸克斯约会
Well, this is, of course, an encouraging development.
嗯 不错 很好
This is an important assignment, Cookie.
这件事很重要 库琪
We could all benefit...
所有人都有好处
You financially,
你拿钱
and Raymond and I,
而雷蒙德和我
well, our social standing is involved to a great degree.
名号♥会更响亮
I may have to degrade myself in front of Divine's son.
和他约会 我都成便宜货了
He's into a very strange sex scene.
你不知道他癖好有多变♥态♥
I'm going to have to put up with unheard-of atrocities
但再变♥态♥我也只有忍♥着
in order to pump the information you need out of him.
舍不得孩子套不住狼
But, first, I have to know exactly what you want to know
先给我说 你们想知道什么
because my so-called date is this afternoon.
下午就要跟他见面了
Well, Cookie, as you know,
好吧库琪 你也知道
Divine has achieved a sort of fame lately,
蒂万最近名声大噪
both locally and on the national level.
不光这儿 其他地方也都知道她
You may have heard the term "the filthiest person alive"?
你知道他们叫她什么吗 “最肮脏下流的人”
I have heard the term, yes.
我当然知道
The papers call her that,
报纸就这样报道她的
and she is known as that to a limited extent
但这里知道她的人不多啊
in your more crime-conscious sections of the city.
每天都有犯罪事故 她不足为奇
Well, we feel this to be an untrue statement.
她不配得这名号♥
We feel that Raymond and I far surpass her
我俩哪方面都比她下流
in every aspect of the term "filth."
什么都比她脏
As you know, we run a baby ring.
我们买♥♥卖♥♥婴儿
Oh, it's really a very simple process.
干得顺风顺水
We keep two girls at all times
关两个在楼下一直生
who are impregnated by Channing,
钱宁负责搞大她们的肚子
our rather fertile servant.
他身强体壮 一发一个准
We sell the babies to lesbian couples,
生下来的孩子卖♥♥给蕾丝边
and then we invest the money in various businesses around town.
赚的钱投在镇里其他生意上面
We own a few pornography shops,
我们涉足情♥色♥产业
plus, we front money to a chain of heroin pushers
还投钱给药贩子
in the inner city elementary schools.
把药卖♥♥给市里的小学生
We feel that the attention
蒂万现在这么出名
that's been focused on Divine lately is most unfair.
简直看不下去 凭什么
She is merely a common thief and murderer.
不过是些偷鸡摸狗的勾当罢了
Unfortunately, for us, our line of work
要不是因为工作特殊
limits our chances for publicity and travel.
不能轻易抛头露面
But this doces not mean that we wish to go unnoticed.
不然我俩早就出名了
After all, we've not worked all these years
我们干了这么多年
in order to be upstaged by this fat hog that calls herself Divine.
可不是为了让那头“神圣”母猪踩在头上的
*Divine在片中是人名,本意是“神圣的”
So we must catch her off guard, you see,
必须趁她不备
before she realizes she is being attacked.
先下手为强
We need information as to how they live,
我要知道他们的生活规律
where they live, how many people, their names,
住址 家庭人数及名字
their daily schedules for the week.
以及每人每天的动向
In other words,
换句话说就是
we want to know how we can plague her the most,
知己知彼 百战不殆
how we can make her life as miserable as possible,
要不择手段 让她输得爬不起来
how we can prove to her that she is shit compared to us...
要她知道 和我们比 她连屁都算不上
Shit compared to the filth that we have in our minds,
我们想法之下流 她这辈子都想不到
shit compared to what we know to be the filthiest life.
我们生活之肮脏 她试都不敢试
Little does Crackers know that his so-called date
小夸克斯现在都还被蒙在鼓里
is actually a spy sent by the Marbles.
电影精选列表