有人要为此恶行付出代价
Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live. Nobody!
冒犯咱们就别想活 是吧妈妈
Why would anybody do this to us? Why?
为什么要送这个 我想不通
Look. Look, here's a card.
快看 有张纸片
Read it, Cotton.
念吧
It's a birthday card. A fucking birthday card!
这是张生日卡片 妈的
Well, what does it say? What does it say?
都写了些什么
Oh, God, Babs.
噢天老爷
"Happy birthday, fatso."
“生日快乐 肥婆”
Oh!
噢
"You are no longer the filthiest person alive. We are."
“你不再是最肮脏下流的人了 我们才是”
Oh! —signed, "the filthiest people alive."
--噢 --落款是“最肮脏下流的人”
Oh, just as I thought.
呵 我就知道
And a deliberate attempt to seize my title!
蓄谋已久 就为了抢我名号♥
Egg man didn't do it, Babs.
不是送蛋员干的哦芭布斯
I know the egg man didn't do it.
我知道肯定不是他
Oh, I don't think he did either, mother.
我也觉得不是他
Now, shut up and let me think, will you?
好了 安静 我要思考下
That Cookie was asking questions, Crackers.
库琪今天一直在问问题
I heard her.
我听到了
She's right, ma. She's right.
对对对 是的
But why would she send us a turd?
可她为什么要送这个给我们
Who knows? Who knows?
谁知道呢 说不清楚
These are obviously jealous people...
嫉妒我的多了去了
Jealous of our careers, of all of our press.
嫉妒我成功 嫉妒我上那么多报纸
Why else would they sign that "the filthiest people alive"?
为什么要写“最肮脏下流的人”呢
Everyone knows that that title has become my trademark.
所有人都知道这是说的我
Why, to use it in this way is only to insinuate that they are filthier than I.
这么写就为了证明他们比我还要肮脏下流
How could anyone seriously believe that?
谁信呐
How could anyone be filthier than Divine?
有谁敢比我还肮脏下流
I'm afraid our little vacation must come to an end.
恐怕快乐日子要暂告一段落了
This must be nipped in the bud. It's already out of hand.
除掉麻烦要趁早 免得夜长梦多
Now we must out-filth the asshole or assholes that sent this.
必须要揪出来是谁干的
And then they must die!
他必须给我死
Connie and Raymond Marble,
科妮和雷蒙德·马布尔
while you are away, the servants will play.
你们不在家 仆人当老大
Well, Miss Sandstone, after going over your qualifications,
桑迪·斯通小姐 看完您的简历
Mr. Marble and I feel that you are not exactly
我们一致认为您不太符合
what we had in mind for the job.
这份工作的要求
Not only have you never heard of Divine,
首先 你连蒂万是谁都不知道
which is one of the key elements for this particular job,
还怎么指望你开展工作
but you also seem to show a lack of general experience.
其次我们认为您经验稍显不足
And to be perfectly honest, we feel that you are sort of a dullard.
脑子也不怎么灵光
Why isn't Channing here to take off my coat?
钱宁呢 怎么没来迎我们
He's getting lazier and lazier as each day ends, Raymond.
我就说吧 他一天比一天懒
I'll speak to him.
我找他谈谈
We must remember that Channing isn't as intelligent as you or I.
他脑子没我俩灵光 难免问题多
This is a high-security job, as you can well imagine,
您也知道 这份工作要求严格保密
and we personally just don't feel that you meet our...
很遗憾 您没有通过我们的
Oh, how should I say?
噢怎么说呢
Our admittedly sometimes stringent screening process.
的确稍显严格的筛选环节
--Who on earth is that? --It sounds like Channing.
--谁的声音 --像是钱宁
Well, doing what, I'd like to know.
他在干嘛
Shh!
嘘
I love you, Raymond.
我爱你 雷蒙德
I love you more than anything in this world.
你是我最爱的人
I love you more than my own filthiness,
我爱你甚于爱自身的肮脏邪恶
even more than my own hair color.
甚于爱自己的发色
More than the sound of bones breaking,
甚于爱骨头破碎的声音
the sound of the death rattle.
甚于爱人死前的悲鸣
Oh! Oh, my.
噢 噢 天
And I, Connie,
科妮 我
I, Connie, also love you
我也爱你 科妮
more than anything I could ever imagine,
你是我最爱的人
more than my own hair color,
我爱你甚于爱我头发的颜色
more than the sound of babies screaming,
甚于爱婴儿啼哭的声音
the sound of dogs dying.
甚于爱狗将死之吠
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
What is the meaning of this outrage?
你这幅鬼样子想干嘛
Let me at him! I've been waiting to do this for a lifetime!
我来 老娘忍♥他好久了
No, Connie, no!
别 科妮 不
How do you dare to be dressed as you are?
谁敢让你穿成这样
How do you dare to be saying the things we heard you say?
谁敢让你学我们说话的
No! Please, listen!
不 听我解释
I didn't mean any harm. Oh, let me go, Connie!
我什么都没干 放过我吧科妮
You little asshole, you'd better start explaining.
贱东西 说吧 老娘让你解释
How dare you go into my personal clothes closet and get my suit!
谁敢让你翻我衣柜穿我衣服的
And that's my makeup you have on, isn't it?
还用了老娘的化妆品 是吧
You sneaky little drag queen!
偷女人衣服穿 不要脸
You've been spying on us, haven't you?
一直窥视我们 是吧
Huh? Haven't you, aerial ears?
回答我 是不是 狗耳朵
Mimicking my wife's hard work and her beautiful appearance.
敢学我老婆上班 学她打扮
And having the gall to repeat words that Connie and I spoke confidentially,
偷听我俩的情话 还要念出来 臊不臊皮
words that are guarded by the holy seal of matrimony.
这是我们两口子的私房♥话 你怎么敢的
Oh, I can't help it!
我忍♥不住就
I didn't mean any harm! It was just playing!
我没有要怎样 我只是觉得好玩
"Playing"? Is that what you call it, Channing?
“好玩”你觉得好玩是吗钱宁
Or should I start calling you "Connie" now?
还是说现在该叫你“科妮”了
Is that what you'd like?
喜欢别人叫你“科妮”是吗
No, Connie! Stop hitting me!
不要 科妮 不要打我
I didn't do anything to you!
我什么都没干
I was just here by myself and I get feeling funny when I'm alone.
一个人在家太无聊 我只是想找个乐子
Those girls are down there, don't forget.
楼下有人
And I can't stand being in the same house with them.
我不想跟她们呆在一起
If I sit downstairs, I can hear them screaming,
我一坐在楼梯就听见她们尖叫
screaming and crying, and then I get all nervous.
叫唤个不停 我害怕
Then I get these spells. I don't plan it.
我不是故意的 只是觉得有意思
It just happens.
然后就这样了
Then, well, I think about my position, my social standing,
我幻想自己和你们一样厉害
just like you two do, and I just play.
就沉在里面出不来了
I just make believe that I am you.
我告诉自己 我就是科妮
I know it isn't reality. I know that I'm really me.
但我知道不是 我还是钱宁
Haven't I been a faithful servant for two years now?
给你们当两年佣人了 我不够忠心吗
Haven't I given you my all in this job?
我做的还不够吗
Oh, you've been faithful, all right.
呵 你还敢说 是啊
Faithful in your stupidity, faithful in your laziness,
你怎么不忠心呢 忠心得傻眉愣眼
faithful in your incompetent lame-brained attitude.
整天好吃懒做 像个弱智儿
And now this shockingly flagrant breach of contract.
现在是明目张胆 藏都不藏一下了
We can no longer employ you here at 3900, Channing.
你被解雇了 钱宁
That is obvious.
滚吧
There will be a complete inspection of all your bags, Channing,
滚之前所有包我都要检查
so do not attempt to take any of my clothing with you.
别想着还要顺两件衣服走
I will also take a complete inventory of all my belongings,
其他东西我也要检查一遍
from makeup...
从化妆品
Oh, God! Right on down to panties!
噢天 直到内♥裤♥都要检查
And, of course, have everything sent to the cleaners immediately.
还有 所有衣服都要拿到洗衣店洗干净
God knows what you could've gotten on my clothes.
谁知道上面有什么
Now, go to your room, Channing, and stay there until we summon you!
好了 滚回你的房♥间 没叫你你别出来
Oh, please Change your minds!
噢 别这样求求你们
It was only playing! I won't ever...
我只是好玩 不是要
Stop that yammering and move.
给我收住 滚过去
And don't try anything funny
你再敢“好玩”
or you'll be right down there with Suzie and Linda.
就下去陪苏西和琳达她俩
How would you like that?
听懂了吗
Had we known,
早知道
we would've given you a maid's uniform to wear instead of a Butler's!
就直接让你穿女佣服 还省了做男佣服的钱
Just playing. Just playing.
都说了只是好玩
Oh, I know I'm not you, Connie.
我知道我变不成你
It was just playing.
只是在玩
I didn't mean any harm. Oh, Raymond, I wasn't really spying.
我什么都没做 我没有在监视你们
It was just playing. Oh, what will they do with me?
电影精选列表