But we have her address now. It is a reality.
但现在知道了地址就不一样了
She will realize soon. She will know soon.
她马上就要见识到我们的厉害了
Oh, Connie, at last the battle of filth shall begin!
噢“下流”之战终于要开始了科妮
Oh!
噢
Oh, I love you, Raymond.
我爱你 雷蒙德
I love you more than anything in this whole world.
你是我最爱的人
I love you even more than my own filthiness.
我爱你甚于爱自身的肮脏邪恶
More than my hair color.
甚于爱自己的发色
Oh, God.
哦天哪
I love you more than the sound of bones breaking,
我爱你甚于爱骨头破碎的声音
the sound of the death rattle.
甚于爱人死前的哀鸣
Even --even more than my own shit do I love you, Raymond!
甚于爱我自己拉出来的屎 雷蒙德
And --and I, Connie, also love you
科妮 我也同样爱你
more than anything that I could ever imagine.
你是我最爱的人
More than my hair color.
我爱你甚于爱我的发色
More than the sound of babies crying,
甚于爱婴儿啼哭的声音
of dogs dying.
甚于爱狗将死之吠
Even more than the thought of original sin itself.
甚于对原罪的渴望向往
I am yours, Connie, eternally united to you
我属于你 科妮 我们永远是一体
through an invisible cord of finely woven filth
我们因肮脏和下流而结合
that even God himself could never, ever break.
没有任何人能拆散我们
happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
happy birthday, dear...
生日快乐 亲爱的
happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
That old black magic got me in its spell
我中了古黑魔法的魔咒
old black magic that you weave so well
你这魔法用得炉火纯青
Icy fingers up and down my spine
有如冰手在我背上游离
same old witchcraft that once was mine
你可别忘了跟谁学的
oh, waited for
等着吧
round, round, round I go
不停不停 寻觅不停
down, down, down I go
前行前行 爱到不行
in that spin that fabulous spin that I'm in
深陷爱情漩涡 我头晕目眩
under that old black magic called love
这古黑魔法 其名为爱
Cotton, dinner's on!
科顿 来吃饭了
Crackers! Dinner's ready!
夸克斯 饭好了
Well! You're looking pretty chipper, mama.
真漂亮呢妈妈
How was that egg man today?
你和送蛋员怎么样
Oh, Babs, he's gonna come to the party as my date.
他要当我男伴 一起去派对呢
And Cotton bought me so many eggs today.
还有 科顿今天买♥♥了超多蛋
--Oh! --Look at these.
--噢 --看吧
So many little eggies. And I'm still starving.
好多鸡蛋呢 吃到现在还没吃够
And I'm going to eat them all before I go to sleepy.
睡之前我一定把它们吃完
Oh, good.
好啊
Mmm! Smells delicious, Babs!
嗯 好香啊
Oh, thank you, Cotton. It should.
谢谢 当然香咯
I warmed it up when I was downtown today in my own little oven.
今天在城里 我用我的“小烤箱”预热了一遍的
Babs, where do eggs come from?
芭布斯 鸡蛋是怎么来的
From little chickens, mama. They lay them, and we eat them.
鸡下的 它们负责下 我们负责吃
But suppose someday there weren't any chickens.
但总有一天会没有鸡了呀
Would that mean there wouldn't be any eggs?
没了鸡 就没有蛋了吧
Oh, I don't think you have to worry about that, mama.
不用担心 妈妈
But, but is it true, Babs?
但有可能会发生的吧
If there weren't any chickens, there wouldn't be any eggs?
要是没了鸡 我就没蛋吃了
Is that true?
没错吧
I suppose so, mama, but there will always be chickens.
或许吧 但鸡是绝对不会灭绝的
You can be sure of that.
你放宽心
But suppose someday it happens.
那万一真的发生了
Suppose someday there weren't any chickens.
没有鸡了
Oh, Babs, what could I possibly do?
我吃什么呢芭布斯
And then the egg man wouldn't have...
送蛋员又怎么办呢
He wouldn't have a job.
那样他就没工作了呀
It might happen, Babs.
不是没可能呀
What could I do?
我又怎么办呢
Now, mama, that's just egg paranoia.
妈妈 你吃蛋吃糊涂了
I think you're being very silly.
开始说傻话了
There will always be chickens.
鸡绝对不会灭绝
Why, there are so many chickens now
这么多的鸡
that we can eat some and let some of them live
我们吃一半 剩一半来养
in order to supply us with eggs.
养它们来下蛋
Chickens are plentiful, mama.
世上的鸡多如牛毛
The world will never be without chickens.
这个世界不会没有鸡的
You can be sure of that.
你放心吧
--Afternoon, ma. --Hi, honey.
--下午好妈妈 --你好亲爱的
Mmm. Aren't they good?
嗯 好香呀
Who could that be?
谁啊
I'll be right behind you, ma. Answer it. It might not be nothing.
我就在你后面 开吧 没事
It's a fucking mailman.
是傻♥逼♥邮递员
A mailman? What kind of shit is that? There ain't no address here.
邮递员 房♥车没门牌 怎么找来的
I'll take care of him. Mother, shut up.
我来吧 你不要说话
--Crackers, cover me. --Okay, mama.
--掩护我夸克斯 --好的妈妈
Cotton, take that gun.
科顿 枪拿在手上
You know how to use it if you have to. Right between the eyes.
你知道往哪儿射 眉心那儿
--Yes? --Miss Babs Johnson?
--谁啊 --芭布斯·约翰逊小姐吗
--Yes, I'm Babs Johnson. --Special delivery package, ma'am.
--是 是我 --有您的专递
Sign here, please.
请在这儿签名
What do you mean, special delivery package?
什么意思 特别快递
There's no address here.
你们哪儿来的地址
Says right here: "Babs Johnson, a trailer, Phoenix, Maryland."
上面写了“芭布斯·约翰逊 马里兰州 凤♥凰♥城”
And you are Babs Johnson, aren't you?
人也对上号♥了呀
Of course, I'm Babs Johnson. I just told you that.
废话 刚说了我就是芭布斯·约翰逊
But there is no address here.
但这儿可没地址
This is not on any road, route or street,
这里不是随便一条公路或者街道
and I don't want people on my property, so don't ever bring mail here again.
这是私人财产 别过来 邮递也别送过来
Do you understand?
你听明白没
And the next package you bring me
下次再敢送东西来
is getting shoved right up your little ass.
老娘原封不动捅你屁♥眼♥里
Can you comprehend that?
明白没
I understand. I comprehend. I understand.
当然当然 十分理解
Now you've received some new training, as you call it,
挨了顿骂
and you'd better remember it.
就给我记好了
You have exactly 15 seconds to get off of my property, motherfucker,
滚远点 给你十五秒 蠢驴
before I break your Goddamn neck.
不然老娘捏断你的脖子
* 美国人计时往往在数字后加上“1000”,这样计时更准确
One, 1,000.
一
Two, 1,000.
二
Three, 1,000.
三
Four, 1,000.
四
Run, you bastard! Run!
跑啊 跑快点 傻♥逼♥
Good work, Babs. He ran just like a jackrabbit.
干得好芭布斯 他跑得像长毛兔那么快
That was a person, ma. I'm sure of that.
我敢肯定那不是兔 是个人
At least it wasn't no porker. I thought for sure it was the cops.
还好不是个肥佬 我还以为是条子呢
Who could've sent me this package?
谁会寄快递给我
Who would dare send me a package like this?
谁敢给我寄这种东西
The return address is "the filthiest people alive."
还敢署名“最肮脏下流的人”
Who would dare use that title? Who would dare?
谁敢这么自称 谁敢
It's wrapped all fancy. It's just a birthday present, Babs.
包装不错 是生日礼物啦芭布斯
No, it's no birthday present, Cotton.
不对 不可能是生日礼物
I smell deep, dark trouble.
味道不对劲
Oh, my god almighty!
啊我的天哪
Someone has sent me a bowel movement!
谁他妈给我送了一坨屎
--Oh, Babs! --A turd, mama, a turd!
--噢芭布斯 --屎 妈妈 屎
--Who could've sent this? --aah! A turd?
--谁这么恶心 --啊 屎
Oh, a turd! Oh, Babs!
狗屎啊 芭布斯
This is a direct attack on my divinity,
我的“神圣”受到了侵犯
a direct attack on the peace and harmony of our last few weeks here,
老娘不会再快乐了
an outrageous attempt to humiliate and disgrace my private life.
这是对我的羞辱挑衅 太无♥耻♥了
Someone will pay for this!
有人要付出代价
Someone will pay with their life for this grossly offensive act!
电影精选列表