Hey, Raymond, you must think we're awful fucking stupid, huh?
你以为人人都像你们想的那么蠢是吧
Huh? Well, here's a little something for you.
呵 给你点见面礼
Burn down our house, will you?
烧我们房♥子是吧
Who are you? You have the wrong people!
你到底是谁 我们和你无冤无仇
Shut up, Connie! Shut up!
闭嘴 你还敢跟我装
You know who we are! Cut the hogwash!
你不知道我们是谁 放你♥妈♥的♥屁
Save it for the papers.
留给记者说去吧
You're Connie Marble and you're gonna pay for being Connie Marble.
你要为你的所作所为付出代价
No! No!
不 不
And you're going to pay royally, bitch.
准备接受声势浩大的审判吧
Let this be a lesson to you, just in case there is reincarnation.
下辈子做人给我记好了
It's virtually impossible to be filthier than Divine.
没人敢跟老娘比肮脏下流
I didn't get my reputation for nothing, you know.
老娘这名号♥可不是白来的
But you found out too late, Connie. Yeah, too late.
现在知道可太晚了 科妮
'Cause you and shithead here aren't going to be around tomorrow.
老娘不会让你俩见到明天的太阳
No, you're not going to be around to put your newfound knowledge to use.
现在知错可太晚了
'Cause you're gonna be dead, Connie!
见阎王去吧
Dead! Yes, dead!
死 给我死
That's tight, Crackers. It's so tight it makes their blood hurt.
太紧了夸克斯 绑太紧就动不了了
Oh, just make sure they don't make another sound,
谁管他们 只要给我闭嘴
because I don't think I'd be able
再不闭嘴
to control myself if they made any more noise.
老娘就要动手了
I'd just have to kill them right now! I just won't be able to wait!
我现在就要杀了他们 等不了了
I know what you mean, Babs. I feel like ripping them apart myself.
我明白芭布斯 我也怒火中烧
They ain't gonna be doing much talking, are you?
他们不会说话的 是吧
Come on, children. We can't keep the photographers waiting.
走吧孩儿们 记者要等急了
And we're going to give them a story that will knock the news day
给他们一个二个讲了
right off its fucking boring little ass.
绝对连下巴都要给惊掉
Come on, Connie and Raymond. You have a personal appearance to make.
请吧你们二位 观众还等着你们呢
John Vader of the midnight here,
我是《夜报》的约翰·韦德
looking for Divine somewhere in Phoenix, Maryland.
我一直在凤♥凰♥城寻找蒂万的踪迹
Divine, you're looking fantastic.
蒂万 你漂亮极了
Why, thank you, Mr. Vader. I'm so glad you could come.
谢谢你 韦德先生 很高兴您能来
Nat curzan here from the tattler.
我是《闲报》的纳特·库尔赞
--Well, good afternoon, Mr. Curzan. --Hello.
--下午好 库尔赞先生 --您好
Gentlemen, get ready,
先生们 准备好
'cause you're about to witness the trial of these two unfortunates,
你们马上就要见证对科妮和雷蒙德
commonly known as Connie and Raymond Marble.
对他俩的审判了
Their trial will take place in front of your very eyes
审判由诸位作证
and their execution will follow.
随后立即执刑
--We're gonna witness an actual murder? --A live homicide?
--您是说谋杀吧 --当着我们面吗
That is right, gentlemen.
是的 先生们
Goldstein. Larry Goldstein.
我是高德斯坦 拉里·高德斯坦
Very tempting.
我非常期待
And I have a question for you, Miss... Cotton.
我有一个问题 呃 科顿小姐
--Is that correct? "Cotton"? --Yes, it is.
--对吧 我没念错吧 --没有
Are you a willing accomplice to these murders that are about to take place?
您是自愿参与此次谋杀的吗
This is not exactly a murder, Mr. Goldstein.
严格来说这不是谋杀 高德斯坦先生
This is a court, a kangaroo court, as the headlines could scream.
这是法庭审判 私人法庭 报道时请强调这一点
*kangaroo court: 袋鼠法庭,公平正义往往被扭曲的私设法庭
Not a mere murder as you would call it.
千万不要简单定义成谋杀
If we were involved in merely another murder,
要是只是一次谋杀
it could hardly be headlines.
我们可上不了头条
It's not just the publicity.
这不是为了噱头
My mama couldn't go on her everyday life with this kind of shit going on.
要是不好好处理 我妈妈每天生活都会受到影响
My mama was not the aggressor in this little war we had.
是他们先来招惹我们的
She only did what had to be done. It was suicide on their part.
我妈只是适当反击而已 是他们在自掘坟墓
And, Cotton, I notice a smile on your lips.
科顿 我注意到你在笑
Does murder make you happy?
杀人使你快乐吗
Murder merely relieves tension, Mr. Curzan.
杀人只是把问题解决了而已 库尔赞先生
For murder to bring happiness, one must already be happy,
要想通过杀人变得快乐 你自身得先快乐才行
and I am completely at peace with myself, totally happy.
而我现在感觉很好 也相当快乐
Give me more questions.
怎么没人问我
Divine, are you a lesbian?
蒂万 你喜欢女人吗
Yes. I have done everything.
是 不止喜欢 我还上过
Does blood turn you on?
你见到血会兴奋吗
It does more than turn me on, Mr. Vader. It makes me come.
不止兴奋 韦德先生 我还“性”奋
And more than the sight of it, I love the taste of it.
我爱血的颜色 更爱血的味道
The taste of hot, freshly killed blood.
我爱温热 新鲜的血
Could you give us some of your political beliefs?
您的政♥治♥信仰是什么呢
Kill everyone now. Condone first-degree murder.
杀光所有人 赦免一级谋杀罪
*一级谋杀罪:使他人严重受伤后死亡的最严重的刑事罪行
Advocate cannibalism. Eat shit.
鼓励人吃人 吃屎
Filth are my politics. Filth is my life.
肮脏下流就是我的政♥治♥信仰 就是我的生活
Take whatever you like.
快拍
Yes!
好
How's this for a center spread?
拿这张做个跨页
Whoo! eww!
唔 噫
Christ Almighty!
天老爷
Okay, Divine, where will you go now?
好了蒂万 你目前打算去哪
I'm sure you're aware that after the execution,
你也清楚 此次审判过后
you will be the subject of an extensive search.
警方会大范围追捕你们
To another city to set up headquarters once again.
去下一个城市 再建一个据点
Of course, I cannot reveal to you the exact location.
当然 具体地点恕不透露
Patience, Mr. Vader, Patience.
耐心点 韦德先生 耐心点
Another time, another story. And now for the trial.
下次再来 等下一次吧 差不多该审判了
You sit here.
坐这儿
Back here?
这儿吗
Mm—hmm. Sit down.
对 坐好
No pictures during the trial, please. This is a court of law.
审判期间严禁拍摄 这是法庭
I call to the stand Miss Cotton.
科顿小姐
Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
你能否发誓接下来所述皆为实情
I do.
我发誓
Who burned down our trailer?
谁烧掉咱们房♥子的
Connie and Raymond Marble.
科妮·马布尔 雷蒙德·马布尔
Can you point them out in this court?
你能否进行指认
There they are right there. The ones that are tied up.
就是那两个 绑起来那两个
Who sent me a turd in the mail?
谁寄了盒屎给我
Connie and Raymond Marble.
科妮·马布尔 雷蒙德·马布尔
That is all. Is there any cross-examination?
就是这样 是否需要交叉询问
*交叉询问:听审过程中,一方当事人对对方证人进行的询问
No cross-examination? Very well. You may step down.
不需要吗 很好 请下去吧
I call to the stand Crackers.
下面请夸克斯
Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
你能否发誓接下来所述皆为实情
Sure, mama. I wouldn't shit you.
当然妈妈 我不会乱说
How did Connie and Raymond find out where we live?
科妮和雷蒙德怎么知道我们住址的
They hired a spy.
他们派了个女间谍来
How did this spy get her information?
她怎么打探到消息的
By nosing around, asking a lot of questions.
她到处探 到处问
And by fucking me. That's how she got it, that dirty little scat.
还让我跟她做♥爱♥ 那骚婆娘就这样套出来的
Mm—mmm—mmm. Thank you.
嗯 嗯 嗯 好的
Is there any cross-examination?
需要交叉询问吗
No? A very strange defense, I must say.
没有吗 我得说您辩护得很有个性
You may step down.
下去吧
Gentlemen, the verdict is guilty
先生们 审判结果 有罪
on all ten counts of first-degree stupidity.
十足的蠢货
The penalty phase will now begin.
下面开始行刑
I call Cotton to the stand.
有请科顿小姐
Your oath still remains. I presume you understand this.
我先提醒你 你的发誓依旧有效
Naturally.
自然
In your opinion, what should the penalty in this case be?
你认为该如何定罪
Death.
死刑
That is all.
很好
You may step down.
下去吧
I call Crackers to the stand.
有请夸克斯
You realize you are still under oath?
你知道你的誓言依旧有效吧
Of course.
当然
In your opinion, should these people be allowed to live?
你认为这两人是否该死
NO!
绝对的
Thank you.
谢谢
Gentlemen of the press, the verdict is death.
报社的各位 宣布结果 死刑
But first, due to the magnitude of these capital crimes,
电影精选列表