但这么大的刑
these two people must be humiliated in front of the media.
什么都不做直接动手未免太浪费了
Use these pictures, gentlemen, and use them wisely.
照片都给我拍好了先生们
We have an example to set.
我要拿他俩杀鸡儆猴
Let the good people of this country know that they cannot fuck with Divine
要让其他人知道 我蒂万可不是好惹的
and get away with it.
惹了就别想活
Let them know that we are indeed the filthiest people alive.
更要他们知道 我们才是最肮脏下流的人
Mr. Vader.
韦德先生
Yes.
我在
Divine, do you think that there are other filthy people in the world?
蒂万 你认为世上还有其他肮脏下流的人吗
I mean, is it now a cult?
肮脏下流是否成了潮流
It is a very minor cult right now, Mr. Vader,
是的 虽然目前还在萌芽
but one that is growing and growing,
但它正在壮大
growing faster than you could imagine.
不断壮大 速度快得惊人
I will be Queen one day
总有一天我会加冕称后
and my coronation will be celebrated all over the world.
全世界的人都会尊我为后
Do not forget. I am Divine.
别忘了 我是蒂万(神圣的)
What a day for an execution.
多美好的审判呀
Off the record, mama, do we stab them or shoot them?
这句别写上去 妈妈 用刀还是用枪
--Shoot, Crackers, shoot. --Good.
--用枪 夸克斯 用枪 --好
No mess for the midnight.
别乱来《夜报》不好报道
--Don't forget the tattler. --And the tattler, honey.
--还有《闲报》 --以及《闲报》
--And confidential. --How could I ever forget the confidential?
--还有《密报》 --当然 还有《密报》
--Come on, gentlemen. Come this way. --Come on.
--来吧先生们 请随我来 --走吧
--Come on, Crackers. Help me with this tar. --Okay, Miss Cotton.
--夸克斯 快来帮我搬沥青 --来了
Here, hold them.
把他们抓好了
Burn my mama's house down, will you?
烧掉我家房♥子 是吧
You Goddamn worm. You fucking piece of lousy shit!
贱东西 贱狗屎
And now for the feathers!
现在覆羽毛
*倒沥青、覆羽毛、游街示众是一种惩罚方式,源于12世纪
Only we're not going to run you out of town.
只不过我们不要你游街示众
We're going to kill you.
我们要你死
Kill, kill, kill.
死 死 死
Shoot, shoot, shoot.
砰 砰 砰
Questions and answers!
快问快答
--Do you believe in God? --I am God.
--你信上帝吗 --老娘就是上帝
You are God!
你是上帝
You are God!
你也是上帝
Is there no wrong?
这样好吗
There is right, and there is wrong.
人非圣贤 孰能无过
I have never been wrong, Mr. Goldstein.
但我蒂万从来都没有“过”
Do you expect to get new followers with this publicity?
你希望通过报道又吸引一批粉丝吗
I certainly hope so, Mr. Curzan.
能的话那当然好咯
I didn't invite you here to jerk off, you know.
我请你来可不是让你看着好玩的
Get this all down. Don't miss one single word.
都给我记好了 一个字都不准漏
Suppose we decide not to print this story, Miss Divine. What then?
我们不报道你又拿我怎么样 蒂万小姐
Mr. Vader!
韦德先生
See them? Does that answer your question?
看到了吗 那就是你的下场
I have your address, and I know you have a wife and child.
我知道你住哪 我也知道你有老婆有孩子
--Is that correct? --Yes.
--没错吧 --是的
Well, if nothing is printed, we might be in the mood for a barbecue.
要是我没见到报道 我们可要烤些肉来吃了
Get what I mean? A human barbecue.
听懂了吗 我要烤人肉
End of question-and-answer period. Proceed with the execution.
快问快答结束 继续行刑
They are finished, and a lovely couple they are.
可惜了 多恩爱的小两口
Aren't they?
不是吗
Gentlemen of the press, get ready,
报社的各位 准备好
'cause you are about to witness the biggest news event of the year.
你们马上就要见证年度新闻
Live homicide.
当场杀人
Connie and Raymond Marble, you have breathed your last breath.
科妮·马布尔 雷蒙德·马布尔 审也审了
You have sighed your last sigh.
判也判了
You are no longer alive.
准备受死吧
Connie Marble, you stand convicted of assholism.
科妮·马布尔 罪名“贱罪”
The proper punishment will now take place.
现在对你予以处罚
Look pretty for the picture, Connie.
看镜头
That's it.
很好
No further questions. No further pictures.
提问结束 拍摄结束
I have spoken.
闭庭
Thanks for the scoop, Divine. Next month's sales should be booming.
多谢这次专访 蒂万 下月销量肯定惊人
--Thank you for coming. --Do keep in touch.
--谢谢您能来 --有空再联♥系♥
--I will, Mr. Vader. --Always know where I am.
--当然韦德先生 --您有我的地址
The readers aren't gonna believe this. Thank you.
读者们准会大吃一惊 谢谢
Always count on her for a story, I'll tell you that.
蒂万从不让我们失望
She always was a news-conscious woman.
她新闻敏锐度一直可以的
The only problem is, I don't know.
现在的问题是
We've been trying to get the midnight in supermarkets,
怎么让《夜报》在超♥市♥货架上销♥售♥
and it is a hot story, all right, but it's so squalid.
这次新闻足够劲爆 可不是所有人都能接受
Yeah, the tattler will be in the supermarkets. You can bet on that.
我们《闲报》就不一样了 肯定能进超♥市♥ 看着吧
The time has come for flight, my children.
该动身了 孩儿们
Where to, mama? Where to?
去哪儿 妈妈 去哪儿
Let's move to Boise. I always wanted to go there.
去博伊西吧 我一直想去博伊西
*博伊西:美国爱达荷州首府
Boise, Cotton? Why, that might not be a bad place.
博伊西吗 听起来不错
--Were you ever there, Cotton? --Only once.
--你去过没有 --去过一次
We robbed a transit bus there. Remember?
我们上次在那儿抢了辆公交 不记得啦
I remember. The number 42.
当然记得 42号♥公交
Let's sleep in gas station lavatories this time, mama.
这次我们睡加油站厕所吧 妈妈
--Okay. --Fuck permanent residences.
--好啊 --去他的“永久居留”
It'll strengthen our filthiness.
我们一定会更肮脏下流
Oh, Crackers, that's a wonderful idea.
好 夸克斯 想法不错
Gas station lavatories.
就睡加油站厕所吧
What do you say, Babs? Let's move to Boise.
怎么说 现在就动身吗
Oh, if that's what you want, my children, then that's what you'll get.
你们这么想去 我还能拒绝吗
Boise, Idaho, here we come.
爱达荷 博伊西 我们来了
I hope Boise's ready for some star residents.
大明星驾到 给我迎好了
Why, I'll have to Change my appearance.
去之前我要再换个造型
I think I'll dye my hair another color and start dressing like a dyke.
染个发 换个颜色 像蕾丝边那样穿
Me, too. I'll get a crew cut.
我也要去剪个平头
Maybe it's about time I started dying my hair too.
那我岂不是也要去染个颜色
What color do you want, honey?
你想染什么颜色亲爱的
I'm gonna make mine hot pink with a DA with Elvis Presley sideburns.
我要染艳粉 弄个鸭尾头 鬓发留成猫王那样
*DA: Duck's arse/Duck's ass的缩写,指1950年代一度流行的鸭尾巴式发型
Maybe blond, mama.
金黄色吧
--Do you think I'd look good as a blond? --Uh-huh.
--我染金黄色会好看吗 --嗯哼
Do you think it'd enhance my filthiness?
染金黄色我是不是就更肮脏下流了
Oh, Crackers, you should dye your hair.
夸克斯你快去染吧
It would make you look much filthier.
你肯定会更肮脏下流的
--Oh, won't it be fun? --Won't it?
--噢多有意思啊 --是吧
I'll have a crew cut, you'll have a pink DA
我剪平头 你留个粉色的鸭屁♥股♥
and Crackers will have blond hair,
夸克斯再去染金毛
all in Boise, Idaho.
博伊西人有眼福咯
Oh, then it's settled. Boise, Idaho, get ready.
好就这么定了 博伊西 你可准备好了
You are about to receive some migrants of a very special nature,
接下来可谓“来者不善”
a nature that defies description.
放荡形骸
You are about to receive into your community
马上 最肮脏下流的人
the filthiest people alive.
就要住进你的地盘了
The filthiest people alive?
怎么 你不服这个名号♥
Well, you think you know somebody filthier?
还能有谁比这个婆娘还肮脏下流
Watch as Divine proves
蒂万马上证明给你看
that not only is she the filthiest person in the world,
她不仅是世上最肮脏下流的人
she is also the filthiest actress in the world
还是世上最肮脏下流的演员
what you are about to see is the real thing.
接下来这幕 可是真实镜头
how much is that doggie in the window?
橱窗里尾巴摇不停的小狗
the one with the waggly tail
卖♥♥多少钱
how much is that doggie in the window?
橱窗里尾巴摇不停的小狗
I do hope that doggie is for sale
应该出♥售♥的吧
how much is that doggie in the window?
橱窗里尾巴摇不停的小狗
the one with the waggly tail
卖♥♥多少钱
how much is that doggie in the window?
橱窗里尾巴摇不停的小狗
I do hope that doggie is for sale
应该出♥售♥的吧
电影精选列表