All the King's horses and all the king's men
国王派出好兵马
couldn't put humpty together again."
破镜重圆没办法
Do you get it, Edie? Do you understand?
听懂了吗伊迪 这次听懂了吧
Tell me some more egg stories, Cotton.
我还要听其他的 科顿
Please tell me some more stories.
再给我来点其他的
I'm on my way.
我来啦
You sure are dressed up, Babs. You look real pretty.
今天简直盛装打扮呢 真好看
Oh, thank you, Cotton.
噢 谢谢亲爱的
Why, a girl can never tell who she might run into when she's downtown.
你不知道会碰到谁 自然得时刻完美
Why, I'm all dressed up and ready to fall in love.
老娘花枝招展 寻爱从不躲闪
I kind of wish I was going out too,
我也想跟你一起进城
but I think Crackers is bringing his Lady friend out here
但夸克斯不是要带女朋友回来么
and I don't want to Miss that.
我想看看那姑娘
It's usually a pretty good show.
应该会很有意思
Oh, I know. You can go into town the next time I go.
那可不 下次再一起去吧
It's just those errands I have to run.
今天我去办点事儿
Besides, you and Crackers will have a pretty good time right here.
你在家还有夸克斯陪你
That little shed's just perfect.
刚好 你俩去他的小棚子
I know it, Babs.
我知道
It'll be the first time we've had anyone out here
家里第一次来客人
and I can't wait to see how it works.
我还有点期待
I hope she doesn't give us any trouble.
希望不是什么不三不四的女生
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.
噢 这你不用担心
Crackers has a pretty good eye for what he likes.
夸克斯眼光还是不差的
Just say a little prayer that I find a little something.
你不如多操心操心我
Why, I haven't fallen in love for three whole days.
我已经单身好久了
I'm just itching to find somebody with a little imagination.
又想谈 又不想随随便便找个
Bye-bye, Babs. Bye-bye, Babs.
拜拜芭布斯 芭布斯拜拜
Bye-bye, Babs. Bye-bye!
拜拜芭布斯 拜拜
Mother, you do not have to raise your voice and you don't have to yell.
妈妈 你吼那么大声干嘛
We're all right here. We can all hear you.
我们就在你旁边 听得见
Oh..
噢
I do have to yell.
我就要吼
I'm starving to death and that egg man ain't going to come
肚子都饿痛了送蛋的还没来
and I know it.
我就知道
You know he never comes until later, mother.
人家每天什么时候来你不知道吗
She'll be all right.
没事 我陪着她
--Go on, Babs. --All right.
--你快去吧 --行吧
She'll be all right.
她没事
Won't you, mama?
妈妈乖
You want some hard-boiled eggs to nibble on while you're waiting?
你边等想边吃个水煮蛋吗
--Yes. --Yes, I bet you do.
--想 --嗯 我也觉得
Bye, Babs. And don't forget the party food.
拜拜芭布斯 别忘了买♥♥派对上吃的
Okay!
我知道
Crackers, I'm ready!
走吧 夸克斯
Let's go, mama. I'm late for my date.
快妈妈 我要迟到了
But, honey, how will you ever get back out here from downtown?
亲爱的 你们一会儿怎么回来呢
We'll hitch probably then, ma. It ain't hard.
没事 搭个顺风车就回来了
Just let me off at the etta gown shop.
我在伊塔女装店下车
That's where I'm supposed to meet the little Lady.
我在那儿等她
We'll get back somehow.
回来我们自己想办法
I just hope she's ready for a little action.
我怕的是她到时候不想做
Oh, honey, I know what you mean.
噢亲爱的 我懂你的意思
Why, I wouldn't mind finding a little action myself.
女人没有什么不想的
But then, you shouldn't have too much trouble with your date...
到时候自然会水到渠成
--That is, if she has anything on the ball. --Mm-hmm.
--就算她真的不想 --嗯哼
Just hope she likes to experiment. You know what I mean?
那也由不得她了 懂吧
A little sweet-talking goes a long, long way.
哄哄她就好了
Give me your hand, honey.
手给我亲爱的
Channing!
钱宁
Channing!
钱宁
Jesus Christ.
天老爷
--Are they here yet? --Yes. They've been waiting.
--人来了吗 --来了 在等了
Well, show them in.
那还不带进来
Mrs. Marble will see you now.
马布尔女士在等两位了
Come on, Merle. She's ready to see us.
走吧梅尔 人家在等了
I'm coming. I'm coming.
走吧走吧
--Hello. --Hi, Miss Marble.
--两位好 --您好 马布尔女士
We've been so excited about this all week, me and Merle.
得知您同意见面 我们可激动了
We can hardly sleep at night,
觉都睡不着
just waiting to see little noodles' face.
迫不及待想看小鲁朵丝
And, shit, we usually sleep pretty good.
我俩从没这么激动过
Me and Etta's really gonna have to settle down once we get noodles home.
有了鲁朵丝 我和伊塔以后就安稳过日子了
It's going to be a lot different with a baby around.
好好过我们的三人生活
Yes, well, as I said,
当然 如我所说
Mr. Marble and I are about 90% certain that you will get noodles.
二位有相当大的概率领养到鲁朵丝
But, first, have a seat so I can just briefly recheck your application.
坐吧 我简单看看二位的申请资料
Don't say anything, all right? Just don't say a word.
什么都别说 嘴给我闭好了
When are you going to get her out of here?
你怎么还不把她拉出去
Come on, little noodles. You just found a new home.
走咯 小鲁多思 你有新家咯
Oh, that's real nice!
哈 好啊你们
Poor fucking Alice dies giving birth.
生她的时候 爱丽丝难产死了
You can't even bother to move the body.
你们挪都不挪一下 一直放这儿
And now the bitch has sold the kid!
现在转手就把人家孩子卖♥♥了
Poor baby.
可怜啊
And you, you little suckling
还有你 禽兽一个
can't even get me my tranquilizers!
我要的镇静剂呢
You shithead. Where are my pills?
蠢货 我的药呢
That bitch can afford it.
贱婆娘抠得很
She's got another couple grand coming for this one.
卖♥♥了孩子她至少拿好几千
Can't she at least give me my fucking pills?
我就要几颗药都舍不得给
I said don't talk to me when I come down here.
我说了给我闭嘴
I don't give a fuck what you said, you fucking pig!
老娘管你♥他♥妈♥说了什么 蠢猪
Get this body out of here! It's making me sick!
快拖出去 我要吐了
When are they gonna get another one?
死了一个你们又要再逮一个
What poor girl will they get next?
再逮个倒霉的
I know they're gonna get another one.
你们就一直这么干
Just like when I came here,
你们把我抓进来
I replaced somebody, didn't I?
因为先来的死了 是吧
You fucking little dingleberry!
简直他妈该死
That's what you're like, you fucking ball of shit!
你就爱干这些 所以只能当个下♥贱♥货
I said shut up!
老子叫你闭嘴
Just shut up and don't talk to me when I come down here!
再不闭嘴老子要你好看
Oh, look how pretty she is.
噢 好乖啊
Aw!
噢
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Connie, do they get this?
等下先别急 科妮 就是她俩了吗
Yes, they do, Chan.
对 就是她们了
--Aw. -- Aw, look how pretty she is.
--噢 -- 噢 真漂亮
Oh, Merle, I'm so happy.
梅尔 我好高兴
And, baby, if you're happy,
你高兴我就高兴
I'm happy 'cause that's what I'm living for...
我怎么不高兴呢 终于
You, me, and now little noodles.
我们终于有自己的孩子了
Thank you, Miss Marble.
太谢谢您了马布尔女士
Without you, we never would've been this happy.
要不是您 我们永远迎不来这一天
You are a wonderful, wonderful person.
您真是太伟大 太了不起了
--Thank you. --Thank you.
--谢谢您 --谢谢您
Well, thank you, ladies.
谢谢你们才对
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be in this business.
没有大家的支持 我也走不到今天
And that's all I care about, is satisfying my customers
我的宗旨一直以来都是让父母满意
and making sure that the babies are placed in good homes.
让孩子平安快乐地成长
Thank you.
谢谢
--Bye-bye, now. --Bye-bye.
--再见 --再见
I'm not a juvenile delinquent
我不是不良少年
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
no, no, no, no, no, no, mo, no
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
no, no, no I'm not a juvenile delinquent
不 不 不 我不是不良少年
do the thing that is right and you'll do nothing wrong
遵纪又守法 从不干坏事
life will be so nice you'll be in paradise
做个好公民 一切称心意
I know
就是这样
because I'm not a juvenile delinquent
我不是不良少年
电影精选列表