不知道这女人是来打探消息的
This is my grandma Edie.
这是我外婆伊迪
What's --what's the matter with her?
她 她怎么了
What's the matter with her?
什么怎么了
There ain't nothing the matter with her.
她没怎么
She's just my grandma, that's all.
她是我外婆 还能怎么
Why are those eggs all over her face?
那她脸上怎么全是蛋渣
I guess she was just hungry, that's all.
饿了呗 还能因为什么
You see, she sort of has some problems.
她脑子有些问题
Nothing serious, but, you know...
但也还好 你懂么
I mean, she just loves eggs, always has.
她只是喜欢吃蛋 超级喜欢
Sit tight. I'll go see if Miss Cotton's up yet.
你等下 我去看科顿起床了没
She's here, Miss Cotton, she's here.
来了 科顿 人来了
It shouldn't be long now before I get it going.
咱们马上开始
That is, if she cooperates, and she will.
她不想也得想
Oh, Crackers, I'm so excited.
噢夸克斯 我好激动
I've just been sitting right here ever since you left.
我一直在房♥间里等你 都等急了
What's she like? Does she have a nice body?
怎么样 她身材好吗
What are you going to do for me today, honey?
今天又看什么亲爱的
Something I haven't seen, I hope.
不要又是以前那些
Miss Cotton, I got something in mind today I never, ever tried before,
科顿 我突然来了灵感 咱们试试新花样
something very exciting for me.
来点刺♥激♥的
My little chicken's gonna be in the show today, Cotton...
今天我要抓几只鸡一起
Me and some nice, juicy, plump chickens.
抓些又大又肥的鸡
I need this so bad, Crackers. Make it better than you did last time.
我好期待 希望比上次有意思
What was the matter with that one? You said you liked that show.
上次不好吗 你说你很喜欢呀
Oh, I did. I did.
是 我是很喜欢
It's just that you were so fucking beautiful in that one
上次你超级棒
that now I want more.
现在我要你更棒
I gotta see more, Crackers. More than what I've already seen.
我要更多 更新鲜的
Can we have some blood in this one? Just a little bit?
这次能见血吗 一点就行
And take your clothes off slower, slower.
脱衣服也要慢点 再慢一点脱
And don't let her ruin it!
不要让她全搅和了
Miss Cotton, you're gonna dig this one.
你会喜欢的科顿
It's gonna be better than anything I ever did before.
今天会比以前好玩得多
I can feel my blood all through my body.
我现在已经热血沸腾了
You know I only do it for you.
这是给你的独家表演
It's only you watching that gets me off. You know that.
光看着你我就已经兴奋起来了 知道吗
I'll make it special today, I promise.
今天绝对让你心满意足
Please be careful not to touch me. Please be careful.
小心点 别碰我 别碰我
I ain't touching you! I ain't touching you!
我没有 我没有
Oh, hi, pretty little face.
你好啊 小美女
Pretty little face you got there.
你真漂亮
Oh. Hello, I'm Cookie.
你好 我是库琪
I understand you're Edie, Crackers's grandmother.
而你是伊迪 是夸克斯的外婆
*原句可以理解为一种口头表达习惯,无实际意义
Edie, smeedie, heedie.
伊迪 二迪 三迪
Is Babs back from shopping for the birthday party?
芭布斯买♥♥完生日派对上用的了吗
I'm gonna go. I got a party dress, you know.
我要走了 穿裙子去派对了
When is the party?
什么时候
Oh, Babs's birthday.
芭布斯过生那天
Are you the egg man?
你是送蛋员吗
Well, no. No, I'm not.
呃不 不我不是
Where's Crackers's mother?
夸克斯的妈妈呢
Oh, she's calling all the people to invite them to the party,
她忙着请人来呢
and I'm gonna go.
我也得走了
Well, I see you're up, granny.
我扶你起来吧外婆
Miss Cookie, this is Miss Cotton. She's one of my roommates here.
库琪 这是科顿 她也住这儿
Charmed, I'm sure.
很高兴认识您
Hello, Cookie. You sure are a fine-looking young woman.
你好库琪 真是漂亮
Crackers has told me about you.
夸克斯经常提起你
Why don't you show her the shed?
怎么不带人家去你的小棚子
You'll like it out there. It's so private.
你会喜欢的 那儿说话方便些
Oh, I'd love to see it.
噢好啊我想去
Do you sleep in here, Cotton?
你在这儿睡吗科顿
Of course I do, next to Babs. I couldn't sleep anywhere else.
是啊 我没地方去 每天挨着芭布斯睡
Come on, Cookie. I'll go show you my chickens.
走吧库琪 带你去看我养的鸡
Oh, you have chickens?
噢你还养鸡呢
I love little chickies.
我超爱小鸡
Hold it!
拿着
No!
不要
No!
不要
Hold it! Right there!
拿着 按着
No!
不要
Hold it!
拿好了
Hold these Goddamned chickens!
该死 拿好
Chickens! God!
天哪 鸡
Don't!
不要
Chickens! All these chickens!
鸡 这些鸡
Fucking chickens hurt!
痛死了操
These fucking things hurt!
操♥你♥妈♥痛死了
These...
这些
Oh, God! You're crazy.
天 你个疯子
Egg man! Egg man! Anybody home?
送蛋员来啦 送蛋员来啦 有人吗
Cotton! Cotton! I'm in here! I hear the egg man!
科顿科顿 我在这儿 听到送蛋员的声音了
In here! In here, Mr. Egg man!
我在这儿 这儿 送蛋员先生
Eggs! Eggs!
蛋 蛋
Oh, help! God! God!
快来啊 天哪
In here! In here! In here, Mr. Egg man!
这儿 这儿 这儿 送蛋员先生
Here I am! Oh, come on!
这儿啊 快来
Oh, oh, the egg man! The egg man! Oh!
噢噢是送蛋员 送蛋员 噢
Hello, Edie. How's my little Princess today?
你好伊迪 我的小公主 今天怎么样
Oh, Mr. Egg man! Oh!
噢送蛋员先生 噢
Mr. Egg man, we're having a party for Babs on Thursday,
送蛋员先生 周四是芭布斯的生日派对
and we'd like you to come as Edie's date.
你能作为伊迪的男伴一同参加吗
Well, I would be honored to attend,
当然 非常乐意
especially with such a beautiful date.
能伴美人身旁 简直荣幸
And now, Edie, what will it be today?
好了伊迪 今天选哪颗
I have grade a extra large.
有特大
I have grade a large. I have medium. I have small.
大 中 小
I have brown, and I have white.
有深色 有白色
Why, look. Just look at these.
快看 要哪个
So fresh, you could hardly believe it.
今天的蛋新鲜得很
Why, they're just begging to be scrambled or fried
不管炒还是煎 做水煮蛋还是荷包蛋
or poached or hard-boiled
都保准好吃
or all-around ready to be thrown into a big, fat, juicy omelet.
拿来做蛋卷也好吃到不行
How about it, Edie?
如何 伊迪
What'll it be for the Lady that the eggs like the most?
最想要哪一颗
I want them all!
我全都要
I'll have the brown ones and those great big white ones
深色的要 其他的大白蛋也都要
and I'll have those over there.
那些也全部要
And I want some for frying and for scrambling
我还要拿其他那些来煎 来炒
and, oh, for hard-boiled for snacks.
还要噢 水煮 还要拿来当零食
Oh, God, and I'll have those over there.
噢天哪 还要那边那些
All right, Edie, we'll buy 'em all for you.
好好伊迪 我们全买♥♥了
How's that? We'll buy 'em all.
怎么样 全买♥♥给你
Oh, Cotton, you make me so happy, you and the egg man.
噢我好高兴 你俩都让我高兴
Please, Mr. Egg man, please don't ever quit your job.
求你了送蛋员先生 一直干下去
I'll always need --want eggs, always and always and always.
我会一直想吃鸡蛋 永远都想
Miss Edie, as long as there are chickens laying
伊迪小姐 只要鸡还在下蛋
and trucks driving and my feet walking,
汽车还能跑 我还走得动路
you can be sure that I will bring you the finest of the fine,
你永远都不用担心吃不上
the largest of the large and the whitest of the white.
最好 最大 最白的鸡蛋
In other words,
也就是说
that thin-shelled ovum of the domestic fowl will never be safe
只有哪天鸡生不了蛋了 我也不在了
as long as there are chickens laying and I'm alive,
你才需要担心没蛋吃
because I am your egg man, and there ain't a better one in town.
我就是你的送蛋员 镇上最棒的送蛋员
Oh, Mr. Egg man.
噢 你真好
Nothing but these fucking jerk-off hippies on the road today.
怎么路上全是这些该死的嬉皮士
Oh, where are their little pig girlfriends?
他们圆圆胖胖的小女朋友们哪去了
God, I get so tired of just driving around, driving around.
天 转过去转过来 绕了大半天了
电影精选列表