How's everybody holding up, Captain?
弗利普 佐伊 恐怕弗洛普不太好
Flip, Zooey, I'm afraid Flop is not doing too well.
他正在失去对空间现实的控制
He's losing his grip on space reality.
食肉动物 到处都是
Carnivores, they're everywhere!
企鹅们 把头低下
Keep your heads down, penguins.
好吧 好吧 弗洛普 我蹲下了
Okay, okay, Flop, I'm staying low.
船长 蹲下来
Captain, get down.
好的
Right.
北极熊是世界上最大的肉食动物
Polar bears are the largest meat eaters around,
如果按丰满可口排行
and us penguins are second only to the seals
我们企鹅仅次于海豹
when it comes to being plump and tasty.
明白了 弗洛普 我们会照做的 伙计
Got it, Flop, we'll do what you say, buddy.
我不了解你
I don't know about you,
我可不打算成为这些野兽的猎物
I don't plan to fall prey to these beasts.
好主意 弗洛普 我们团结在一起
Good idea, Flop, we'll just stick together
然后渡过难关
and get through this.
企鹅就是这样 我们团结在一起
That's what penguins do, we stick together.
我们是一个团队
We're a team!
一台润滑好的机器 一支军队
A well oiled machine, an army,
数量上占据优势
strength in numbers.
我们需要找到导致弗洛普精神错乱的病因
We must find the culprit for Flop's delirium.
斯科维斯基星就在前面
Hey, planet Squawkis is just up ahead.
也许我们该顺便看看
Maybe we should stop by.
星球上的鸡群正在激增
Its chicken population is exploding.
好主意 带我们下去 斯莱希
Good idea, take us down, Slushy.
我谨此建议不要着陆 佐伊
I respectfully advise against a ground landing, Zooey.
似乎没有一个没有粪便的区域
There appears to be no area free from droppings.
除非你不在乎在鸡粪中挣扎
Unless you're unconcerned with slogging through bird dung.
既然你这么说
Well, since you put it like that,
那只要穿过大气层 给我们找只鸡
just breach their atmosphere and find us a chicken
找只愿意交谈的鸡
who's willing to talk.
这主意更好
That's a much better idea.
正在下降并检测鸡类密集度
Descending and scanning the available populous now.
我猜这儿的菜单上没有鸡肉
I bet there's no chicken on the menus here.
没错 希望它们也没有企鹅烤串儿
Right, hopefully they don't have penguin kebabs.
天呐
Yikes!
瞧 开始吧
Hey look, here we go.
女生间私房♥话 我来搞定
Girl talk, I'll handle this.
你好 小姐姐[米斯]
Greetings, miss.
我们是和平使者
We come in peace.
我不叫米斯 我叫梅格
I'm not miss, I'm Meg.
六个太空币换一打鸡蛋
A dozen for six space bucks,
或者十个太空币换两打也行
or two dozen for 10 space bucks.
你在说啥
Excuse me?
蛋呐 你想要一打还是两打
Eggs, you want a dozen or two?
我们不是来买♥♥蛋的
Oh, we're not here for eggs.
我们就想问你几个问题
We just have some questions for you,
如果你有空的话
if you have a moment.
三个太空币回答一个问题
Uh, three space bucks for one question.
额外的问题收费一个太空币
Add a space buck for each additional question.
啥 这简直是敲竹杠[高速公路收费站]
What, that's highway robbery!
我们这儿没高速公路
We don't have highways here.
没有汽车 我们要么走要么短途飞行
There are no vehicles, we walk or fly short distances.
因此路上粪便富足
Hence the abundance of ground excrement.
我们还剩多少太空币
How many space bucks do we have left?
三个 我们几乎把所有钱都花到
Uh, three, we spent almost everything we had
那些该死的三明治上了
on those blasted sandwiches.
好吧 咱还能问这位小鸡姐姐一个问题
Okay, that'll buy us one question for this chicken.
我们得把钱花在刀刃上
We have to make it count.
我的自我人工智能能计算出
My self aware AI can tally
所有能问的问题和可能相应的回答
all possible queries and potential responses
然后从这个名单中选出最相关的问题
and choose the most pertinent option from this list,
如果你需要我这么做的话
if you direct me to do so.
去吧 我的机器
Go for it my, uh, machine.
梅格 你能指给我们任何你知道的
Meg, can you direct us to any being you know
参与星际间地下芝士市场交易的生物吗
to be involved in an intergalactic underground cheese market?
不行 我个人不能
Not personally, no.
但是我的朋友托尼
But my friend Tony
在跟一个可疑的芝士商打交道
deals with a shady cheese man
这个人通常做些不光彩的事
who's usually up to no good.
太好了 我们在哪儿能找到托尼
Great, where can we find Tony?
请支付一个太空币
That'll be one space buck.
梅格 托尼的名字对我们来说是没用的
Meg, since Tony's name is useless to us
如果不知道他的位置的话 你觉着你可以
without his location, do you think you could provide
免费提供那个必需的缺失线索吗
that crucial missing detail free of charge?
免费提供吗
Free of charge?
没门儿
Well I never!
求你了 美人儿
Pretty please?
好吧
Oh, okay.
托尼住在霍普斯星球
Tony lives on planet Hoppis.
他是只兔子
Oh, and he's a bunny rabbit.
非常感谢你 梅格
Thank you so much, Meg.
你给了我们巨大的帮助
You've been a tremendous help.
准备好了的话就把三个太空币投送过来吧
Ah, you can drop three space bucks whenever you're ready.
现在支付中
Releasing payment now.
我该前往霍普斯星球吗
Shall I proceed to planet Hoppis?
行动[打击]吧 斯莱希
Hit it, Slushy.
打击啥
Hit what?
没事儿了
Ugh, never mind.
前往霍普斯星球
Proceed to planet Hoppis.
出发
Proceeding.
我们到了
Here we are.
霍普斯星球疯长了
Whoa, planet Hoppis is overgrown.
我们该带个除草机来
We shoulda brought a weed wacker.
斯莱希 杂草挡着我们看不见 你呢
Slushy, we can't see through all the weeds, can you?
我能看见 弗利普
Yes, Flip.
我的X光能检测到最远到五光年外的
My x-ray vision can detect fine movements
细微的移♥动♥
up to five light years.
瞧这人
This guy.
如果你定位到任何可能是托尼的生物
Let us know
请通知我们
if you spot anyone who might be our Tony.
恕我直言 佐伊
With all due respect, Zooey,
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你说
Oh, okay.
请注意 叫托尼的那只兔子
Attention, Tony the rabbit.
这里是星际联盟组织的防卫者飞船
This is the intergalactic ICE defender ship,
我是斯莱希
Slushy.
举起爪子走出来
Come out with your paws up.
我啥也没干 啥也没干
I'm cool, I'm cool.
放松 托尼 我们就想问你几个问题
Relax Tony, we just wanna ask some questions.
没错 你可以放下爪子了
Yeah, you can lower your paws.
我还担心你们是太空警♥察♥呢
Whew, I was afraid you guys were space police.
我们是星际联盟组织
We're ICE.
抱歉我们的飞船刚才有些强硬了
Sorry our ship came on kinda strong.
他的人工智能有时有些得意忘形
His AI gets carried away sometimes.
请接受我的道歉 托尼
Please accept my apologies, Tony.
真是个有礼貌的太空飞船
Wow, that's one polite space ship.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的礼仪是由
My formal manners are
卓越的编程内容组装的
assembled from exceptional programming content
礼仪水平估计超出了均龄28岁的人类水平
estimated beyond that of the average 28 year old human.
真的吗 斯莱希
Really, Slushy?
你该去教个英语课之类的
You should teach English classes or something.
我确实教授礼仪课程
I do teach etiquette classes
科技纪年历每个月份的第一个周日
the first Sunday of every technovia calendar month.
真酷
Cool.
托尼 我们知道你在地下芝士市场
Tony, we understand you have a contact
有个联♥系♥人
in the cheese underworld.
我有很多联♥系♥人 你得更准确些
I got lots of contacts, you'll have to be more specific.
一个叫梅格的小鸡姐姐告诉我们
A chicken named Meg told us your buddies
你有一个芝士商伙伴 她这么说