You deep sea dove with us off the coast of Antarctica,
你带我们去看了保莱特岛上
you led us in a choreographed display
50,000只帝企鹅的编排表演
for 50,000 king penguins on Paulet Island,
你单手打倒了冰岛的帝王
you single handedly toppled the emperor in Iceland.
我记得这事
I remember that,
趁他洋洋得意的时候我就撂倒了他
he was preening and I pantsed him.
他立马就跌倒了
He fell right over!
太好笑了
That was funny.
那你记得我们吗
So you do remember us?
你们吗 不 你们企鹅都一个样
You, no, all you penguins look the same.
这就是我不得不离开你的原因之一
That's one reason I had to get away from you,
来寻找自我
and find myself.
畜生 呕
Pack animals, blech!
但你记得佐伊提起的事
But you remember the event Zooey mentioned,
所以你知道我们在那里
so you know we were there.
你就不能相信我们的话
Can you just take our word for it
然后合作[玩球]一下吗
and play ball?
玩球 海豹才玩球 小屁孩
Play ball, eh, seals play ball, squirt.
这是一种说法 我只是
It's a figure of speech, I just--
笨笨 你可能不记得他 也不在乎
Lumpy, you may not remember him, or care,
但是班多它自己做得很好
but Bondo's doing very well for himself.
他是副指挥
He's second in command,
很可能有一天要当上星际联盟组织队长
and will probably be ICE captain one day.
班多 我哥哥吗
Bondo, my brother?
就是那位独一无二的班多
The one and only.
副指挥 真不可思议
Second in command, that's incredible!
我上次见到班多的时候
The last time I saw Bondo
他还在搁浅的鲸鱼上玩跳水
he was doing belly flops on beached whales,
还拍下来传到网上
and filming it for the internet!
他一路经历了很多
He's come a long way.
互联网还是很火吗
Hey, uh, is the internet still a thing?
是的 还是很火 笨笨
Yeah, it's still a thing, Lumpy.
我想我已经离开这个圈子有一段时间了
I've been outta the loop for awhile, I guess.
这话你再说一遍也不会错
You can say that again.
我为什么要再说一遍
Why would I repeat myself?
你耳朵进水了吗
Are your ears waterlogged?
不 这还是一种说法
No, it's another figure of speech.
我想我们已经证明自己的身份 笨笨
I think we've proven ourselves, Lumpy.
所以让我直奔主题[芝士]吧
So let me cut to the chase.
说什么芝士 你一定疯了
Cheese, you must be crazy.
乳糖对鸟类来说太难消化
Lactose is too hard for birds to digest,
尤其是鹌鹑
especially quails.
我不能代表鹌鹑说话 笨笨 但
I can't speak for quails, Lumpy, but--
你旁边就站着一只鹌鹑
Well, you've got one standing right next to you.
我的意思是 芝士不应该出现
Eh, my point is, the cheese wasn't supposed to be
在我们的三明治上
on our sandwiches.
有人故意加进去的
It was added on purpose,
无视了我们对订单的要求
by someone who deliberately disregarded our order.
猪头
Swines!
你认为太空猪在背后搞鬼吗
You think space pigs are behind it?
所有人 听我说
Listen to me, all of you.
我最近收到一个直接寄给我的包裹
I recently received a package addressed directly to me.
直接寄到这里吗
All the way out here?
冰冻星球有邮政服务吗
Planet Freezy has mail service?
我们有一个小外星人 每周送一次
We have one little alien who delivers once a week.
我为他感到难过 但他真的应该坚强起来
I feel bad for him, but he really should toughen up
或者找份其他工作 你懂吗
or find other work, you know?
不管怎样 我的意思是我收到了一个包裹
Anyway, my point is, I received a package
没有寄信人地址
with no return address.
我希望它是我从网上订的
I expected it to be the new virtual reality headset
新虚拟现实耳机 但不是
I ordered from iPay, but it wasn't.
那是什么
What was it?
那是一块芝士
It was a brick of cheese.
有三吨♥呢
Three tons of it!
三吨♥吗
Three tons?
我不知道 我从来没有学过称量和测量
I don't know, I never learned weights or measurements.
芝士太多了
It was a lot!
如果我全吃了的话 足够让我入土两英尺
Enough to put me two feet under, if I'd eaten it.
两英尺 那会是很浅的坟墓
Two feet, that's a shallow grave.
再说一次 我对测量学不太清楚
Again, I'm not real clear on measurements,
但一般来说 在冰冻星上
but as a rule, you don't need to be buried very deep
你不需要埋得很深
on planet Freezy.
地面一年四季都冻得结实
The ground is frozen solid like year round.
你有没有发现是谁送的芝士 笨笨
Did you ever find who sent the cheese, Lumpy?
不 我不知道 但有一件事是肯定的
No, I have no idea, but one thing's for certain.
这是一个赤♥裸♥裸的战争宣言
It was a declaration of war, plain and simple.
战争 但战争没有赢家
War, but everyone loses in a war.
宇宙中谁会想发动一场星际战争
Who in the universe would want to start a galactic war?
这就是要问的问题 小屁孩
That's the question to ask, squirt.
谁会想要战争
Who would want war?
答对这个问题 你就能找到罪魁祸首
Answer that and you'll likely have your culprit.
你确定这不会只是个送错的礼物吗
Are you sure it wasn't just a bad gift?
给鸟类芝士就像是
Giving a bird cheese is akin to
在你的门阶前找到一条裹着的鱼
finding a wrapped fish on your doorstep,
或是一匹马在你的床上小睡
or a horse taking a nap in your bed.
这是一条信息
It's a message!
这意味着绝不是什么好东西
And it means nothing good.
天哪
Egads!
你能从那个包裹里找到什么线索吗
Could you glean any clues at all from that package?
有关它源头的任何线索
Any hints where it came from?
笔迹熟悉吗
Familiar handwriting?
嗯 那字像鸡爪印一样
Uh, that handwriting was chicken scratch.
一只鸡 这说得通了
A chicken, that makes sense!
鸡总是恨我们企鹅
Chickens have always hated us penguins.
因为它们在菜单上 所以总是愤愤不平
They're just bitter because they're always on the menu.
鹌鹑在某些星球上是一种美味
Quail's a delicacy on some planets.
当鹌鹑真惨
Sucks to be quail then.
你为什么不去找一只鸡然后和它们说说呢
Why don't you go find one and tell them about it?
听着 我想我们得给自己找一只鸡
Listen, I think we need to find ourselves a chicken
然后问一些刁钻问题
and ask some hard questions.
我同意
I agree.
这是否意味着你要离开了
Does that mean you're leaving?
是啊
Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
我知道我是个迷人的动物
I know I'm a charming and fascinating animal,
但我真的不喜欢有人陪伴
but I really don't like company.
我只想一个人呆着 这你能理解吗
I just wanna be left alone, does that make sense?
完全理解 谢谢你的消息 笨笨
Perfect sense, thanks for the info, Lumpy.
我们会告诉班多你打过招呼
We'll tell Bondo you said hi.
哦 不 别这样
Oh no, don't do that.
他可能会试图联♥系♥我 或者更糟 拜访我
He might try to contact me or, or, or worse yet, visit!
让我们就忘掉这一切吧
Let's just forget this whole thing ever happened.
如果这就是你想要的话
If that's the way you want it.
是我想要的
It is.
现在 滚蛋
Now, beat it!
我们走了 我们走了
We're going, we're going!
别回来了
And don't come back.
别担心 我们不会的
Don't worry, we won't.
解脱了
Good riddance!
笨笨还是老样子
Same old Lumpy.
嗯 刚刚真有趣
Well, that was interesting.
这话你再说一遍也不会错
You can say that again.
什么 你耳朵进水了吗
What, are your ears waterlogged?
我在分♥析♥你对话中的讽刺
I'm reading sarcasm in your vocal delivery,
但是没有一个基准点能
but have no reference point from which
来正确地解读它
to properly decipher it.
真是口齿伶俐 斯莱希
Correcto mundo, Slushy.
正将"口齿伶俐"归档
Filing correcto mundo
在我的数据库中进行分♥析♥
in my data banks for analyzation.
加油 伙计
Go for it, buddy.
大家都好吗 船长