Mm-mm, fresh fish sandwich here I come!
鉴于我们所说的那些鱼从地球经历了
The accuracy of your description is suspect,
大约六百五十万英里的飞行
seeing that the fish in question traveled approximately
你所说的鲜鱼 描述恐怕不够准确
6.5 million Earth miles.
只有运输时储存在低温高盐度的环境中
If stored in an ice and salt mixture during transport,
太空杰克斯的鱼才能
it is conceivable the fish reached Space Jack's
达到市场要求的
still in the marketplace's definition
所谓的"鲜"
of quote fresh unquote.
给我说得都不饿了
I think I just lost my appetite.
斯莱希 我现在只想好好吃一顿
Slushy, I just want to enjoy my fish sandwich right now.
求求你安静地做个人工智能吧
Can I just do that, please?
当然可以 弗利普
Certainly, Flip.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我觉得有必要提醒你们
Although I feel it is my duty to inform you
你们所吃的三明治里含有
that your sandwich contains the elements carbon,
碳 氢 氮 氧 磷 硫等元素
hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorous, and sulfur.
所以呢 斯莱希
What does that mean, Slushy?
你们的三明治里还有芝士
There's cheese on your sandwich.
芝士
Cheese?
芝士
Cheese?
是的 芝士
Yes, cheese.
但我明明说了不要芝士 不要芝士 对吧
But, but I specifically said no cheese, no cheese, right?
当然
Absolutely.
我们是不可能让你在
We cannot afford you having any cheese
这个封闭的小空间里吃芝士的
in this close environment of this small ship.
我们企鹅都有乳糖不耐受症
We penguins are lactose intolerant,
再加上你放屁又很臭
and you definitely have problems with gas.
可能是传话的工作人员听错了
Maybe the fly through workers just made a mistake.
也许我们还可以把芝士取出来
Maybe we can take the cheese off.
斯莱希 芝士是融化的还是切片的
Slushy, is it melted or sliced?
我的X光显示是融化的 弗利普
My x-rays show that the cheese is melted, Flip.
融化的 糟糕 这下我们取都取不出了
Melted, aww, we can't even peel it off.
那么好的鱼 都毁了
All that good fish, ruined!
见鬼
Blast it!
斯莱希 里面是哪种芝士
Slushy, what kind of cheese is it?
我的传感器显示是美国芝士
My sensors indicate American cheese.
美国芝士 最典型的芝士
American, the most obvious cheese.
这太糟了 我们还能吃些什么
This is terrible, what are we going to eat?
面包的下半部分
The underside of the bun appears
看起来还有救
to be salvageable.
有没有搞错 你看我们像鸽子吗
Excuse me, do we look like pigeons?
我这辈子 从来没有
In all my days, I've never had to resort
挑面包片来吃过
to picking at pieces of bun.
现在我也不打算这么做
I'm not going to start now.
同上 我们可是企鹅
Ditto that, we're penguins.
太空企鹅
Space penguins!
精英太空企鹅 星际冰河企鹅
Elite space penguins, intergalactic ICE penguins!
弗利普 我们得提醒一下其他人
Flip, we need to warn the others!
既然这的三明治有芝士 他们的应该也有
If our sandwiches have cheese, theirs probably do, too.
斯莱希 快连线冰河号♥
Slushy, connect us to the ICE ship right away.
如你所愿 弗利普
As you wish, Flip.
斯黛拉船长 不要吃那些三明治
Captain Stella, don't eat those fish sandwiches!
恐怕太迟了 弗利普
I'm afraid its too late, Flip.
不是吧
Oh no!
是的 朋友们 弗洛普已经吃下去了
Yeah guys, Flop already dug in.
见鬼
Blast it!
他可能要拉肚子了
He's going to out the other end.
随时可能
Any minute!
我们才刚起飞 你干嘛这么快
But we just flew out, why did you have to eat
就吃掉一个三明治 弗洛普
a sandwich so fast, Flop?
两个三明治
Two sandwiches.
两个吗
Two?
对 两个
Yeah, two.
我和班多玩冰块剪刀布 然后赢了
I bet Bondo at scissors, paper, ice cubes, and won!
我这辈子从来没输得这么开心过
I've never been so happy to lose in my life,
我说真的
let me tell ya.
真是噩梦
What a nightmare.
无需多言 企鹅们 我的三明治不要了
Needless to say, penguins, I passed on mine.
太机智了 船长
Smart, captain.
哎呀 那么问题来了
Alas, it begs the question,
是谁在我们的三明治里放芝士的
who put cheese on our sandwiches?
我订的时候说了不要芝士 真的 船长
I ordered all of them with no cheese, captain, honest!
是真的 我亲耳听到他说的
He did, I heard him loud and clear.
这可不是件小事
And that's no small feat.
我们是企鹅 没有外耳廓的
We're penguins, not external ear flabs.
朋友们 我觉得我要吐了
Oh you guys, I think I'm gonna be sick.
班多 给弗洛普找个桶
Bondo, find a bucket for Flop.
别让他吐在地上
Do not let him vomit on the floor.
如果我们滑倒在上面 就别想再站起来了
If we slip in it, we'll never get back on our feet.
我们根本不可能自己站起来
We can't right our bodies up at all!
身体太笨重 我们会在呕吐物上滑一辈子
Too clumsy, we'll slide in it forever.
我这就去 船长
I'm on it, captain.
弗利普 佐伊 我要召开紧急会议
Flip, Zooey, I'm calling an emergency meeting.
我要在指挥部见到你们两个 现在立刻
I want to see the both of you at headquarters, immediately.
我们马上来
We're on our way.
我们是不是有麻烦了
You think we're in trouble?
麻烦 我们干什么了
Trouble, what did we do?
佐伊 我们把坏的三明治送到了冰河号♥
Duh, Zooey, we delivered bad sandwiches to the ICE ship.
纠正 弗利普
Correction, Flip.
三明治本身是没有任何问题的
The sandwiches themselves are adequate.
它们是按照广♥告♥做的 并且所有成分
They are prepared as advertised and all ingredients
都在保质期内
are well within their expiration dates.
只是你和你的物种们对
You and your species representatives simply have
芝士不耐受而已
an inversion and/or intolerance to cheese.
谢谢你的纠正 斯莱希 但这
Thanks Slushy, but that doesn't exactly
并没有让我感觉更好受
make me feel better.
听起来像是你个人的问题
Sounds like a personal problem.
天哪 路易斯 我都不知道
Geez, Louise, I didn't know
他们还给你编入了冷嘲热讽程序
they programmed you with snark.
我不知道路易斯是谁
I'm not sure who Louise is.
你可能把我
You may have me confused
和另一个人工智能搞混了
with another artificial intelligence unit.
我不能去参加会议 我压力好大
I can't do this right now, I'm stressing out.
我觉得没事的
It's gonna be fine, I think.
走吧 看看船长到底想和我们说什么
Let's just go see what the captain wants to talk about.
希望千万不要取消我的太空飞行资格
Hopefully it's not revoking my space flight credentials.
有百分之五十的可能性取消你的资格
The odds of that are solidly 50/50.
真是谢谢你告诉我
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks.
终于来了 怎么花了这么长时间
Finally, what took you two so long?
我的雷达显示你俩距离我两光年
Our radar showed you at two light years away,
但是你俩来的时间
but in the time it took,
都够斯莱希飞四光年了
Slushy could have traveled four light years.
我们在路上遇到了一个闪现行星带 船长
Uh, we encountered a flash asteroid field, Captain.
我的屏幕可没有显示任何空间干扰
I didn't see any space disturbances on my screens.
因为本来就没有干扰呀 船长
That's because there weren't any, Captain.
没有什么行星带
There was no astroid field.
弗利普太紧张了 一直不敢下船
Flip was too nervous to exit our ship and come in.
他就一直坐在驾驶椅上
He hung onto his seat for dear life,
直到斯莱希无计可施
until Slushy had no choice
把他从气闸室弹射出来
but to eject him from the airlock.
天哪 谢谢你 佐伊 行星带的故事
Gee, thanks Zooey, the asteroid field story
本来是完美无缺的
was perfectly feasible.
才不是 斯黛拉船长都说了
Was not, Captain Stella said herself
她没有看到任何干扰
she didn't see it on the screens.
行星带总是会凭空突然出现的
They pop up by surprise all the time.
闪现的行星风暴
Flash asteroid storms,
可以在雷达探测到之前就消失得无影无踪
before radar picks them up, they're gone!
我们有遇到过哪怕一次吗
Name one time that's happened to us.
那艘船要是再把我赶出来一次
I'm gonna have an issue with that spaceship
我就要对它有意见了 船长