and our ship is disabled.
我需要所有后援马上行动
I need all backup to move in at once.
我们马上就到 船长
We're on our way, Captain.
别担心 我们会拯救你的碳基朋友
Don't worry, we'll save your carbon bases.
快点 轰炸机
Hurry, B-52.
你还击了吗 佐伊
Did you fire back, Zooey?
没 我以为你在还击
No, I thought you did.
我在射击 我在进行自卫反击措施
I did, I am autonomous in my self defense capabilities.
那好 射击 斯莱希
Well then, fire away, Slushy.
不 指挥官汉姆·桑德 我们认识那飞船
Oh no, Commander Ham Sanders, look, we know that ship!
确实认识 是士兵奎克
We do, indeed, Private Squeak.
是 是 是邮船
It's uh, uh, uh the mail ship.
不对 你仔细看看 指挥官
What, uh no, look closer, Commander.
对 是 是 是冰淇淋船
Right, oh, it's, uh, it's the ice cream ship.
谁在乎冰淇淋啊
What do you care about ice cream?
没错 把它炸掉
Exactly, blast it down.
准备好大炮 给他们点颜色看看
Ready the cannons, we'll show them rocky road!
坚持住 指挥官 我们来了
Hang tight, Commander, we're joining the fight.
这才是战士精神 士兵们 冲啊
That's the warrior spirit, Private, charge!
我们情况怎么样 斯莱希
How we doing, Slushy?
飞船仍然完整说明我们情况挺好
Considering we are still in one piece, I'd say we're doing well.
那个声音可不太妙
That sounded bad.
那是什么声音
What was that?
非常抱歉地通知你们 飞船不再完整了
I regret to inform you that we are no longer in one piece.
太糟糕了
That's bad.
真的非常糟糕
Technically, yes, quite bad.
斯莱希 斯莱希
Slushy, Slushy?
为什么我们不射击了
Why did we stop firing?
我的大炮已经损坏得无法修复了 佐伊
My cannons have been damaged beyond repair, Zooey,
我的助推器和推进器以及备用仓也是
as have my boosters, thrusters, and reserve tanks.
非常抱歉的通知你 我们的飞船坏了
I'm sorry to report we are disabled.
我们成了活靶子 我们得
We're sitting ducks, we're gonna--
别 弗利普 别说那种话
No, Flip, don't talk like that.
我们是企鹅 冰河号♥企鹅 宇宙精英
We're penguins, ICE penguins, the space elite.
我们从不投降 我们从不说那个词
We never surrender, we never say that one word.
哪个词
What word?
你懂的 那个词
You know, that word.
我不懂 哪个词
No, I, which?
永远别说
Never say that!
芝士吗
Cheese?
我觉得佐伊说的那个词是
I believe the missing word Zooey alludes to is--
是谁
Who is that?
我是啵啵·吱吱 企鹅们
I am Boo Boo Squeal, penguin,
闻风丧胆的马塞德的领袖
leader of the dreaded Micecide,
整个银河系最令人敬畏的老鼠
the most feared and revered mouse in the entire galaxy.
没听说过
I've never heard of you.
你听说过吗
Have you heard of him?
你说你叫什么来着
What'd you say your name was, again?
我叫啵啵 够了
It's Boo Boo, ugh, enough.
你可以叫我胜利者 胜利者得到战利品
You can call me victor, and to the victor go the spoils.
幸好你们企鹅们都穿着正装
Good thing your penguins are in your formal wear,
因为你们就要去见造物主了
because you're about to meet your maker.
这句说得不错
Oh, that's a good one.
谢谢你 小鸟
Why thank you, bird.
是企鹅 我喜欢企鹅
Oh, penguin, oh, gosh, I love penguins!
他们是黏糊糊的毛茸茸的可爱的企鹅
They're squishy, fluffy, adorable penguins.
我们必须打他们吗 啵啵
Must we hurt them, Boo Boo?
他们太可爱了
They're so, cute!
对 你这个愚蠢的河马 我们必须打
Yes, you silly pachyderm, we must.
我恨企鹅 尤其是冰河号♥企鹅
I hate penguins, and I especially ICE penguins.
你就是那个卖♥♥芝士的吗
So you're the cheese man?
正是在下
Indeed I am.
一只老鼠 这就说得通了
A mouse, that makes sense.
是你把芝士掺入了我们的三明治吗
And was it you who spiked our sandwiches?
没错
Yes,
就是我
it was me.
但是为什么要这样
But why?
为什么不这样呢
Why not?
你们企鹅表现得好像你们拥有太空一样
You penguins act like you own space.
你们只管到处飞
You fly around with no regard
却不在乎那些你们小团体以外的生物
for any creature that doesn't belong to your clique.
你们是企鹅
You're penguins,
你们甚至不应该飞起来
you're not even supposed to fly.
你们应该像你们在地球上那样
You're just like you were on Earth,
没完没了
interminable,
难以忍♥受
insufferable,
不可原谅
inexcusable,
你们拥有的东西都太可爱了
and too cute for your own good.
而且你们闻起来很奇怪
And you smell funny!
所以你是想要让我们生病
So your answer's to try and make us sick.
是的 作为一只老鼠
Yes, as a mouse,
我可以不被发现地出入任何地方
I can slip in and out of any place undetected,
特别是杂物堆
especially a dump
比如太空杰克斯里那些愚蠢的选项菜单堆
like Space Jack's with their stupid menu options.
我相信每个生物都应该喜欢
I believe every creature should enjoy a diet
荣耀芝士这种食物
of glorious cheese,
整个银河系的生物都应该
galaxy wide.
而你们企鹅
And you penguins
会对这么美味的食物张开你们的喙吗
turn up your beaks at such wonderful food?
势利鬼们
Snobs!
但我们是鸟类
But we're birds,
我们的消化系统不能消化芝士
our digestive systems can't handle cheese.
这并不意味着我们不能成为你的朋友
That doesn't mean we can't be your friends.
朋友 太好了
Friend, yes,
我想要 我想要
I wanna, I wanna,
我要 我要 我要
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna.
嘿你 我们现在能抱一下吗
You, can we cuddle now?
我能捏捏那些可爱的漂亮小脸蛋吗
Can I just pinch those cute little yummy faces?
我爱抱抱
I love cuddling.
朋友什么的
Friends shmends.
我有丘比
I have Chubby,
我只需要他一个朋友
he's the only friend I need.
啵啵 我从不知道你是这样想的
Boo Boo, I never knew you felt that way.
闭嘴丘比 我还没说完话呢
shut up, Chubby, I'm not done.
好的啵啵
Yes, Boo Boo.
当我能够轻易地毁灭你们的时候
Why would I want to befriend you birds
为什么我会想要和你们这群小鸟做朋友呢
when I can just as easily destroy you?
因为是友谊而不是战斗 带动世界在运转
Because friendship, not fighting, makes the world go round.
是哪个世界
Which world?
看看周围
Look around,
选一个
pick one.
我一定会把你炸进去的
I'll be sure to bast you right to it.
我的探测器显示这只老鼠
My censors indicate this mouse
已将大炮对准我们准备发起最后一击
has his cannons trained on us for a final strike.
我们没法逃走 也不能自我防御
We can neither flee nor defend ourselves.
唯一的选择就是等待他的攻击 或者
The only remaining options are to await his assault, or--
或者什么 斯莱希
Or what, Slushy?
或者激活我的紧急避难功能
Or activate my Run Scared option.
我们有紧急避难功能吗
we have a Run Scared option?
有
Yes,
但它没有作为我原始硬件的组件而安装
while it was not installed as part of my original hardware,
有一个自主生成的人工智能系统
a self actualizing artificial intelligence system
该系统会提取其初始造物的特性和功能
that absorbs the traits and functions of its organic creators,
初始造物则依照这些自身信息
who, in turn, created it in their own image,
自主开♥发♥这个功能加装在系统上
will develop this option on its own,
我就是这样做的
as I have.
显然你能够做出自己的决定 斯莱希
You're obviously capable of making your own decisions, Slushy,
不过在你做决定之前
but before you do anything,
我有话要说
let me say this.
我们冰河号♥的企鹅永不退缩
We ICE penguins don't retreat,
不让步