Oh, cheese quesadilla, cheeseburger!
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
也许他喜欢吃芝士
Maybe he likes cheese?
好 那么现在
Okay, now then.
你们在哪里拿到的芝士三明治
Exactly where did you get these cheese sandwiches?
太空杰克斯快餐店
We got them at Space Jack's fly through.
太空杰克斯吗
Space Jack's?
他们的菜单上还有
Hmm, do they still have those two for one
双层超大汉堡吗
burger bites on the menu?
应该有
Uh yeah, I think so.
他们的店一直常开 是吗
And the fly through's always open, correct?
是的
Yes.
我的问题问完了 企鹅们
That's all I need to hear, penguins.
我们马上过去 盘问一下
We'll swing by there right away, ask some questions,
看看我们能不能解决这个谜题
see if we can get to the bottom of this here dilemma,
并找到解决办法
and find a resolution here.
谢谢了 守护者们
Thanks, Guardians!
我有乳糖不耐症
I'm lactose intolerant,
那种三明治会让我很不舒服
so that sandwich could have made me feel real bad.
我们的朋友 弗洛普 吃了两个
And our friend, Flop, ate two!
他吃了两个
He ate two?
他可真幸运
Lucky bird.
他吃完就病了 而且越来越严重
He's very ill and getting sicker by the moment,
我们从总部听说的消息
from what we're being told.
那些受污染的三明治
Those contaminated sandwiches
会对我们整个舰队造成影响
could have done a number on our whole fleet.
我们大部分企鹅现在都还没吃东西
Most of us haven't eaten yet.
你们还没吃东西吗
You haven't eaten?
你们现在需要吃点食物
You need to get some food right away!
空腹飞行很危险
Flying on an empty stomach is dangerous.
斯奎克 我们正在想办法
We're working on it, Squeak.
我们也是 走吧
So are we, here we go.
一有结果我们就通知你们
If we find out who did this to you, we'll be in touch.
当然
Absolutely.
那个 这些三明治要多少钱
Hey, h-how much did you pay for the sandwiches?
6个要8太空币
It was eight space bucks for a half dozen.
8太空币 太好了
Eight space bucks, whew, good to know.
我这里的控制台下有10块零钱
I have 10 space bucks in change under the console here.
我可能 需要 你懂的
I might uh, need to, you know,
我去试试他们食品的口味怎么样
place an order to test their aptitude.
我们走吧 指挥官 去找太空杰克斯
Here we go, Commander, to Space Jack's!
我要向总部请示一下
I'll radio headquarters for backup.
他们不会无缘无故地点汉堡
They don't call it a hamburger joint for nothing.
太空守护者太好玩了
The Space Guardians sure are interesting.
可以这么说
That's one way to put it.
我觉得 他的母板
It sounded to me like his motherboard
不是用太久了 就是坏了
was either aging or damaged.
他的系统需要升级
His system may need an upgrade.
企鹅们 一切都好吗
Penguins, is everything all right out there?
我们都好 船长 弗洛普怎么样了
We're okay Captain, how's Flop?
不是很好
Not great.
芝士似乎让他有点头晕
The cheese seems to be fogging his mind.
他已经精神错乱了
He's lapsed into delirium.
冰很薄 很薄 我们在薄冰上
The ice is thin, thin ice, we're on thin ice!
大家注意脚下
Watch your step everyone.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我们会陪着他 直到他好起来
We're staying with him until it passes.
我们会尽力的
We'll do everything we can.
走直线 走直线
Waddle in a straight line, straight line!
企鹅们都跟上
No penguin left behind.
别脱离我的视线
Not on my watch!
收到 弗洛普 我们一直在走直线
We got it, Flop, we're keeping it straight.
一失足成千古恨
One misstep could spell disaster.
知道了 老兄 知道了
We know, buddy, we know.
这真是太糟糕了
Oh, this is just terrible.
斯黛拉船长 我们会揪出始作俑者
Captain Stella, we'll find whoever did this
确保他们再也不会对企鹅做出这种事
and make sure they never do it to any penguin ever again.
我保证
That's a promise.
坚持住 弗洛普
Stay strong, Flop!
企鹅很强壮 在数量上占据优势
Penguin strong, strength in numbers.
企鹅军团
Penguin army unites!
鸟速前进 各位 保持联♥系♥
Birdspeed, penguins, keep in touch.
那不是我们认识的弗洛普
That wasn't the Flop we know.
我们得做点什么 弗利普
We have to do something, Flip.
我们不能让这件事不了了之
We can't let this cheesing go unpunished.
我们现在就去找答案
Come on, we're getting answers right now.
斯莱希 曲速前进
Slushy, warp speed!
要往哪个方向去呢 弗利普
Where should I warp to, Flip?
去太空杰克斯飞船 马上
Space Jack's fly through, pronto!
幸好能在轮班前
We're glad we caught you
联♥系♥上你 保罗船长
before your shift ended, Captain Paul.
你负责太空杰克斯的所有操作 对吗
You're in charge of all Space Jack operations, correct?
没错
I am.
船长 是谁准备的订单
Who prepares the orders, Captain?
是我准备的 我们是个小团队
I do, we're a small team and
我是个非常严格的经理
I'm a very hooves on manager.
保罗船长 你还记得我们吗
Captain Paul, do you remember us
还记得我们之前的订单吗
and our order from earlier?
没印象 太空杰克斯的顾客太多了
No, we see a lot of customers here at Space Jack's.
那你能不能回想起有一袋
Well, do you by chance recall an order for a bag
鱼肉三明治的订单呢
of fish sandwiches, then?
有 有 我想起来了
Uh yeah, yeah, I believe so.
那这份订单你能想起些什么呢
And what do you recall of this order?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
你能详细说说这份订单的细节吗
Can you detail for us the particulars of this order?
我应该可以
Eh, uh, well I think so.
六个鱼肉三明治 边上放鞑靼酱
Six fish sandwiches, tartar sauce on the side,
不加芝士
and no cheese.
对吗
Is that right?
我对这位证人没有其他疑问了
I have no further questions for this witness.
我有问题 你是说
I do, you're telling us
你自己一个人准备了这份订单吗
you prepared this order yourself,
保罗船长 没有其他人搭把手吗
Captain Paul, with no assistance from anyone else?
据我所知 是的 不是
As far as I can recall, yes, no.
是 还是不是
Which is it, yes, or no?
回答问题
Answer the question!
冷静点 弗利普
Calm down, Flip.
我 我
I, uh, I, I, I...
快点 快点 快说
Come on, come on, spit it out.
是的 是我做了三明治
Yes, I made the sandwiches.
没 没有其他人帮忙
No, nobody else helped me.
我就知道
Aha, I knew it!
这头长颈鹿的罪证和他的长脖子一样明显
This giraffe's as guilty as his neck is long.
我惹上什么麻烦了吗
Am I in some sort of trouble?
你麻烦大着呢 朋友 大♥麻♥烦
Ohh, you have no idea, pal, no idea.
我真是一头雾水
I really don't.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
他问他做错什么了吗
Ah, "did I do something wrong," he asks.
是三明治做少了吗 还是别的问题
Were they not cooked enough, or something?
有问题的话我可以重新制♥作♥
I can remake them if there's...
控方休庭
The prosecution rests its case.
什么控方 这是怎么回事
The prosecution, what's this all about?
是关于芝士的事 保罗船长
It's about the cheese, Captain Paul.
芝士
The cheese?
我没加芝士
I didn't use cheese.
说谎
Lies!
我没有说谎 订单要求不加芝士
I'm no lying, the order called for no cheese.
然而 你还是加了芝士
And yet, you put it on anyway.
坏人
Monster!
我没有
I didn't!
你要为此付出代价 小子