太空欸 弗利普
Space, Flip!
这是一只企鹅的一小步
One small waddle for a penguin,
却是整个企鹅类的一大步
one giant wing flap for penguinkind.
我还是感觉自己在做梦
I still can't believe we're here!
我们是真的从地球的北极老家出发
We actually launched from our home
前去征服星辰大海了吗
on planet Earth's north pole and colonized outer space.
我滴个乖乖
It's utterly incredible!
我现在只想吃个午饭
Well, I do know it's time for lunch.
我饿了 你不饿吗
Are you as hungry as I am?
午饭吗
Mm, lunch?
我饿得都能生吃只活企鹅了
I could eat a whole penguin.
你就是只企鹅 你可不能吃同类
Hey, you're a penguin, you can't eat a penguin.
再往前开
Moving right along.
杰克斯为美国快餐连锁店
太空杰克斯就在右前方
Hey, Space Jack's fly through is half a light year
差不多半光年的距离
up ahead on the right.
我可以去尝尝他们的鲜鱼三明治
Oh, I could go for one of their fish sandwiches.
我联♥系♥一下冰河号♥ 看看他们需不需要
I'll radio the ICE ship, see if the gang wants us
让我们带点东西给他们
to get anything for them.
你们好 弗利普 佐伊
Greetings, Flip, Zooey.
你们的第一次二人寰宇探险怎么样了
How's your first dual space expedition going?
还不错 船长
It's going great, captain.
我觉得我和弗利普真是天造企鹅设的一对
I think Flip and I are gonna make a penguific pair.
对吧 弗利普
Right, Flip?
行了 佐伊
All right, Zooey, just long as we keep lots
多吃饭少说话
of yummy snacks around.
很高兴看到你俩这样
I'm happy to hear that, you two.
我早就料到你俩很合得来
I had a hunch you'd make a good team.
你们都不饿的吗
Hey, are you guys hungry at all?
佐伊和我都要饿坏了 不过我们正好
Zooey and I are starving, and we're about to cruise
马上要经过太空杰克斯
right by Space Jack's.
要让我们多带点鲜鱼三明治吗
Want us to pick up some extra fish sandwiches?
太空杰克斯的鲜鱼三明治是整个宇宙里
Mm, mm, Space Jack's makes the best fast fish sandwiches
一级棒的了
in the cosmos.
是啊 我能整个吞下
Yeah, I could swallow them whole!
弗洛普 这次记得嚼一嚼再咽下去行吗
Now Flop, we'll remember to chew this time, okay?
听起来很棒啊 弗利普
That sounds wonderful, Flip.
我们想要三个三明治
We'll take three fish sandwiches.
你们送过来的时候要是不介意的话
And feel free to take a break and join us for lunch
可以休息一下跟我们一起吃
when you drop them off.
当然可以 回头见了您嘞
Awesome, see y'all in a few.
"您嘞" 我们地球太空飞了这么会儿
Y'all, where did you get y'all
你从哪学的"您嘞"
between the north pole and outer space?
我叔叔莱格
My uncle Reg.
什么莱格叔叔
Uncle Reg?
我怎么不记得有这么个叔叔
I don't remember an uncle Reg.
他老家在布莱瑟斯星系
He was from the Blexus star system
去年冬天的时候来的
and visited last Earth winter.
你当时在冬眠
You were hibernating.
那可真走运
Lucky me.
他给我带了个超大的牛仔帽
He left me a 10 gallon cowboy hat
你醒来就拿来当滑板滑了 你还记得吗
and you woke up and used it as a Slip 'N Slide, remember?
那个啊
Oh, that?
我加速还费了不少劲呢
I worked up some speed on that thing.
我知道 你把你毯子睡烂了
I know, you wore out the felt
然后一眼就爱上那个帽子了
and crushed it on the first day.
我一直都很喜欢 弗利普
I always crush it, Flip.
不喜欢就不是我了
It's what I do, crush it!
快去吃鱼吧
Let's get some fish.
佐伊 弗利普 谢谢你们的鲜鱼三明治
Thank you so much for the fish sandwiches, Zooey, Flip.
是的 谢惨你们了
Yeah guys, thanks a bunch.
沙丁鱼的香味儿每次
Ah, the pungent scent of sardines
都能让我的鼻子都开始流口水
gets my beak salivating every time.
弗洛普 不如我们来一把
Hey, Flop, h-h-how about a game
冰块剪刀布吧
of scissors, paper, ice cubes?
你要是输了就把你的三明治给我
You lose, I get your sandwich.
那你输了就把你的给我吗
And if you lose I get yours?
不行
No.
那玩个啥
What kinda deal is that?
我看着还挺好玩的啊
A good one from my perspective.
想得美 我可不同意
Exactly, I think I'll pass.
那就按照你说的来
Ah, have it your way.
你俩要是愿意花几分钟
If you two would like to take a minute
和我们一起吃饭的话 随时欢迎
to join us for lunch, we have room.
谢惨你了 斯黛拉船长
Thanks a bunch, Captain Stella,
但我们不想把斯莱希孤零零扔在太空
but we don't want to leave Slushy out in space.
他可能会孤独寂寞 觉得自己被排挤了
He might get lonely, or think he isn't welcome.
但他人很棒的
And he's super cool.
我们很高兴认识他
We're enjoying getting to know him a lot.
斯莱希棒极了 是一顶一的船员
Slushy is rad, top of the line spacecraft.
就是有时候太古板
He's a bit too literal sometimes,
但我们还在努力克服这一点
but we're working on that.
我还以为斯莱希是他们飞船的名字呢
Ah, I thought Slushy was the name of their spaceship.
是的 他们把母板升级成了人工智能
It is, they upgraded to an artificial intelligence motherboard,
所以现在飞船能和他们说话了
so the ship talks to them.
怎么可能
Get out!
是真的 我还听说要在这艘冰河号♥飞船上
It's true, they're talking about installing AI
装人工智能呢
in this ICE ship, too!
真的假的
Really?
但我们已经有你了啊
But we already have you on the crew,
我们还需要什么人工智能
how much artificial intelligence do we need?
天 真好笑
Gee, funny.
是吧 很好笑吧
I know, right?
好笑到我都忘了笑了
It was so funny I forgot to laugh.
看见没
See?
你这人工智能也不是啥都会
An AI's not perfect.
那你们太空企鹅就快出航吧
Well, I'll let you space penguins ship out,
等你们结束探险了再见
and we'll see you at the end of your expedition.
太空企鹅
Space penguins!
耶耶
Hip, hip!
太好咯喂
Hooray!
好好享受你们的三明治吧
Enjoy your sandwiches,
有什么需要跟我们说
and if you need anything else just let us know.
我超爱那种方便取餐的快餐店
I love to hit the fly through.
看看你的大肚子就谁都知道了
They can probably tell from the size of your belly.
出发吧 斯莱希
Let's go, Slushy.
宇宙奥秘近在咫尺
The universe is our clam.
我饿死了 好想吃三明治啊
I'm starving, I can't wait to dig into our sandwiches.
闻一闻我都流口水
Don't they smell scrumptious?
我现在闻一闻倒是有点怪味
Hmm, something smells funny, actually.
你是不是干坏事儿了
Did you?
不是我放的
No, I do not have gas.
我就之前放了一次 真的
It was a one time thing, okay?
我道过歉了
I already apologized.
行了行了 没必要这么紧张嘛
Okay, okay, you don't have to bite my head off.
说真的 你让我做什么事儿都有愧疚感
You never let me forget anything, you know that?
你只不过是做了点坏事
You did some damage in here, that's all.
没那么糟
It wasn't that bad.
上次呛得我都要流眼泪了
It made my eyes water.
我们是企鹅 眼睛一直都是水水的
We're penguins, our eyes are always glassy.
不是那种水
Not like that!
斯莱希当时没在真是走运了 太可怕了
Slushy, you're lucky you weren't here yet, it was horrible.
我不配备有嗅觉传感器
I am not outfitted with aroma sensories,
因此就算我在场
therefore it's doubtful I would have shared
恐怕也体会不到你糟糕的心情 佐伊
in your unpleasant experience, Zooey.
你这是在奉承我吗
Is that your fancy way of agreeing with me?
是的
Yes.
行了 聊天结束 开吃吧
Okay, this conversation's over, it's time to eat.
斯莱希 开启自动驾驶
Slushy, activate auto pilot.
自动驾驶模式已开启 弗利普
Automatic pilot activated, Flip.
鲜鱼三明治 我来啦