we'll get right on it.
好的 我只需要检测融化的芝士
Will do, and I only need the melted cheese tested.
融化的芝士吗
Melted cheese?
你们什么时候开始吃芝士了
Since when did you guys eat cheese?
这就是问题所在 核弹头 我们不吃
That's just it, Nuke, we don't.
有几只企鹅去了躺太空杰克快餐店
A couple of my penguins went to Space Jack's fly through,
有人在他们的三明治上放了芝士
and someone put cheese on all our sandwiches.
不会吧
No!
那些野蛮人啊
Oh, dear, those savages.
他们招人的时候
They really should be more careful
真该小心一点啊
who they hire at those places.
我很感激我不需要吸收有机物
It makes me thankful I don't imbibe
作为补给
organic dietary supplements.
我也很感激
I'm thankful too .
这意味着我能吃更多的花生
It always means more peanuts for me!
好的 我已经发送三明治了 大伙
Okay, I've sent the sandwiches, guys.
他们应该马上就要到传送室了 3 2
They should be in your teleport chamber in three, two--
1 收到 正在分♥析♥ 船长
One, received and analyzing, Captain.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
有什么不寻常的地方吗
Do you see anything unusual?
等 等一 等一下
Just a, just one, one, just one moment.
好了 分♥析♥完毕
Right, there we are.
非常有趣
Hmm, very interesting.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
纠正一下 核弹头洗耳恭听[全是耳朵]
Correction, Nuke here is all ears.
哈哈 很搞笑
Ha ha, very funny.
斯黛拉 我对芝士的分♥析♥
Stella, my proprietal breakdown of that cheese
发现有奶牛和山羊的奶蛋白
reveals the presence of cow and goat milk protein,
绵阳和水牛的奶脂肪
sheep and buffalo milk fat, and uh,
还有老鼠基因
mouse DNA.
老鼠基因 怎么可能
Mouse DNA, but how?
猜起来很简单 比如一只迷路的老鼠
It could mean something as simple as a stray mouse
走到了凝结的芝士里面
getting into the curdling cheese for a little sample.
可能会让人胃口不好 但可以理解
While not particularly appetizing, it is understandable.
我明白了
I see.
你能告诉我芝士的产地吗 轰炸机
Can you tell me where the cheese was manufactured, B-52?
发现一些土壤
Uh, uh, trace amounts of soil,
铁屑 橡树
and iron, oak, and uh, oh!
怎么了 你发现什么了吗
What is it, what do you see?
钛合金
Titanium alloy.
钛合金吗
Titanium alloy?
那意味着
That means--
这块芝士是在深空中生产的
This cheese was manufactured in deep space.
那里 佐伊 冰冻星球
There it is, Zooey, planet Freezy.
我等不及了 我只看过冰冻星球的照片
I can't wait, I've only seen pictures of planet Freezy.
对于一只企鹅来说 它看起来超级有趣
It looks super fun though, for a penguin.
对 我打赌笨笨正在享受好时光
Right, I bet Lumpy's having the time of his life.
有一种很小的可能
There is the distinct possibility
你的朋友很孤独
that your friend is lonely.
我的探测器显示这个星球上
My surveillance shows no other penguin species
没有其他的企鹅
on the planet.
笨笨 孤独 哈
Lumpy, lonely, ha!
你不了解笨笨 告诉他 佐伊
You don't know Lumpy, tell him, Zooey.
笨笨不喜欢和其他生物一起
Lumpy doesn't like to be around other creatures,
特别是他的同类
especially his own kind.
他更喜欢独自待着
He prefers to be left alone.
那就是为什么他之前
That's how he got caught up
被捕螃蟹的笼子抓住
in that crab cage snafu awhile back.
他认为到公海去
He thought taking to the high seas
能让他有机会独处
would get him some solitude.
但他在那里只会
But he only made enemies
成为渔民的敌人
of the commercial fishermen out there.
我能问一下吗 你的朋友是
If I may ask, how did your friend
怎样冲撞到渔民的呢
run afoul of commercial fishermen?
只要当渔民出现在甲板上时
He beaned them in their heads with fish
他就用鱼打他们的头
anytime they showed their faces on deck.
我明白了
I see.
他不会是你见过的会社交的企鹅
He's not the most social penguin you'll ever meet.
嘿 你觉得他会记得我们吗
Hey, think he'll remember us?
过了很久了
It's been awhile.
不知道 如果不记得了
Dunno, if not,
我们可能会有麻烦
we might be in for trouble.
也许我们应该戴头盔
Maybe we should wear helmets.
不是坏主意
Not a bad idea.
斯莱希 我们船上有头部防护装备吗
Slushy, do we have any protective headgear on board?
抱歉 没有
Regrettably, no.
也许你们应该待在驾驶舱里
Perhaps you should remain in the cockpit
通过屏幕和他交谈
and engage this penguin through our two way screens.
不 我不害怕笨笨
Nah, I'm not afraid of Lumpy.
只要他想起我们是谁 就没问题了
Once he sees who we are, everything will be fine.
那如果他没想起来我们是谁呢
What about before he sees who we are?
那他可能会向斯莱希扔一些东西
Well, he might throw something at Slushy.
我的天 我应该激活我们的保护罩吗
My goodness, shall I activate our force fields?
我们也有保护罩吗
We have force fields, too?
是谁训练的你
Who trained you?
你接受了训练吗
You got training?
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
抓紧 我们要降落了
Hang on, we're about to touch down.
这下面真冷
Brr, sure is cold down here.
让我想念我们舒适温暖的外太空
Makes me miss our comfy, cozy outer space.
这里叫冰冻星球 弗利普 你以为呢
It is called planet Freezy, Flip, what did you expect?
我不知道 一杯热可可
Oh I don't know, a hot chocolate stand
或者三杯就很好
or three would be nice.
大哥 你是一只企鹅啊
But you're a penguin, for birds' sake.
太空生活让你变软弱了
Space life has made you soft.
管他呢 在斯莱希的气候控制下住6个月
Whatever, six month's in Slushy's climate control
让我知道我们之前活的是多么艰苦
made me see how rough we had it before.
艰苦 你才不知道什么是艰苦 小绒球
Rough, you don't know what rough is, fluff ball.
啥 你喉咙里卡毛了吗
Huh, you got a feather in your throat or something?
不是我 是他在说话
Not me, him.
笨笨
Lumpy!
来了几个软蛋呢
What have we here, couple of softies?
笨笨 是我们 弗利普和佐伊
Lumpy, it's us, Flip and Zooey.
是保险调查员吗
Mmm, from the insurance investigator's office?
我就知道伯顿坚持不了了
I knew Burton wouldn't last.
他是要穿雪地靴的
He wore snow shoes, for cryin' out loud.
他是个窝囊废
The wimp.
不 笨笨 我们是冰河号♥的企鹅
No, Lumpy, we're with the ICE penguins.
你以前的队伍 记得吗
Your old team, remember?
一家新公♥司♥吗
A new company, huh?
你们会像其他人一样失败的
Well, you'll fail just like the rest,
因为这儿没东西可找
'cause there's nothing to find.
我再说最后一次 我没有烧掉冰屋
For the last time, I didn't burn down no igloo.
就好像说得我需要取暖一样
Do I look like I wanna warm things up around here?
你就跟我们记得的笨笨一样
You look like the Lumpy we remember.
你看起来很好
You look good.
他们现在让鹌鹑调查保险欺诈了吗
They let quails investigate insurance fraud now, huh?
什么 谁是鹌鹑
What, who's a quail?
我是企鹅 跟你一样
I'm a penguin, just like you.
还有其他事吗 鹧鸪小姐
Yeah, tell me another one, Miss Partridge.
我要去冰钓了
I was just about to go ice fishing,
如果你没有重要的事
so if you don't have anything important to discuss,
麻烦请让一下
kindly step aside.
但是笨笨 我们有重要的事
But Lumpy, we do have something important to discuss.
是吗
Oh yeah?
就像那些在你们之前来的蠢蛋一样
'Cause just like those goofs who came before you,
你们看起来就像是在根据手册
you look like you don't stray too far
按部就班
from your brochure talking points.
听着 企鹅
Listen up, penguin.
我们是你来自地球的朋友
We're your friends from planet Earth.
你和我们一起在南极洲海岸深潜