with a cheese man, so to speak.
我可能认识一个芝士商
I might know a cheese man.
我喜欢芝士 所以我得确保我能拿到一份
I like cheese, so I gotta make sure I get mine, you know?
霍普斯星球并没有繁盛的芝士交易行业
Planet Hoppis doesn't exactly have a booming cheese trade.
我们懂得 托尼 我们绝对不是来
We understand, Tony, and we're definitely not looking
毁坏你的这些芝士关系网的
to hurt your cheese connections.
但是有人试图把融化的芝士放在三明治上
But someone attempted to poison our fleet
来毒害我们舰队
with melted cheese on our sandwiches,
我们正在找出背后元凶
and we're trying to find out who it was.
然后阻止这种行为
And stop them from doing it
去毒害其他无辜生物
to other unsuspecting creatures.
有人给一群企鹅提供芝士吗
Someone served cheese to a bunch of penguins?
这可真没良心
That's messed up.
可不是吗 我们的同事 弗洛普
Tell me about it, our colleague, Flop,
吃了整整两个三明治
ate two whole sandwiches,
他现在还不舒服
and he's still feeling the effects.
真糟糕
Bummer.
你们从哪得到的芝士啊
Where'd you get the cheese?
有趣 我们正要问你相同问题
Funny, we were going to ask you the same thing.
我跟你们说
Well, I'll tell you what.
你们可以见见我的芝士商
You can meet my cheese man
如果我能得到你们剩下的芝士三明治的话
if I can have the rest of your cheesy sandwiches.
成交
Deal.
搞定
Right on!
我觉得有必要指出来那些芝士
I feel the need to point out that that cheese
放在空间飞船温度里的时间
has been sitting at spacecraft temperature
已经超出了非冷藏条件下的推荐时长了
for longer than the recommended unrefrigerated period.
我没关系的 长官
That's fine by me, officer.
我有烧烤架 微波炉 辣椒 海盐
I have a grill, microwave, pepper, and sea salt.
我会让它们焕然一新的
I'll spruce 'em up like new.
听起来你有充分的准备
That sounds like adequate preparation.
传送余下的三明治
Delivering the remaining sandwiches now.
我来加点味道 它们就变得美味十足
I'm gonna add relish and they're gonna be delish!
干得好 现在来谈谈见那个芝士商的事
Nice, now let's talk about meeting that cheese man.
这个兔子 托尼 组织了一个
So this rabbit, Tony, set up a meeting
我们和他的芝士商之间的会面
between us and his cheese connection.
我们还不知道那个芝士商的名字
Who's name we don't know.
但托尼保证这个人会出现
But who Tony assures us will show up.
给我们提供些芝士
To offer us some cheese.
你觉着这跟我们鱼肉三明治上的芝士
And you believe this will be the same cheese
是一样的是吗
we found on our fish sandwiches?
我们是这么觉得的
We think so, we think so.
希望如此
We hope so.
如果不是呢
What if it's not?
我们至少可以排除另一个芝士商人了
We'll at least be able to dock another cheese merchant.
对 我们得把这些危险的芝士赶出太空
Right, we need to get this dangerous cheese off space.
船长 芝士在太空中并不是违法的
Cheese is not illegal in space, Captain.
但它应该是
Well, it should be.
芝士让鸟类胃胀气而且肠胃不适
Cheese causes flatulence and upset stomach in birds.
如果它引起胃胀气 弗利普和佐伊
If it causes flatulence, Flip and Zooey should be able
在一光年以外 就能闻到这个芝士商了
to smell this cheese man coming a light year away.
太恶心了
Gross!
无论如何 这是我们最好也是唯一的线索
Either way, this is our best and only lead.
你们两个干得很不错
You two have done a great job.
别忘了斯莱希
Don't forget about Slushy,
他很会和鸡谈判
he came up big with the chicken.
鸡吗
The chicken?
说来话长
Long story.
你知道还有谁能帮上我们的大忙吗
You know who would have helped us a ton if he were still here?
笨笨
Lumpy.
他肯定能帮上忙
Boy, he sure would have.
也许有一天他会回来
Yeah, well. Maybe he'll show back up one day.
不可能吧
Yeah. Probably not.
绝对不可能
Definitely not.
谁知道呢
Hey, you never know.
好了 是时候向银河系展示
All right, it's time to show the galaxy
为什么我们是太空中的精英鸟类了
why we're the elite birds of space.
该起飞了 冰河号♥的企鹅们
Time to fly, ICE penguins.
是
Yeah!
是
Yeah.
弗利普和佐伊 你们带斯莱希去参加会面
Flip, Zooey, you take Slushy to the meeting.
我们会远远地跟着
We'll be following at a distance.
我们的太空守护者朋友将原地待命
Our Space Guardian friends will be on standby,
以防那个卖♥♥芝士的逃跑
in case the cheese man runs.
一切准备就绪 现在就看我们的好戏了
The deck is stacked, now we just have to play our hands.
我们准备好了 船长
We're ready, Captain.
我们上
Let's do this!
是
Yeah!
斯莱希 当我们到达星云10的时候
When we get to Nebula 10, Slushy,
向东改道
let's redirect eastward.
因为他们的太阳在西边
Since their sun's to the west,
一旦出什么岔子 我可不想曲速冲进去
I don't want us to go warp speeding into it if things get crazy.
收到 佐伊
Duly noted, Zooey.
斯莱希 你逮捕过罪犯吗
Slushy, have you ever apprehended a perp before?
罪犯 我不太懂你这个术语
Perp, eh, I'm not familiar with your terminology.
你抓过坏人吗
Have you ever caught a bad guy?
好和坏两种概念
Considering that a committed bad
完全是相对而言的
is entirely relative to a performed good,
我并不能断定好坏
I cannot say for certain.
我讨厌它从字面上理解我的话
I hate it when he gets literal.
我也是
Me, too.
我不想煽风点火
I don't mean to stoke the fires of your hatred,
但是我的雷达探测到一艘外来飞船
but my radars have detected a foreign ship approaching
正曲速从北方向我们驶来
at warp speed, directly from the north.
从北方曲速驶来吗
Warp speed from the north?
谁会曲速直线下降呢
Who warp speeds straight down?
只有设置陷阱的人才会
Someone setting a Trap!
我们被击中了
Whoa, we're hit!
我们被攻击了
We're under attack!
保护罩已激活
Force fields activated.
我们的企鹅同伴被攻击了 必须救他们
Our penguins are being attacked, we have to save them!
太空守护者 请连线
Space Guardians, come in.
我们马上就到 斯黛拉船长
We're on our way, Captain Stella.
毫无疑问
Without a doubt,
这是我这辈子见过的最差的客服
that's the worst customer service I've ever seen in my life.
准备好大炮 指挥官 我们上
Ready the cannons, Commander, we're going in.
这是谁家的飞船
Who runs a flight crew like this?
疯了吧
Madness!
班多 曲速拦截
Bondo, warp speed intercept.
让我们插在斯莱希和进攻者之间
Put us between Slushy and the attacker.
我们的推进器坏了 船长
Our thrusters are down, Captain.
你说什么 我们的推进器坏了吗
What do you mean, our thrusters are down?
因为声音太大 我弄坏了发动机
I disabled the engines 'cause they made so much noise
噪声会吵醒北极熊
they were gonna wake the polar bears.
弗洛普 不
Flop, no!
我们不能帮助弗利普和佐伊了
We can't help Flip and Zooey.
西面护盾已经失效
Western force fields have been damaged,
东面护盾已经失效
eastern force fields are down.
我们能承受这种攻击吗 斯莱希
Can we withstand this attack, Slushy?
我们的后援呢
Where's our backup?
坚持住 企鹅们 我们马上就到
Hang tight, penguins, we're on our way.
请你们快点
Please, hurry!
他为什么要攻击我们
Why is he attacking us?
我们只是来买♥♥芝士的
We were just supposed to try some cheese.
很有可能是线人兔子
It's very likely that informant rabbit
给他通风报信 和传闻一样
tipped him off, as they say.
天啊 地下市场的任何人都不能相信吗
Fishsticks, you can't trust anyone in the space underbelly.
废话
Duh!
他刚才是在骂我吗
Did he just duh me?
核弹头 轰炸机 我们的企鹅们受到攻击
Nuke, B-52, our penguins are under assault,
我们的飞船也坏了