Recently, my team ordered food that was spiked with cheese.
不 谁点的
No, who did that?
问题就是 我们也不知道是谁
That's just it, we don't know.
但我的一只企鹅似乎晕得找不着北了
But one of my penguins seems to have lost his compass,
团队剩下的企鹅勉强避免了灾难
and the rest of my team narrowly avoided catastrophe.
太过分了 攻击你们企鹅
Unconscionable, an attack on you penguins
就是攻击整个宇宙
is an attack on the entire universe.
我喜欢你的想法 斯♥诺♥特先生
I like your thinking, Mr. Snout.
我是说 没有比我们企鹅
I mean, who's more peaceful an animal
更和平的动物了 不是吗
than us penguins, right?
对 只要行星还在太空运转
Right, and these cheese dealers have been exploiting
这些芝士经销商就会一直
my relatives for as long as these planets
剥削我的亲戚们
have been spinning in space.
这就是我们来找你的原因 斯♥诺♥特
That's why we've come to you, Snout.
我想如果我们要找的是芝士罪犯
I figure if it's a cheese criminal we're after,
你就是太空中最好的眼睛
you're the best eye in the sky around.
我会尽我所能帮助你的 斯黛拉船长
I'll help you any way I can, Captain Stella.
我对这个星系的所有奶制品
I know everything and anything about dairy products,
都了如指掌
anywhere in this galaxy.
如果我们能严惩另一个芝士商就更好了
And if we can ground another cheese dealer, all the better.
我喜欢这只牛
I like this bull.
谢了 小家伙
Aw, thanks little fella.
斯♥诺♥特 你知道最近和我们有关的
Snout, do you know of any recent cheese attacks
任何芝士袭击吗
that might link to ours?
不幸的是 或者幸运的是 不知道
Unfortunately, or fortunately, I don't.
你们还留着芝士吗
Do you still have the cheese?
对
Yes.
太好了 你可以让专家分♥析♥一下
Great, you can have it analyzed by experts
找到这些芝士的来源
to reveal where the cheese came from.
奶制品鉴定
Dairy forensics, wow.
几乎所有芝士都是特定产区生产
Eh, pretty much all cheese is specific to its region,
都是由指定动物制♥作♥的
and the animals who help create it.
通过鉴定它的属性
Through identifying its properties,
以及任何外来污染物
as well as any foreign contaminants,
你们可能就知道它来自哪儿了
you can possibly glean where it came from.
你真聪明 斯♥诺♥特先生 我们马上开始
That's sharp, Mr. Snout, we'll get right on it.
谢谢你 斯♥诺♥特 这个主意棒极了
Thank you, Snout, that's an excellent idea.
我就知道你是对的求助对象
I had a feeling you were the bull to talk to.
随时待命 船长 我喜欢你的新头衔
Anytime, Captain, and I like your new title.
真的很适合你
It really suits you.
我努力挣来的
I've worked hard for it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你应该什么时候来飞驰星系放松一下
You should come to the Galloping Galaxy and relax sometime.
想得美
Ha, nice try.
我总得试试吧
I always have to try.
弗利普 佐伊 我希望你们
Flip, Zooey, I'd like you to talk
再和太空杰克斯的经理谈谈
to that Space Jack's manager again,
找出给餐厅提供芝士的是谁
and find out who supplies the restaurant's cheese.
这就着手 船长
We're on it, Captain.
我们马上联♥系♥他
We'll contact him right away.
你再也见不到那个经理了
You'll never see that manager again.
你在说什么呢 弗洛普
I beg your pardon, Flop?
北极熊把他带走了
The polar bears took him.
他再也不能开口了
His lips are forever sealed.
他的状况不太好
He's not doing well.
我们会找出幕后凶手的 弗洛普
We'll find out who did this to you, Flop,
找不到我就不叫弗利普
or my name is not Flip.
感谢您再次和我们通话 保罗船长
Thank you for talking with us again, Captain Paul.
对 如果你不打电♥话♥的话 你就很可疑
Yeah, if you didn't, it would look real suspicious,
你并不想被怀疑 不是吗
and you don't wanna look suspicious, do you?
船长 你能告诉我们
Captain, can you tell us
给太空杰克斯提供芝士的是谁吗
who supplies Super Jack's cheese?
当然 我在滑流中的一家制♥造♥商那订的
Sure, I order from a manufacturer beyond the slip stream.
他们叫BBS芝士公♥司♥
They're called BBS Cheese Company.
BBS是什么意思
What does BBS stand for?
我不知道
Uhh, I don't know.
是不知道呢 还是不想说
Don't know, or don't wanna say?
就我目前能想到的来看 我真不知道
Off the top of my head, I really don't know.
"目前能想到的" 是什么长颈鹿笑话吗
Off the top of your head, that some kinda giraffe joke?
我没开玩笑 我真的不记得了
I'm not joking, I really don't remember.
我肯定他们有文件记录 我可以查一下
I'm sure it's on their paperwork, I can look it up.
这样你好提醒他们 是吗
So you can alert them, aye?
这可不行
I think not.
把你的蹄子放在我看得见的地方
Keep your hooves where I can see them.
好吧 听着 我想帮忙 真的
All right, look, I want to help, I really do,
但我觉得你太傲慢了
but I think you've flipped your flippers.
如果还有问题 你可以联♥系♥我的律师
Any more questioning, you can contact my lawyer,
长脖子黛比先生
Debbie Longneck, Esquire.
但是船长
But Captain!
很抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, I have to go now.
很好 真是好极了
Great, that's just great.
看你没完没了的斥责造成了什么 弗利普
Look at what your endless haranguing did, Flip.
怎么了 我们知道芝士公♥司♥的名字了
What, we got the name of the cheese company.
并且失去了和太空杰克斯最紧密的联♥系♥
And we lost our closest contact to Space Jack's.
太空杰克斯什么的无所谓了
Space Jack's, Shmace Jack's,
长颈鹿知道的可不止这么点儿
that giraffe knew more than he let on.
他在装傻 把我们当傻子了
He was playing dumb, taking us for suckers.
我该拿你怎么办呢
What am I gonna do with you?
你可以和我去冰冻星球钓鱼
We could go fishing on planet Freezy.
打扰一下
If I may interrupt,
我们在冰冻星球上有一个盟友
we have an ally on planet Freezy.
-真的有吗 -有吗
- We do? - We do?
非常确定
Affirmative.
是谁
Who?
稍等 正在进入
One moment while I access
行星监视系统
my planetary surveillance system.
我们有行星监视系统吗
We have planetary surveillance?
当然 我就是你们所说的智能飞船
Of course, I'm what you call a smart ship.
我的摄像头和麦克风已经处于激活状态
My cameras and microphones are always active
长达五光年了
up to five light years.
这么厉害的吗
Whoa, big brother much?
已捕获住♥宅♥盟友视觉图像
I have a visual of our residential ally.
给我们看看 斯莱希
Show us, Slushy.
是笨笨
It's Lumpy!
自从地球上的蟹笼事故后
Wow, nobody's seen him since that crab cage accident
就没人见过他了
back home on planet Earth.
我还以为他肯定死了
I thought he was a goner for sure.
我就知道这只狡猾的鸟还活着
I knew that crafty bird was alive,
如果他还是我记忆中的那个笨笨的话
and if he's the same Lumpy I remember,
他肯定对我们的芝士攻击有所见解
he'll have some insight into our cheese attack.
斯莱希 曲速驶向冰冻星球
Slushy, warp speed to planet Freezy.
我们要会会老朋友了
We have an old friend to catch up with.
很高兴再次见到你 斯黛拉船长
It's so good to see you again, Captain Stella.
是什么风把星际联盟组织吹来了
What blows ICE this way?
对 每次见到你们这些
Yeah, always great to see
可可爱爱的企鹅们都很高兴
you cutie patooties penguins.
同感
Likewise.
核弹头 轰炸机 冰河号♥企鹅们需要帮助
Nuke, B-52, the ICE penguins need help.
他们需要吗
They do?
是的 说来话长
Yeah, it's a long story.
出了起芝士事故
It's a stretchy cheese story.
芝士让我起皮疹 不好
Cheese gives me rashes, bad.
我这儿有一些三明治需要检测一下
I have some sandwiches here that need to be tested.
说起专家 那肯定是你了 轰炸机
When I thought of experts, I thought of you, B-52,
轰炸机有头脑 核弹头对食物上瘾 对吧
the brain, and Nuke, the, uh, food addict?
我太喜欢食物了 斯黛拉船长
I'm all about food, Captain Stella,
特别是花生
peanuts especially.
但也喜欢意大利扁面条
But also linguine,
千层面 比萨 意大利面食
lasagna, pizza, pasta.
把那些三明治传送过来
Teleport those sandwiches over to us,
我们马上检测