if he ejects me from my seat again, Captain.
冷静一点 企鹅们
You two take a chill pill, penguins.
可能的话 顺便消消饿意
And if possible, make that an antacid.
重要的是 到底是谁给了我们这些
Most importantly, who in the galaxy put cheese
消化不了芝士的企鹅
on an entire order of fish sandwiches for penguins
那些有芝士的三明治
who don't digest cheese?
都是我的错 船长
It's all my fault, Captain.
我应该在它们送去冰河号♥之前检查一下的
I should have checked them before handing them over.
这是胡扯 弗利普 跟你一点关系都没有
Nonsense, Flip, you shouldn't have had to.
但是一只有能耐的太空企鹅
But a spaceguin worth his mettle
不会遗漏任何蛛丝马迹
leaves no rock unturned.
都是因为我 弗洛普才会出事
What happened to Flop is my fault.
弗利普 弗洛普会没事的
Flip, Flop's going to be fine.
他只是需要休息一下
He just needs a little down time and bedrest.
可能还得喝点鲭鱼汁
And possibly a mackerel juice cleanse.
但我们是好兄弟
But we were buddies, he and I.
我们互为对方的第一次飞行搭档
We were each other's first co-pilots.
弗利普和弗洛普 活力二人组
Flip and Flop, the dynamo duo.
你当我是什么 空气吗
What am I, chopped liver?
有芝士味道的空气
With cheese on it.
你怎么能这样说
Why, you.
你们两个听着 我要给你们
Listen up you two, there's a valuable lesson
好好上一课了
to be learned here.
我们犯下的错误并不能界定我们
Our mistakes don't define us,
始料未及的事情经常会发生
and the unexpected happens all the time.
整个巨大的宇宙都是由混沌构成的
This whole big, wild universe is borned of chaos,
而混沌总是会稍纵即逝
and that chaos is always a mere breath away.
这话是用来宽慰我们的吗
And that's supposed to make me feel better?
我好像并没有感到宽慰
Yeah, I'm not really feeling it.
好吧 企鹅们
That's okay, penguins.
这些都不重要
Don't sweat the little stuff.
现在我们得干正事了
Now, we must get down to business.
我要知道是谁做了那些芝士三明治
I wanna know who made those cheese sandwiches.
这个应该很容易查清的
We should be able to find that easily enough.
我们回去找传话的管理人员谈谈
We'll just go back and talk to the fly through manager.
说得对 他可能还在那里
That's right, he might even still be there.
这是一个很好的开始
That's a great place to start.
如果能找到答案要立刻报告给我
Report back to me when, or if, you get answers.
别说如果 船长 我们会查出是谁干的
There's no if, Captain, we'll find out who did this.
而且还会把那个恶棍绳之以法
And we'll bring the scoundrel to justice.
冷静点 佐伊
Hold your feathers, Zooey.
我们都知道 这只是一个失误
For all we know, it was all just a mistake.
做这种事情 我乐意至极 船长
That's a little too convenient for my taste, Cap.
我觉得这是个阴谋
I think there's villainy afoot,
我们会追查到底的
and we're gonna get to the bottom of it.
啊哦 他又把自己当侦探了
Uh oh, he's in detective mode again.
这可就好玩起来了
This could get interesting.
我可全指望你们了
I'm counting on it.
我会守在这里
I'll hold things down here,
弗洛普的情况会及时告诉你
and keep you updated on Flop's condition.
同时 你们俩去查清楚
In the meantime, you penguins get answers.
希望能够让其他人
Hopefully, we can ensure this doesn't happen
免遭痛苦
to anyone else in the cosmos.
是 船长
Yes, Captain.
可恶的芝士
Cheese, eugh.
斯奎克 汉姆·桑德指挥官
Squeak, Commander Ham Sanders.
冰河号♥传来一个不好的消息
I received a distress call from ICE.
我可不喜欢冰
I'm not going anywhere near ICE,
冰太冷了 我的膝盖受不了
it's bad for my joints.
找别人吧 我要休息
Send somebody else, I need a vacation.
不行 汉姆·桑德指挥官
No, Commander Ham Sanders,
冰河号♥是星际联盟组织
ICE stands for Intergalactic Confederation Coalition.
他们是星际企鹅
They're intergalactic penguins!
星际企鹅 是敌人还是朋友
Intergalactic penguins, are they friends or foes?
是朋友 他们需要帮助
They're friends, and they're in need of help.
我们得帮助他们 伽尼莫得船长
We'll help them, Captain Ganymede.
斯奎克 给你一句忠告
Just a word of caution, Squeak.
你不要因为贪吃
Don't let your love for anything and everything edible
而耽误任务
get in the way of your mission.
不会的 伽尼莫得船长 我们出发吧
I won't, we're on our way, Captain Ganymede.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the heads up.
不错 是时候让我们来个太空大战了
Great, it's high time we get to kick some space butt.
我们出发去找这些小可爱吧
Let's get this baby on the road.
遵命 指挥官
Aye aye, Commander!
佐伊 这里有一些腌菜
This, this is some pickle, Zooey.
我现在是想吃点多汁泡菜
Mm, I could go for a juicy pickle right about now.
该死 我也是 我忘了我们没吃午餐
Oh darn, me too, I forgot we hadn't had lunch.
后面有两个冷的芝士鱼三明治
Got a couple cold fish sandwiches with cheese in the back.
去吃吧
Go dig in!
哈 哈 哈
Ha, ha, ha.
我不建议你们这样做
I would recommend against it,
别忘了弗洛普的下场
based on the outcome of Flop's meal.
我们知道 斯莱希 我只是在开玩笑
We know, Slushy, I was just joking around.
我看出来了 毫不费力
I see, levity.
那声哈 哈 哈 哈 哈
A ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha.
斯莱希居然有幽默感了
Hey, Slushy has a sense of humor!
有点
Kinda.
具体来说 我并不具备幽默感
Not specifically, no.
根据你的描述 幽默感很大程度上
A sense of humor, as you describe, is intangible and greatly
不仅取决于说话者的智慧
depends on not only the wit of the speaker,
还取决于倾听者的感受
but the perceptions of the listener.
然而 我的确拥有情境智能
I do, however, possess situational
和自我参照智能
and self-referential intelligence and can adapt
能够适应与我接触最多的
to the style and lingo of the beings
种族的风格和语言
with which I most engage.
怎么感觉有点恶心
Oh, I feel like I ate the cheese.
我也是
Me, too.
你们好 太空企鹅
Hi, space penguins!
我是斯奎克 这里是太空守护者
I'm Squeak, with the Space Guardians,
这是我的同伴 汉姆·桑德指挥官
and this is my partner, Commander Ham Sanders.
伙伴 也是他的头儿
Partner, eh, try superior.
好吧 你懂的
Uh, you get the idea.
我们联♥系♥了你们的总部并得知了消息
We spoke with your headquarters and heard about the fact
你们遇到困难了 我们可以提供帮助
that you have a problem, and we're here to offer our help.
哇 太空守护者 是真的吗
Wow, the Space Guardians, for real?
千真万确 二位不会飞的可爱的太空鸟
For real, cute flightless space birds.
太酷了 谢谢你们的帮助
That's very cool, thanks for the offer, guys.
小事一桩
Don't mention it.
只要你们有困难
Any time you find yourselves in trouble you can't handle,
太空守护者就会出现
the Space Guardians will be here.
听到这个好开心
That's good to know.
我们在调查谁在我们的三明治里加了芝士
We need to find out who put cheese on our sandwiches
我们点餐的时候不可能会加芝士
that were most definitely ordered without cheese.
这里的客户服务真糟糕
Sounds like lousy customer service to me.
任何人都有嫌疑
It could have been anyone.
我已经好几年没有享受优质待遇了
I haven't been treated well in light years.
这太让人失望了 指挥官
That's a bummer, Commander.
再没有人把长辈和权威当回事了
Well, nobody respects their elders anymore, or authority.
我可是得过勋章的老兵
I'm a decorated veteran, you know.
他们明白 指挥官
They get the gist, Commander.
请尊重我的权威 太空螺蛳
Respect my authority, Space Gastropod,
否则我将严厉惩罚你们
or I'll be forced to activate my punishing baton!
是的 汉姆·桑德指挥官
Uh, yes, Commander Ham Sanders.
你是说你收到了加了芝士的三明治
You say you received sandwiches with cheese?
你认为是无心之过
Do you think it could have been an error,
还是蓄意为之
or was it done on purpose?
这肯定是阴谋
I believe it was purposeful.
芝士是融化的 首先它得加进去
The cheese was melted, so first it had to be added,
然后得经过加工
then it had to be cooked.
融化的芝士
Hmm, melted cheese, oh.
哦 芝士玉米饼 芝士汉堡包