You're going down for this, big boy.
把这个太空杰克斯的罪犯抓起来
Hang up that Space Jack's apron.
船长 有问题的三明治
Captain, the sandwiches in question
打开包装时里面加了融化的芝士
contained melted cheese when we unwrapped them.
什么
Oh, what?
那不可能
That's impossible!
保罗 在我们这一行
In our line of work, Paul,
不可能的事总是以
the impossible has a funny way
有趣的方式变成可能
of becoming possible all the time.
听着 我确实没有搞错订单
Listen guys, I know I didn't mess up that order.
我是只企鹅 有乳糖不耐症
I'm a penguin, and I'm lactose intolerant.
我要是吃了那个三明治
Had I eaten that sandwich,
那我早就一命呜呼了
I could have perished.
我很抱歉
I, uh, I'm so sorry.
说对不起已经太迟了 混♥蛋♥
It's too late for sorry, punk.
拜托让他冷静一下吧
Could you please calm him down?
感受到我的怒火了 是吗
Feeling the heat, huh?
尽早习惯吧
Get used to it.
我跟你保证 我和你一样有兴趣
I assure you, I'm as interested in getting to
想要搞清楚这件事的来龙去脉
the bottom of this as you are.
罪犯都会这么说 但我不会停止调查的
That's what they all say, but I won't stop
直到你像那团芝士一样融化 小贼
until you melt like that cheese, perp.
好吧 这真是疯言疯语
All right, th-th-this is crazy.
想要用精神错乱辩解 是吗
Trying to plead insanity, aye?
想得美 休想骗过我
Nice try, but it won't work.
船长 假设你是无辜的
Let me give you the benefit of the doubt, Captain.
我可不会认为你是无辜的
Which is more than you'll get from me, stretch.
言归正传
Let's get down to brass tacks.
得了吧 你们两个都不是警♥察♥
Oh come on, you two aren't even police.
说对了 小子 我们是星际联盟组织企鹅
Bingo, creep, we're ICE penguins,
是太空中的精英鸟 在地球上也是精英鸟
the most elite birds in space. Or on Earth,
因为我们确实来自地球
for that matter, which is where we're from.
地球上的生物可不会游手好闲 朋友
And Earth creatures don't fool around, buddy.
没错 我们有真人秀和警♥匪♥片
That's right, we have reality TV and cop shows.
一英里外我们就能认出一个骗子
We can spot a liar a mile away.
听我说 你们两个
Listen to me, both of you.
我保证会尽我所能
I promise I will do whatever I can to help you
帮助你们调查芝士是怎么加到三明治上的
find out how cheese got onto your sandwiches.
我可以保证
And one thing I'm sure of is that it did not
这件事并非我所为
happen by my hoof, you have my word on that.
我相信你
Hmm, I believe you.
没错 你想什么呢
Yeah, whaddaya think,
以为我们是昨天出生的婴儿吗 混♥蛋♥
we were born yesterday, chump?
等等 你相信他吗
Uh, wait, you believe him?
没错
Yes, I do.
保罗船长 你能在工作中
Captain Paul, can you keep your eyes
保持耳目畅通吗
and ears open at work,
如果你看到或听到任何可疑的事情
and let us know if you see or
能否告知我们呢
hear anything suspicious?
当然
Absolutely.
如果我们队伍中有人不怀好意
If there's a saboteur on our team,
我和你们一样也想把他们揪出来
I'd like to weed them out just as badly as you.
太空杰克斯的好名声可不能被他们毁了
Space Jack's good name depends on it.
总之 你的行动会说明一切
Words, it's your actions that tell the tale, pal.
好吧 我可以走了吗
Right, can I go now?
我们说你可以走你才可以走
You'll go when we say you can go, fly boy.
是的 没问题了 船长
Yes, we're done for now, Captain.
没错 滚吧
Yeah, scram.
如果我发现有什么奇怪的地方
I'll contact you immediately
会立即联♥系♥你们的
if I note anything strange.
你最好是 否则的话
You do that, or else.
感谢您抽出时间和我们交谈
Thanks for taking the time to talk to us.
我们随时联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
你演疯子演够了吗
Are you done acting like a lunatic?
什么 我得跟他来硬的
What, I was playing hardball.
你是在演电视里的坏侦探
You were playing bad TV detective.
这都是电视剧的剧情 佐伊
It's all part of the schtick, Zooey.
你唱红脸 我唱白脸
You're the good cop, I'm the bad cop.
把他逼到找不出借口
We smother him until he has no excuses,
让他无路可逃
nowhere to turn,
在真♥相♥的聚光灯下
and in the spotlight of truth,
他的谎言会在烈日千阳下
his lies crumble to ash under the heat of
燃成灰烬
a thousand suns!
有时候我真是搞不懂你
Sometimes I wonder about you.
你不是唯一搞不懂的
You aren't the only one.
下一个嫌疑人是谁
Who's next?
我们继续盘问别人吧 挺好玩的
Let's grill somebody else, it's fun.
我们何不向斯黛拉船长汇报情况呢
Why don't we brief Captain Stella on things,
顺便看看弗洛普怎么样了
and see how Flop's doing?
好主意 然后我们再抓一个嫌疑犯
Good idea, then we'll snag another suspect.
孩子 你确定你没吃
Oh boy, are you sure you didn't eat
那些加了芝士的三明治吗
one of those tainted sandwiches after all?
你们两个去询问经理了
Good job getting answers
做得好
from the manager, you two.
这个阶段能排除的任何人
Anyone we can rule out at this stage
都可以帮助我们缩小范围
only helps us narrow it down
可以更快的找出真正的罪魁祸首
to the real culprit faster.
没错 慢慢靠近 就像无法躲避的
Yeah, slowly closing in, like the righteous jaws
正义虎钳
of an inescapable vise.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他只是太想解决这个问题了 船长
He's just eager to solve this thing, Captain.
幸好幸好
Oh, I'm relieved.
我还以为他吃了加芝士的三明治
I thought he ate some of that tainted fish sandwich.
没有 弗利普不就是这个老样子嘛
Naw, it's just Flip being Flip.
弗洛普怎么样了
How's Flop doing?
他 不太好
He's, uh, er, not great.
弗洛普 你感觉怎么样 老弟
Hey Flop, how ya feeling, partner?
声音放低点
Keep your voice down.
我看到北极熊了 到处都是
I saw polar bears, they're everywhere.
他们和暴风雪融为一体
They blend in with the snow storm,
他们走到我们面前才能看清楚他们
we won't see until they're on top of us.
我知道一个人或许能帮助我们 企鹅们
I have someone who might be able to help us, penguins.
飞驰星系的一个老同事
An old colleague in the Galloping Galaxy
可能会有兴趣帮助我们
who might be interested in helping us.
让我打给他
Let me call him.
好极了 你们让他这么轻松
Great, you guys lead him real easy,
然后我像个锤子一样
then I'll come over the top like a sledgehammer
严惩罪恶
and lower the boom.
冷静点 弗利普
Settle down, Flip.
正义是不会退缩的 佐伊
Justice doesn't flinch, Zooey.
你好啊 斯♥诺♥特 好久不见
Hello again, Snout, long time now see.
你看起来挺好 斯黛拉
You look good, Stella, yeah.
那几个是你的孩子吗
Are those your kids?
不 这些企鹅为我工作 斯♥诺♥特
Uh, no, these penguins work for me, Snout.
所以 你没有孩子吗
So, no hatchlings?
也许以后会有
Maybe some day.
我一直专注于事业 现在是冰河号♥的船长
I've been focused on my career, I'm an ICE captain now.
船长吗
A captain?
打扰了
Well excuse me!
嘿 你知道吗 我这里星球的
Hey, you know mating season's about to start
交♥配♥季节就要开始了吗
in my neck of the stars?
去飞驰星系度个假怎么样
How about a vacation in the Galloping Galaxy?
你已经邀请我很多光年了 斯♥诺♥特
You've been inviting me for light years, Snout.
而你一直拒绝给我答复
And you've been avoiding an answer
也有这么多年了 斯黛拉
for just as long, Stella.
我还会再拒绝回复一段时间的
I'm going to avoid it a little while longer,
如果可以的话
if that's okay.
我打给你是为了寻求帮助
I'm calling to ask for your help.
我现在洗耳恭听 洗鼻恭听 洗蹄恭听
I'm all ears, and nose, and hooves.
很好 斯♥诺♥特 是这样的
Good to know, Snout, here's the beef.
最近 我的团队点了加了芝士的食物