That's him.
他在一楼一堆木柴堆旁边
He's by a woodpile on the first floor.
哪儿也找不到吉尔
I don't see her anywhere.
继续找
Keep looking.
只看到凶手
I only see him.
他们来了!警♥察♥进来了!
They're here!They're here!
皮埃尔,你究竟怎么跟警♥察♥说的?
Pierre,what exactly did you tell them?
警♥察♥知道酒店那个人了吗?
Do they know about the guy at the hotel?
啥?我们没跟他们讲啊
What? We didn't talk to them.
啊?你们没报♥警♥吗?
What? You didn't call them?
没有!我们跟踪警♥察♥信♥号♥♥的时候他们已经出发了
No! They were already on their way when we spiked them.
我以为是你报的警
I thought you did!
我没有
No.
那是谁报的?
Who the fuck did?
等等
One second.
攻击队,已包围所有出口
Assault team, we've got all the exits covered.
安全!准入!
Green light.Green light.
目测目标还在云里雾里中
It doesn't seem like the subjects can hear us.
他在干嘛?
What is he doing?
等,等等
Hold on,wait
等一下
Wait a minute.
他在捡什么东西
He's picking something up.
记录时间是一样的
It's the same log.
目标要出来了,重复
...he's coming out.I repeat.
目标正接近出口,重复
He's coming out.I repeat.
他就在那,要被逮个正着了
He's in there.Now he's trapped.
伙计们,他举着一个木棍对着你们
He's pointing the rod right at you, guys.
什么玩意?
What the fuck?
这是个陷阱!他引诱警♥察♥来的!
It's a trap!He set them up!
这家伙一直在耍警♥察♥玩
He's been toying with them this whole time.
柯德不在那,是录像!
Chord isn't in there.It's a recording.
所以说这都是延迟录像?
So, it's a video with time delay.
那他人呢?
Then where is he?
操!吉尔的家在哪?
Shit. Where's her house?
具体地址?告诉我路线!
What's the address?How do I get there?
操!就在这条街上!
Fuck. I'm right down the street!
操!
Fuck!
等等,等等,等下,听着,停车!
Wait, wait,wait, listen, stop!
内华达,你有麻烦了
Nevada, there's a problem.
警方发了全境通告
The police are putting out an APB.
他们追踪了那些摄像头视频信♥号♥♥
They've traced the signals from the cameras in the apartment.
他们找到了什么?
What did they find?
那些信♥号♥♥传到你电脑上了!
The cameras pointed to your computer!
他们认为是你!警方知道你的位置!
They think it's you!They know where you are!
我滴妈!
Oh, my God!
所有摄像头
All the cameras in the house
全部是乒乓球型摄像头,跟你的一样,内华达
are ping-pong cameras like yours, Nevada.
这家伙是谁?
Who is this guy?
哈罗,尼克,抱歉,尼克
Hello, Nick.Sorry, Nick.
柯德,听我说,你在哪?吉尔在哪?
Chord, listen.Where are you?Where's Jill?
我要你再做一件事
I need you for one more thing.
我要你分散警方的注意力
I need you to keep everybody distracted
带他们逛几分钟花♥园♥
for a few minutes.
为我做完这件事,你就完成任务了
Do that for me and I'm afraid that's all.
该说再见了
It's time to say good-bye.
柯德,等等!
Chord, wait.
我要你清楚一点
I want you to know one thing.
当你发现今晚吉尔发生的一切
I hope you feel guilty when you find out
我希望你自责
what happened to Jill tonight.
为什么?她怎么了?
Why? What's going to happen to her?
因为这也是你的错
Because it's your fault, too.
干!
Fuck!
柯德?柯德?
Chord? Chord?
他在那!我找到他了!
There he is!I've found him!
他出了车祸,目测他逃跑了
He caused an accident.It seems he ran away.
他走不远,在那!
He can't be far.There!
哪里?
Where is he?
西区24号♥街角
Corner of West 24.
离车祸地点半公里远
Half a mile away from the crashed van.
在哪里?
Where is that?
不用问了,就在你前面!
Forget it, you're headed right for him!
不,不,不,不!
No, no, no, no!
你去哪?
Where are you going?
离这多远?
How far away is he?
内华达!
Nevada!
操!操!
Shit! Shit!
他们封路了!
The road!They're blocking it!
操!
Fuck!
快告诉他的位置!
Can you tell me where he is right now?
内华达,这里!
Nevada, here.
下个十字路口右转
Turn right on the next intersection.
现在他人呢?
Where is he now?
他走到西区12号♥街了!
He's turning down West 12!
你马上就能看到车祸地点
You'll see the accident any second now.
你得掉头
You need to turn around.
干嘛掉头?我走过头了?
Why around it?I can't stay behind him?
不是!车祸地点封住了!
No!The accident blocked it!
你没办法通过的
You can't get through.
你必须右转
You have to turn right.
右转的话会跟丢的
If he turns right,he'll lose him.
他说啥?
What did he say?
右转
Turn right.
你在干嘛?右转啊!
What are you doing?Turn right!
他妈的,我过不去了!
Goddamn it.I can't get out!
操!操!
Fuck! Shit!
让我回去!
Let me back on the road!
快让开!让开!
Get out of the way!Move it!
听着,你后面有警车
OK, they're falling behind.
别停车
But don't stop.
别停下
Don't stop.
柯德呢?
Where is Chord?
我跟丢了!
I lost him!
前面100码有个小巷子
There's an alley 100 yards ahead.
拐进去
Turn in.
停车!
Stop!
我们跟丢了?柯德不见了?
We lost him?We lost Chord?
婊♥子♥养♥的♥,没机会了
Son of a bitch.We don't have a chance
除非他继续开车
unless he keeps flipping trucks over.
没办法跟踪到他
We can't trace him and we don't know
也不知道他身上带着的硬件是什么
what kind of hardware he's carrying.
那是什么?
What's that?
我的网站
My web site.
被柯德黑了
Chord is controlling it.
你说什么我做什么,好吗?
I'll do anything you say, OK?
这魂淡!
Son of a bitch.
“30分钟后本站将发布完整视频”
你说什么我做什么,好吗?
I'll do anything you say, OK?
怎么了?
What is that?
不仅是你的网站
It's not just your web site.
我了个草,这是大规模病毒广♥告♥
It's... oh, my God.It's a massive virus.
到处都是这段视频
Most of the addresses are showing the same thing.
全球几乎三分之一的网站都在播
That's almost 1/3 of the global network.
他怎么弄的?
How can he do that?
这我真的不知道
I have absolutely no idea.
他用的都是同一个终端
He's doing it from the same terminal
他曾入侵过我的电脑
he used to get inside my computer.
你们应该可以追踪信♥号♥♥源
You might be able to trace the source.
恩,对
Yeah. Right.
你们刚才点过那些乒球型摄像头
You were able to tap the ping-pong cameras.
满屋子都安装的那些
The ones he had all over the house.
你要我们再点?
You want us to tap them again?
电影精选列表