Chord!Where's Jill?
她在她的成名地----网上
Where she's always been.On the Internet.
你说什么我做什么,好吗?
I'll do anything you say, OK?
你说什么我做什么,好吗?
I'll do anything you say, OK?
我靠!关了那音乐!
Please!Stop that music!
你说什么我做什么,好吗?
I'll do anything you say, OK?
弹出CD
Take out the CD.
你说什么我做什么,好吗?
I'll do anything you say, OK?
你说什么我做什么,好吗?
I'll do anything you say, OK?
扔掉
Throw it away.
你说什么我做什么,好吗?
I'll do anything you say, OK?
屎一般的音乐
Shitty music.
哈罗,不好意思,你们正在看的
Hello.Sorry, what you're seeing
并不是失窃的视频
isn't a stolen video.
这不是拷贝件
This is not a recording.
如你们所见,绑在吉尔·戈达德身后的
The explosives you see behind Jill Goddard
爆♥炸♥装置被设定在一分钟内引爆
are programmed to detonate in one minute.
吉尔不会活下来
Jill will not survive the blast.
雷♥管♥计数器上的倒计时
The detonator is synchronized
是同步在网页上的
with the counter on this web site,
就像你们在这里看到的那样
which you can see right here.
如果你们这些来调查被窃录像的
If more than half of you who came to this web site
有超过半数的人选择离开,她就能活下来
looking for a stolen video leave right now, she lives.
否则,她就会死
If you stay, she dies.
你们有十秒钟时间考虑
You have 10 seconds.
哈
Yeah.
非常精彩吧
It's amazing.
你们可以等会再看
You can watch it later.
我要拷贝一份
I'm recording it.
我把能拷贝的都拷贝了
I've been recording everything I've done.
这会是最后一个
This will be the final shot.
几年过后,所有人都会看到这个
Years from now,everybody will see it.
他们会知道我为你做了什么
They'll know what I did for you.
我所言一切为真
Everything I've said was true.
计数器是真的
The counter was real.
想知道有多少人访问过这个网站吗?
Do you want to know how many people left the web site?
有多少人关心你的生活?
How many feared for your life?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
连10%都不到
Not even 10% of the bastards.
那就是你得到的
There you have it.
那就是你丢弃的世界
That's the world you're leaving behind.
另外……很抱歉我要踢你出局
By the way...sorry I had to knock you out.
丢弃?
Leave behind?
你说的“丢弃”是什么意思?
What do you mean "leave behind"?
你要干吗?
What are you doing?
不!停下!
No! Wait!
好了,等一小会
It's OK.Wait a minute.
冷静
Calm down.
快停下!
Just wait!
你还在记录?
Are you still recording?
是啊,你介意?
Yeah. Do you mind?
不,不过……
No, but...
只有10%?
Only 10%?
只有10%
Only 10%.
我想我现在秒懂了
I think I understand now.
有很多其他的方法可以做到这点,但是……
There were plenty of other ways to do this, but...
你想让我扩大视野,对不?
You wanted to open my eyes, is that it?
这对你而言并不算新鲜
None of this is new to you.
但我想让你明白
But I wanted you to see it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
为什么你对我了解这么多?
How do you know so much about me?
我已经观察你好一阵子了
I've been watching you for a long time.
我知道你比谁都强
I know you better than anyone.
而且我知道别人对你都干了些什么
And I know what everybody was doing to you.
当人们看到这些,我并不想
When people see this,I don't want them
让他们看到我被绑成这样
to see me tied up like this.
我想让他们看到
I want them to see me walk out of here
我自♥由♥地离开这
on my own two feet.
不!不!
No! No!
听我说!求求你!
Listen to me, please!
枪指我!
Point the gun at me!
当我进去的时候,枪口对准我!
Point it at me as I go in!
如果你够小心……
If you're careful...
人们是不会在视频中看到枪的
people won't see the gun in the video.
他们会认为我选择进去
They'll think I chose to go in.
我已经被绑住太久了
I've been tied up for too long.
我策划放场大火
I arranged for the fire to crush the building
几分钟之内就能毁了这栋楼
in a few minutes.
没人会发现我们在这
Nobody will find us down there.
咱们会安全很长一阵子的
We'll be safe for a long time.
非常长哦
A very long time.
是因为枪掉下来了,所以没人看得到它?
Is the gun down so no one can see it?
是的
Yes.
我可以从那再来一遍
OK, I can start again from over there.
你就呆在那儿别动
And you stay there.
准备好了?
OK?
好了
OK.
其实……离近点效果会好些
Actually...come closer so you can see me better.
如果你可以从我脚上开始……
If you start at my feet...
慢慢的移♥动♥到我脸前……
and slowly move back up to my face...
当他们看到,看到我有多高兴
when they see, when they see how happy I am,
将会是一个惊喜
it'll be a surprise.
啊!
Aah!
噢!
Ow! Uhh.
真是一个乐色,柯德
What a bunch of crap, Chord.
什么?你是谁?
What?Who are you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
内华达?
Nevada?
没错,就是我
Yes, I am.
历经千难万险就为看一个电影明星
It's pathetic enough that you went to
实在是够可怜了
all this trouble to meet a movie star.
现在,我可不能放任你像这样把事情搞砸
Now I can't let you screw things up like this.
别想挂掉视频
Don't even think about hanging up.
我可是在帮你
I'm trying to help you out.
-什么?
-What?
-如果他们抓到你,我可懒得管
-I don't care if they catch you,
不过我可不能让他们收了我的服务器,你个碧池
but I can't let them confiscate my servers,you idiot.
这让我恶心
It makes me sick.
不过现在,我不得不拉你一把
But right now,I have to save your ass.
那小兔崽子看到了你的脸
The kid saw your face.
你是说尼克?尼克死了
You mean Nick?Nick's dead.
尼克活得好好的,你个傻缺
Nick's alive,you fool.
尼克?!但是。。。可是。。。
Nick...but...but...
行动,你个结巴!
Move, you dumbshit!
追上他灭口
Go after him and shoot him for good.
快点!我♥操♥!
Hurry!Shit!
我已经锁定了警♥察♥的位置
I have a lock on the police position.
当他们靠近时,我会让你知道的
I'll let you know when they're close.
然后……你就能活下来
Then...you're alive.
我当然会活下来
Of course I'm alive.
是你把活儿给搞砸了
You botched the job.
你甚至没法背后朝人开枪
You can't even shoot someone in the back.
不过……我是按照操作章程做的
But...I was coming from an operation.
我当时穿着防弹背心,天才小子
I was wearing a bulletproof vest,genius.
最悲催的是,如果
The saddest part is if you'd
你看视频够仔细
looked closely at your recordings,
你早就察觉到了
you would've realized.
来,瞧瞧这个
Go ahead.Take a look.
别担心,他不会到处乱跑的
Don't worry.He isn't going anywhere.
仔细看你打中我的那一刻
Look for the moment right after you shot me.
看着,看仔细了
电影精选列表