What do you want?
我们想为你服务,内华达先生
We want to work for you, Nevada.
啥?你叫我啥?
What? What did you just call me?
内华达
Nevada.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi -Hi
-你好吗? -别说话,用心去聆听
-How are you? -Good. Listen.
你看起来不错
You look great.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
戴夫在你挂机后马上打了过来
Dave called me right after you hung up.
想想我当时是多么惶恐
Imagine how scared I was.
-真的吗?
-Are you serious?
-恩,是啊
-Yeah, yeah.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
你知道的,他还以为我在洛城
You know, he thinks I'm in L.A.
我不知道他会给你打电♥话♥
I didn't think he'd call you.
唔,我是你的经纪人
Well, I'm your agent.
他不打给我还能打给谁?
Who else would he call?
想来点吗?
Want some?
不了
No, I don't.
你没必要担心戴夫
You don't have to worry about Dave.
我已经让他冷静下来了
I managed to calm him down.
我在让人淡定这方面已经是大♥师♥了
I've become an expert at calming down actors.
你跟他说啥了?
What did you tell him?
说你很好,只是有点紧张
That you're OK,a little stressed,
事情会过去的
that it'll go away.
你不该担心协商的事
That you weren't serious about
那会激起你的不安
not wanting to renegotiate,that you're upset
你知道我几个月前就开始想这事了
You know I've been thinking about it for months.
是是是,我懂,我懂,我懂
Yeah, yeah, yeah,I know, I know, I know,
不过,你完全不当一回事
but you weren't serious about it.
是吧?好吧
OK? All right.
好吧,你得等到时机成熟
OK. You have to wait until the timing is better.
戴夫这人嘛,你懂的
And you know Dave,
他就是那种觉得自己很前卫的人
he likes to think that he's all up to date,
要是你突然跟他说这种事,他直接扭头就走
and if you suddenly tell him something like that, he'll just go--
我想和他分手
I want to break up with him.
什么?!
What?!
嘿
Hey.
我们一起渡过无数次难关了,吉尔
We've been over this a thousand times, Jill.
这太突然了,是吧?这件事你为什么不能相信我?
It's too soon. OK?Why can't you trust me on this?
也许因为你是“让人淡定”大♥师♥
Maybe because you're such an expert at calming down actors.
好吧,我去叫东西吃
OK, I'm going to order something for dinner.
你考虑一下,好吗?
Just think about it, OK?
吉尔?吉尔,你要去哪?
Jill? Jill,where are you going?
我滴妈!
Shit!
尼克?
Nick?
柯德,他正往这边看
Chord, he's looking up here.
灯突然开了,然后他看见了那个相机
The lights suddenly turned on and then he saw the camera.
谁?
Who?
吉尔的经纪人
Jill's agent.
吉尔走了但是他还在这
Jill left but he's still in there
他正朝这边看
and he's looking up here.
我的相机掉了,我看不到他了
I dropped the camera.I can't see him.
我不知道他在干嘛
I don't know what he's doing.
他离开房♥间,正在给前台打电♥话♥
He's left the room and he's calling reception.
我们能听见
We can hear it.
-让我看看 -我靠!
-Let me check -Shit!
闭嘴
Shut up.
你好,前台,有什么需要帮忙吗?
Reception.Can I help you?
你好,我是686房♥的
Hi.I'm in room 686.
我想知道我正对面那楼是几号♥房♥
I want to know what room is right across from mine.
在我楼上,走廊的尽头
One floor up.At the end of the hall.
噢,那是700房♥,没人住里面
Oh, that's room 700.It's not occupied.
请问有什么问题吗?
Is there a reason you're asking?
什么?没人住?
What?It's not occupied?
如果您想看♥房♥♥
If you'd like to take a look,
我可以从主办公室借钥匙
I can order a card key from the main office.
靠!
Shit!
好的,谢谢了,我自己去看看
OK, thanks.I'm on my way.
好的,谢谢致电
Great.Thanks for calling.
怎么搞的
What the...
大堂接待处
The main office.
一楼
The first floor.
那估计是。。就是这
It must be...there it is.
他正往这边来,我想我得走了
He's coming this way.I have to get out of here.
不能丢下电脑和摄像机
You can't leave your laptop and your video camera in there.
我会带着
I'll bring them with me.
没时间了,尼克
There isn't time, Nick.
他会在你开门之前到这
He'll be there before you reach the door.
按我说的做,知道不?
Do as I say, OK?
按我说的做,不会有事的
Do as I say and everything will be fine.
把你的东西放床下
Put your stuff under the bed
箭头指着的地方
where the arrow's pointing.
摄像机和手提箱
The video camera and that suitcase.
除了电脑以外的所有东西
Everything but your laptop.
放床下?
Under the bed?
照做
Do it.
这儿
In there.
什么东西?
What's in there?
这有个包,打开它,快!
There's a bag.Open it. Hurry!
看到两个金属锯齿没?
See the two metal teeth?
泰瑟枪底下有个开关
The taser has a switch on the base.
很简单
It's very simple.
那家伙走进来
When the guy walks into the room,
你用这玩意从身后偷袭他
you zap him with it from behind.
他甚至看不见你的脸
He won't even see you.
当他醒过来,会在一个空房♥间里,就这样
When he wakes up, he'll be in an empty room,that's all.
我不想。。。
I don't...
照我说的做,不然你就被逮个正着
Either that or you'll have to face him.
我说老实话,你这身板正面单挑打不过他
No offense, but he looks like more than you can handle.
你自己决定吧
It's your call.
有淫没?
Hello?
没人吗?
Hello!
我擦。。。?
What the...?
妈蛋,妈蛋。。靠!
Shit, shit...shit!
快,挪开那个床头柜
Quick,move that nightstand.
那是什么?
What is this?
封他嘴的
The gag is for his mouth
墙上的手铐是铐他手的
and the cuffs on the wall are for his hands.
什么?他没看见你的脸
What?He didn't see your face
我把你的记录从酒店登记表里除掉了
and I erased you from the hotel registry.
你没事了,不过你还得
You're clean,but you still need
离开这
to get the hell out of there
在他听见警报之前
before he sounds the alarm.
这样能保证他静躺
This way we can make sure he stays quiet
让他醒来时不会到处乱跑
and doesn't go anywhere when he wakes up.
不,不,不,不,不,不
No, no, no,no, no, no.
我们不知道多久他才能离开
We don't know how long he'll be out.
如果他离开了
What will you do if he comes to
而你还在这怎么办?
and you're still there?
再次偷袭他?
Zap him again?
你知道这会多危险么?算是为了他,尼克
You know how dangerous that would be?Do it for him, Nick.
如果我就这么走了会怎样?
What if I just leave?
只要你听我的
I can only get you out of this
这事跟你没关系
if you do everything I say.
你若不听我的话,我就把你抖出去
If you're not going to,I'll sign out right now.
好吧,我可挂了啊
OK, see ya!
不,不!
No, no!
绑住他,快
Tie him up. Now.
你把这些。。东西
All this...stuff.
放这,为了什么?
电影精选列表