You put it here. Why?
快
Hurry up.
拿着你的电脑离开这
Grab your laptop and get out of there.
我的其他东西呢?
What about my stuff?
快点,尼克,拿你的电脑
Come on, Nick,grab your laptop
离开这
and get out of there.
别关视频!你个傻♥逼♥
Don't shut it,you idiot!
我得引导你跑路,这样你才不会被人发现
I need to guide you so nobody will see you.
电脑开着
Keep it on.
电池足够了
You have enough battery.
走廊上没人
The hallway is empty.
从这出去然后右转
Go outside and turn right.
走廊尽头有个电梯
There's a service elevator at the end of the hall.
我会把你送到你的楼层
I'll send it to your floor.
你在车♥库♥有辆租的车是吧?
You have a rental car in the garage, right?
不,等等!
No, wait!
呆那会被人看见的
If you stay there they'll both see you.
不能让人看见你
You can't let anyone see you.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
他们是来找你的
They're headed right for you.
你左手边房♥间,704房♥
The door on your left.Room 704.
我来打开,别出声
I just opened it.Don't make any noise.
蛋定点,我会帮你
Stay still.You're not alone.
你好?
Hello?
晚上好,先生
Good evening, sir.
能问您一些问题么?
Can I ask you for something?
我们在做设备检修
We're doing an equipment check.
您介意打开
Would you mind turning up
电视机的声音吗?
the volume on your television?
没问题
Oh, sure.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
快走,快
Leave the room.Now.
很好,电梯就在这
Great. The elevator's right there.
把它带去车♥库♥
Take it to the garage.
是你!
That was you!
你就是前台那家伙?
The guy from reception?
但听起来和现在的声音不像
It sounded just like the other voice.
我在口♥技♥这方面很有一手
I'm pretty good at impersonations.
快点,没时间了
Hurry up. There's no time to lose.
现在没人在那层楼
There's nobody on that floor right now.
我们能行,尼克,快点
We can do this, Nick.Hurry.
你确定没人看见我们?
Are you sure no one has seen me?
那么,我房♥间里所有东西,摄像机。。
So, all that stuff in my room,the cameras...
别担心,它们都是安全的
Don't worry.They're totally secure,
绝对不会被发现
completely untraceable.
没人知道你在那
Nobody will know you were there.
那意思是。。你已经在我那房♥间里了
That means...you've already been in my room.
如果我告诉你我已经提前准备好房♥间
If I'd told you I prepped the room
以防万一,你早就吓坏了
just in case,you'd have freaked out.
你现在在哪?
Where are you right now?
你在哪跟我通话?
Where are you talking to me?
好的,你做到了
OK, you made it.
我们很幸运,车♥库♥是空的
We got lucky.The garage is empty.
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
快,快点,进车里去
Quick.Quickly, get in the car.
咱们不会永远走运
Our luck won't last.
你忘了电脑,玛德!
You're forgetting the computer, damn it!
抱歉,我肯定把它忘在上面了
Sorry, I must have left that on.
你在这车里?
You were in this car?
对啊
That's right.
打开那个手套隔间
Open the glove compartment.
把它面向马路放在仪表盘上
Stick it on your dashboard facing the road.
不,我没有躲在后座
No, I'm not hiding in the back seat.
快点,妈的!
Hurry up, damn it!
你在哪?
Where are you?
你从哪看到我的?
Where are you watching me from?
照我说的做
Do it.
为什么?为了什么?
Why? What for?
把摄像机放在仪表盘
Put the camera on the dashboard.
作甚?
What for?
你为何这样对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
我想见你,出来!
I want to see you.Show yourself!
我把这些交给警♥察♥很容易,尼克
It's just as easy for me to show this to the police, Nick.
我需要做的只是按一个按钮
All I have to do is press a button.
我会向他们解释这事,我会告诉他们
I'll explain it to them.I'll tell them...
他们根本不会问你,臭傻♥逼♥
They won't even ask you,shit for brains.
他们已经知道你是谁了
They already know who you are.
你好,我是尼克·钱伯斯
Hi, there.I'm Nick Chambers
我是一名网站管♥理♥员♥
and I'm the webmaster...
他们会看你解释
They'll have seen you explaining
你怎么应得那个甚至没人授权过的
how you won a blog contest,
博客大赛
which nobody ever authorized.
一个突然一下子
A blog contest which all of a sudden...
噗的一声消失的博客大赛
Poof! Just disappears.
你这样对我多久了?
How long have you been doing this to me?
这取决于你,尼克
It's up to you, Nick.
去哪?
Where to?
我给你指示箭头
I gave you an arrow.
按照指示牌走就好了
Follow the arrow.
我要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
开车!
Drive!
阿西,尼克,关掉那屌♥丝音乐,好吗?
Um...Nick...Turn off that awful music, will you?
这光盘不是你放车上的吗
You're the one who left it on.
抱歉,这不是我的菜
I'm sorry, the CD has me curious.
和你的逼格也不搭
It's not exactly your style of music.
很明显,我了解你的品味
Actually, I know your tastes.
你和我一样讨厌这种垃圾音乐
You hate crap like that as much as I do.
这CD难道是你的?
Are you sure the CD is yours?
好了,我稍微离开一会别介意
Um, if you'll excuse me, I need to go for a second.
继续按指示开车,我很快回来
Keep driving.I'll be right back.
打搅一下,内华达
Excuse me, Nevada.
啥玩意?
What is this?
你叫我内华达是几个意思?
Why are you calling me Nevada?
我们之前早就见过面了
We've seen each other before.
大概在4月物语的时候吧,
We met on April.
什么?你在说什么我完全不造
What? I don't know what you're talking about.
这是行业潜规则,如果黑客想为客户工作
We know the rule. If a hacker wants to work for you,
先把客户黑了以炫耀其强劲实力
he has to prove himself by hacking you first.
这就是我们4月份见面做的事情
This is what we did,on April.
我们在你的个人系统中丧失了一下
We uploaded a greeting onto your system.
然后,当天晚些时候,你叫我们帮你
Then, later that day,you called us back.
这是当天的快播记录
Here's the video file.
尔等黑我,有何贵干?
What makes you think you can contact me like this?
嗨。。额。。内华达?
Hi...Nevada?
你是不是内华达?
Are you Nevada?
正是在下
Yes, I am.
起初我们觉得你很奇怪
At first we thought it was strange of you
挂断我们的电♥话♥
to cut us off like that.
如果你想找我们,为什么要挂断呢?
If you wanted to meet us,why cut us off?
我们认为你可能身处险境
Then we figured you thought the connection might be unsafe.
于是就加强了对你的监控
So, we've been reinforcing it.
等等,等等,我不是内华达
Wait, wait, wait.I'm not Nevada!
那就好
That's right.
既然你给我们看颜,那我们也坦诚相对
If you show your face,we show ours.
我叫皮埃尔·大·罗刹,恐龙鱼黑客小队队长
My name is Pierre Da Rocha, Triop 1.
这是我们在巴黎的工作室
This is our base in Paris.
尼克?谁在说话?
Nick?Who's talking?
你听到人声吗?
Did you hear a voice?
只是。。。收音机罢了
It was...the radio.
你电脑上又没收音机
I don't see any radio on your computer.
车载收音机
电影精选列表