Nobody in the world has this kind of technology.
只有他有这个能力
He's the only one capable of this.
没错,不过内华达从未。。。。
That's true, but Nevada would never have done something...
只能就这么干等!
You always have to wait until the end!
到最后会水落石出的!
It will make sense in the end!
一直都是这样!
It always does!
那上面是什么?是。。。。
What's that up there?Could it be...
是个手♥机♥吗?
Is that a cell phone?
是!是她的手♥机♥!
Yes! It's her cell phone!
你在干吗?
What are you doing now?
吉尔?吉尔?能听到吗?
Jill? Jill?Can you hear me?
在你后面,包里
Behind you.In the bag.
吉尔!听到没?
Jill! Can you hear me?
是我,之前那个人
It's me, the guy from before.
-你是?
-You?
-吉尔!
-Jill!
我们是来救你的
We're gonna get you out of there.
怎么救我?
How?
小点声
Just keep your voice down.
我在车里,手被绑住了
I'm in the trunk.My hands are tied.
我们正在后面跟着
We're following your car.
他要把我带到哪?
Where is he taking me?
吉尔,听我说
Jill, listen to me.
在包裹里有把刀
There's a knife in the bag.
什么?
What?
在你这个包裹里有把小刀
There's a knife in the bag.
你手能拿到它
You can reach your hand in there and take it out.
可以用它割断绳索
You might be able to use it to cut the rope.
就是那个
That's it.
再左边一点,吉尔
A little to the left, Jill.
这就是了,感受到刀锋了吗?
That's it.Can you feel the blade?
嗯,拿到了
Yeah, I got it.
操,红灯,离远一点
Shit, red light.Stay away from him.
不不不,他应该保持移♥动♥
No, no, no,he should keep moving.
不是,他是要去见他
No, he's going to see him.
他是要去见他
He's going to see him.
不是的,别担心
No, don't worry.
听我说,他看不见你的
Listen to me.He won't see you.
认真听我讲,他行为应该一切如常才好
Just listen to me.He should act normal.
他应该保持移♥动♥
He should keep moving.
尼克!快掉头!
Nick! Turn back now!
我看到东面有警车
I see police cars just east of there.
他在搞啥?他干嘛停在那儿?
What's he doing?Why's he waiting there?
我♥操♥!被他发现了!
Shit! He saw me!
他们看到你了,尼克
They saw you, Nick.
现在我没法转移他们的注意力!
I can't divert them this time!
哦,不不不!
Oh, no, no, no!
我们要跟丢了,我们要跟丢了!
We're losing him,we're losing him!
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
这警车声……是你吗?
Those sirens...is that you?
对,是我,再坚持一会
Yeah, that's me.Just give me a minute.
你怎么样,吉尔?
What are you doing, Jill?
那儿好像有个……杆子
There might be...a lever.
杆子?什么杆子?
Lever? What lever?
座位是可伸缩的
The seats might be retractable.
你说甚么?
What did you say?
没啥
Nothing.
吉尔……你在干嘛?
Jill...what are you doing?
我说不定可以接近他
I might be able to get to him.
然后?
And do what?
我有刀
I have a knife.
别别别,别这么做
No, no, no.Don't do anything.
呆着别动
Stay where you are.
别放下刀子,就呆在那别动
Don't let go of the knife,just stay there.
警车声
The sirens.
我们就在你后面
We're behind you.
我们马上就能追上了
We're almost caught up.
-听不到警声了
-I don't hear the sirens anymore.
-他在3个街区之前,继续追
-He's 3 blocks ahead.Keep going.
他就在你前面
He's in front of you.
随时会撞见他
You'll see him any moment.
继续直走
Keep going straight.
那车就在正前方?
That car straight ahead?
他走的是相反的方向
He's coming in the opposite direction.
是的,我不是跟你说过了吗?
Yes. Didn't I tell you?
操,没有!
Fuck! No!
在地图上!
It's on the map!
我知道!操操操!
I know!Shit! Shit! Shit!
吉尔,听着,听着
Jill,wait...listen.
怎么了?
What?
我们就在你后面
We're right behind you.
你还能听见警车声吗?
Can you hear the sirens again?
现在还能听到吗?
Can you hear them now?
-听的到
-Yes.
-那就呆着别动,静观其变!
-Then sit tight and wait!
我可不想等死
Not in this trunk.
内华达!是我,皮埃尔!
Nevada!It's me, Pierre!
巴黎恐龙鱼小队!
With the Triops,in Paris!
内华达!
Nevada!
我把他拉黑了!
I blocked him!
啥玩意儿?!
What?
我把他拉黑了!
I blocked him!
取消黑名单!
Unblock Nevada!
干干干!几千万个干!
Fuck! Fuck!Fuck! Fuck!
皮埃尔!你要去哪儿?
Pierre! Where are you going?
皮埃尔!皮埃尔!
Pierre! Pierre!
-皮埃尔!
-Pierre!
-哎,出什么事了?
-Hey, what's going on?
皮埃尔,你要去哪儿?
Pierre, where are you going?
皮埃尔,停人!
Pierre, stop!
我得去帮他!我得去帮他!
I have to help him!I have to help him!
我一定要去帮内华达!
I have to help Nevada!
住手!
Stop!
听着!
Listen...
内华达,小心背后!
Nevada, behind you!
不!
No!
不!不!不!
No, no, no!
不不不不!
No, no, no, no!
不!
No!
这是那天他给我们回的那通电♥话♥
That is the call he made back to us that day.
我不明白,他干嘛要躲起来?
But I don't understand.Why is he hiding?
我了个操,这货是谁?
What the fuck?Who is this?
你等黑我,有何贵干?
What makes you think you can contact me like this?
内华达!你是内华达吗?
Nevada!Are you Nevada?
正是在下
Yes, I am.
我刚杀了内华达
I just killed Nevada.
这看上去似乎一目了然
It may've looked simple enough,
但这恰恰是最复杂之处
but it was actually the hardest part.
现在所有的服务器都在我手里了
All the servers are mine now.
现在我可以创建“吉尔·戈达德部屋”了
Now I can make jillgoddardcaught.com
有史以来最受欢迎的网站
the most popular web site of all time.
这就是我取走的东西
This is what I took.
然后那些是其余部分
And there's the rest of it.
这档子破事还没完,吉尔
There will be bigger fires, Jill.
等着瞧吧
Wait and see.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
吉尔……
Jill...
吉尔……
Jill...
吉尔……有听到吗?
Jill...can you hear me?
柯德!吉尔在哪儿?
电影精选列表