你没事吧?
You OK?
我病得昏昏沉沉的,头上怎么还有一缕麻呢
My head.I don't know what's wrong.
怎么也睡不着
I can't sleep.
后脑勺很疼?
A pain back here?
就像被叮了一口?
Like something bit you?
对对,你怎么知道?你也是?
Yeah. How do you know?You too?
马克?
Mark?
注意,这听起来可能略怪,但..还有人没睡吗?
Listen, this may sound weird but...is anyone else awake?
有人受到失眠的困扰吗?
Is anyone having trouble sleeping or something?
马克,能听到吗?
Mark, are you there?
在这儿等我,我去看看情况
Wait for me here.I'll go.
格洛莉娅!
Gloria!
我们都得赶紧撤了
We all need to get out of here.
外星人正在进攻
It's a psychic attack.
他们。。他们来了!
But...They're here!
我试着扳回局势
I tried to make it back in time.
但太迟了
It's too late.
喂?
Yeah?
不!快走!
No!Come on!
记住你们的家人
Remember your family.
记住你们的初夜
Remember the first time.
记住这场恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Remember the terrorism.
啊!
Aah!
我的头好疼
My head hurts.
我也快变成他们那样了
I'm turning into one of them.
什么都不要想
Stop thinking.
让脑子一片空白,他们就没办法
If you stop thinking they won't be
控制你的思维
able to get into your mind.
我怎么才能停止思考?
How am I supposed to do that?
快到怀里来
I know how.
即将上映
《天黑黑》第三部
《天黑黑》第三部!
The Third Wave!
期待吧?
I know!
好了,安静!看完这场独家预告片发布会...
All right, all right!After this exclusive preview...
对了,谢谢主创人员
by the way, thank you for that...
观赏这部预告片的影迷
which I should mention is being seen
不仅仅只有在场各位,还包括所有网民朋友
ot only by everyone here but also everybody on the Internet
他们通过官网参与了本次预告片发布会的网络互动
who's streaming the ceremony from the official web site.
嗨,大家好!
Hi, everybody!
好,那么让我们今天的预告片发布会进入
OK, but after this,let's bring an end to this schlongfest,
最后的压轴好戏
get down to business.
掌声有请吉尔·戈达德
Everybody give it up for Jill Goddard!
我爱你!
I love you!
谢谢你!
Thank you!
我们爱的是吉尔
We meant her.
我们?为什么你用“我们”?
We? What do you mean, we?
刚才不是只有你一个人说话吗?
You're the only one talking.
我和我的朋友在一起
I'm here with my friends.
如果他们是你的朋友,他们肯定不会让你
If they were your friends,they wouldn't let you
自讨苦吃
make such an ass out of yourself.
那么,如我所说,看完这场预告片
OK, so, as I was saying, after seeing this exclusive preview,
我感觉我得了解一下是否
I feel like I have to know if a certain "character"
真的有“角色”被宰掉了
gets killed this time around.
就是那个白衬衫,吉尔小姐
The white t-shirt, Jill.
尼克·钱伯斯
你有新消息!
你的意思是那个我扮演的白衬衫女孩
You're asking me if the white t-shirt I'm wearing
是否能虎口脱险?
in that scene survives.
好吧,我有点尴尬
OK, I'm already a little embarrassed.
哦,不用,别这样
Oh, come on, don't.
“即将上映”标志出现
The "Coming Soon" sign appears
正好在我衣服要脱掉之时
right when my shirt is about to come off.
给你留点遐想空间
It's supposed to make you think about it.
吉尔,说心里话
Jill, seriously,it is
你能来真让人高兴
a huge pleasure to have you here.
我♥操♥!
Damn!
对不起,我都不知道已经开始录像了
Sorry. It started recording
我还没把摄像头摆正
before I had a chance to place the camera.
也许我该重新录制
Maybe I should stop and start over again.
当然你也可以剪掉这部分
Or you can just cut this part out.
正在录制中,对吧?
This is recording, right?
自我介绍。。。
Personal introduction.
嗨,大家好,我叫尼克·钱伯斯
Hi, there.I'm Nick Chambers and
我是“吉尔的部屋”博客博主
I'm the webmaster at jillgoddardcaught.com.
你懂的,吉尔的照片,扫描件,视频,文章
You know, pictures of Jill,scans, videos, articles.
不少材料可都是第一手的哦
Some of my stuff is some of the first posted of her.
但是都是碰巧罢了,我又不是记者
But that was just lucky.I'm not a reporter.
也不是什么情报员
I don't work for an agency.
介绍你的网站。。。
Presentation of
我已经介绍过自己的网站了啊
I already talked about my web site.
抱歉 你今晚希望怎样的结果
Sorry. What do I expect from--
非常高兴我获胜了
I'm really happy I won.
我知道有许多博主参赛
I know a lot of bloggers entered the contest.
我还从没去过奥斯汀,这太棒了
I've never been to Austin before. It's really nice.
实际上我几小时前才住进旅馆
Actually, I just checked in the hotel a couple hours ago.
还是不敢相信自己要与吉尔·戈达德见面了
I still can't believe I'm going to meet Jill Goddard.
真希望快点见到她
I hope my interview with her works out.
我可不想糟蹋她的晚饭,哈哈!
I don't want to spoil her dinner. Ha!
我保证我不会像现在那么紧张
I promise I won't be as nervous as I am right now.
感谢所有的一切
Thanks for everything.
老实说我非常惊讶
I'm surprised,honestly.
你是不是给我们看的太多了?
Have you shown us too much?
得了,给他科普科普
OK, tell him that.
当你在电影中看到这个场景时
Once you see this scene in the final film,
你会看到
you'll see there's a lot more to it
许多奥妙
than meets the eye.
哦,我♥操♥,结果是场梦
Oh, shit.It's a wet dream.
我就知道,就知道—
I knew it.I knew it--
与此同时从梦中醒来
at the exact moment when I wake up from a dream--
对吧,对吧?
it is, isn't it?
不,不,不,这不是梦
No, no, no,it's not a dream.
我保证不是梦
I assure you,it's not a dream.
我讨厌电影中涉及到梦境
I hate dreams in movies.
讨厌电影中的梦境?什么意思?
Hate dreams in movies?What is that?
欧洲导演玩的那些玩意?
Some thing with European directors?
哈罗?尼克·钱伯斯?
Hello?Nick Chambers?
嗯?
Yeah?
你是尼克·钱伯斯吗?
Are you Nick Chambers?
你就是那个
Are you the contest winner
将与吉尔·戈达德共进晚餐的优胜者?
who gets to have dinner with Jill Goddard?
-正是在下
-That's me.
-很抱歉打扰你
-I'm sorry to bother you.
我叫西蒙·柯德
My name is Simon Chord.
我是“天黑黑”官方网站
I work for the official Dark Sky
的网♥管♥,嗯..对
web site and, um...Yeah.
不好意思,你刚刚是不是试图
I'm sorry,but did you just
给我们发一段视频?
try to send us a video?
对,就刚才
Yeah. Just now.
抱歉,我还没摆好摄像头
I'm sorry.I clicked record
就开始录制了
before I had a chance to position the camera.
噢,没关系
Oh, that's OK.
-而且我把两个问题混作一谈了
-And I mixed two questions into one.
-啊,没关系
-Ah! That's OK.
顺便问一下,你现在在哪儿呢?
By the way, where are you right now?
我在酒店里
I'm here,at the hotel.
但是大会现正在进行中
But the convention is happening right now.
我知道,我正在看
I know.I'm watching it.
你不是在酒店吗?
Aren't you at your hotel?
我用笔记本电脑在线看
I'm watching it on my laptop.
各大网站正网络直播
They're streaming it from the web site.
你是说他们没有邀请你参加发布会?
You mean they didn't invite you to the event?
电影精选列表