在剧院外面,正去开车
Outside the theater,on my way to the limo.
知道威尔斯大酒店地址吧?
You know where the Grand Wells Hotel is, right?
我会问司机,估计就在附近
I'll ask the driver.I think it's nearby.
行,房♥间等你
OK. I'll be waiting in the room.
一会见
See you in a flash.
一会见
See you.
她。。她刚刚说的是威尔斯大酒店?
Did she just say the Grand Wells?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我。。我现在就在威尔斯大酒店
That's where I'm staying.
本当?
Are you serious?
红多大哟
Yeah.
等一下,这样的话。。。你在哪个房♥间?
Hold on, wait a second.What room are you in?
700房♥
Room 700.
咋的了?
Why?
700。。
700..
肿么了?
Why?
你是用摄像机录的问候视频,是不?
You taped the greeting with a video camera, right?
嗯,我有一台
Yeah, I have one.
前台给我用的
They gave this to me in reception.
-很好
-Good.
-好神马?
-Why?
等等,尼克,她手♥机♥在视频聊天
Wait, Nick.It's a video call.
吉尔,你在哪?
Jill,where are you?
嗨,我正在回去的路上
Hi. I'm going straight back to the rental.
刚和李琦谈过了
I talked to Richie.
他很火大
He's pissed.
是吗,我也很火大
Yeah, well, so am I.
这是两码事,吉尔
It's not the same thing, Jill.
他们应该事先跟我打招呼
They should have consulted me first.
为什么不跟我说一声?不好意思说?
Why didn't they?Were they too ashamed?
吉尔,别这样
Jill, please.
“吉尔,如果我们说‘摄像头拍到你给男友打飞机’你会在乎吗?”
"Jill, do you mind if we say"you got caught masturbating for your boyfriendon a webcam?"
打住!
Give me a fucking break.
流言蜚语满天飞,到处都有人交头接耳!
Rumors get thrown out there all the time.They're talking about it everywhere!
这是我见过的最扯淡的流言!
It's the best rumor I've ever heard
甚至背后可能会有
and it's probably got its own
一个宣传团队在炒作
team of publicists spreading it.
吉尔,我可不在乎!
Jill, I don't give a fuck about that!
我该点一下这个吗,柯德?
Should I click on this, Chord?
可以
Sure.
...大会,弄乱你的时间表?
...convention,and screw up your schedule?
知道自己的拥趸会怎么想吗?
You know what all those people you stood up will think?
你知道,不是吗?
You do, right?
我打赌人们都在说
I bet people are saying they
他们看到你在浴室..
saw you in the bathroom,
-我打赌人们..
-I bet people...
-你就在担心这些?
-Is that what you're worried about?
没人看到我吸毒
Nobody saw me doing any drugs
因为我压根不吸毒
because I didn't do any drugs.
嗯,好的,婊♥子♥
Yeah,right, bitch.
把摄像机拿近窗户
Get the camera closer to the window.
呃...好
Um...yeah.
我不想这样
I don't want to.
我知道你不想
I know you don't.
不,我是说,我不想重新协商
No, I--I mean I don't want to renegotiate.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我再也不能这么做了
I can't do this anymore.
对准大厦的另一面
Aim at the other wing of the building.
这是?
What?
精彩
Perfect.
你能搞定?
You can do that?
等等
Wait a second.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
686号♥房♥
Room 686.
行了?你明天会好起来的
OK? You'll feel better tomorrow.
我可不是一时气话
I didn't just decide this.
我被打扰有段时间了
It's been bugging me for a while now.
扰到你了?
It's been bugging you for a while now
你却从没提过?
and you didn't even say anything?
东尼·希尔曼 来电
戴夫,我有电♥话♥
I've got another call, Dave.
明天再聊
We'll talk tomorrow.
不,吉尔,吉尔,吉尔?
No, Jill, Jill,Jill?
吉尔,是我
It's me, Jill.
嗨,没什么大事
Hello?It's nothing.
接待方打电♥话♥了
Reception just called.
说房♥间有点问题
There's a problem with the room.
那我们去哪?
What are we gonna do?
房♥间有裂缝之类
A leak or something.
他们重新开了房♥间,686号♥房♥,我在赶过去
They gave me another room.Room 686.I'm on my way over now.
行,我快到了
OK, I'm almost there.
稍后见
See you soon.
别担心,把灯关了
Don't worry.Turn the lights off.
你把灯关了他们看不到你
They won't see you with your lights off,
尤其是他们做♥爱♥的时候
especially if they're fucking,
听起来这好像
which is what it sounds like
是他们接下来要做的事
they'll be doing.
啥?柯德,等等
What? Chord, wait.
我并不想。。。。
I'm not going to--
这是什么?
What is this?
什么情况?
What's what?
这是什么?
What is this?
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
又弹出了一个窗口
Another window just opened up.
不会吧
No, it didn't.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
等等
Wait a second.
是他,是东尼大木
It's him.It's Tony.
快关灯,不然我们要惨了
Turn off the lights or we're fucked.
我♥操♥,柯德,卧垢了
Shit, Chord.I'm done with this.
别担心,尼克
Don't worry, Nick.
给我一首歌♥的时间
Just give me a second.
行了,尼克
OK, Nick.
今晚我有一堆活要干
I have a ton of work tonight.
我要离开了
I'm signing out.
你要下线了?
You're leaving?
我会保持在线
I'll still be here connected.
可以随时呼叫我
Call me anytime.
-可是。。。
-But
-你可以关掉摄像头
-You can turn off the camera,
可以关掉电脑
you can turn off the computer,
关掉你想关的一切
do whatever you want.
但切记,是她的错
But remember,it's her fault
导致你宅在酒店
you're stranded at that hotel.
我觉得她给你提供
I think it's only fair she should offer you
一些视听之娱才是公平的
a little entertainment in the meantime.
等。。等一下,我。。。
Hold on a second. I--
你是个好人,尼克
You're a nice guy, Nick.
她是那种到处走穴
She's the one who goes around
玩坏你们这群粉丝的人
screwing over guys like you.
我只是报复
I'm just getting even.
一会见,尼克
See you soon, Nick.
哈罗
Hello.
哈罗?
Hello?
首先,我们向您保证
First of all,we want to assure you
没人会侦听或追踪这条线路
that nobody can detect or trace this line.
这是我们近期开♥发♥的私人APP
It's personalized software we recently created ourselves.
所以如果您愿意和我们通话,我保证您绝对安全
So if you want to talk to us,you are completely safe.
咋样?
Well?
内啥?
Well, what?
你们想干啥?
电影精选列表