-啥?
-Yeah?
-没人联♥系♥你?
-Nobody has contacted you?
制片人没有通知你
The producers of the gala didn't call you
会面取消了吗?
to say the contest was cancelled?
啥?没有,我以为
What? No, I thought I
我应该在这儿等着
was supposed to wait here.
-取消了?
-Cancelled?
-就刚才
-One second.
我想有人要提新问题
I think we have another question.
好,那位先生
Yeah! Back there?
嗨,吉尔
OK, so, hi, Jill.
我想说的是预告片最后一段很赞
Just wanted to say this latest part of the saga looks great.
迫不及待想去看了
Can't wait to see it.
这是你和戴夫合作的第三部电影
So, this is your third movie with Dave
也是你和他结婚后
and the first one you've made together now that
一块演的第一部片
you're officially a couple in real life.
这次合作过程中是否有难点呢?
Did it make a big difference working together this time?
这次不用偷偷摸摸约会了
Well, there was a lot less sneaking around.
尼克,能听到我说话吗?
Nick,can you hear me?
-听到
-Yeah.
-我很抱歉,尼克
-I'm sorry, Nick.
我也无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
到底怎么了?
What happened?
你是说我大老远跑过来空欢喜一场?
You mean I came all the way out here for nothing?
我也不清楚,尼克,我们静候佳音吧
I don't know, Nick.Let's just sit tight.
我给他们留了信息
I left them a message.
哥们,我也很郁闷
Man, this breaks my heart.
可这不科学啊
But this doesn't make any sense.
他们之前还给我发了一封邮件
They just sent me an e-mail asking me
说让我给你录制一个问候视频
to record a greeting for you.
妈的,她在看什么东西?
What the hell is she staring at?
啥?你说谁?
What? Who?
她一直在看自己的包,难道她怕冰可乐喷一地?呵呵
She's looking at her bag the whole time.What, is she afraid her coke will fly out?
啥?你在说什么呢?
What? What are you talking about?
抱歉,等一下
Sorry, hold on a second.
...今晚最后一个问题
...last question of the night.
首先,恭喜本片即将上画
First of all,congratulations for the performance.
我是电影的大粉丝..
I'm a big fan of the saga...
吉尔,我想问一下
Jill, I wanted to ask you about
近期关于一段艳照视频泄露的流言
these recent rumors,about a leaked video.
这纯粹是胡说九道
I was not in any homemade porn video that got stolen.
视频我这倒是有一份,你付钱我就传给你
That's right.I've got it here.You have to pay.
泥垢,李琦,电影很赞
Come on, Richie.The movie's good.
你不必编造这种低级趣味故事
It's funny.You don't need to make up a story
说什么我拍了艳照视频
about me appearing in a porn movie
来哗众取宠
to get people talking about it.
等等,吉尔
Wait, wait, Jill.
-你是说制片方故意传出这流言?
-Are you saying the producers started the rumor?
-嘿,尼克
-Hey, Nick.
我拿自己开了个玩笑
I made a joke with myself
玩笑
made
别担心,别担心
But don't worry.Don't worry.
把这个链接拖到“天黑黑”网站
Drag this link into the Dark Sky web site.
这是啥?
What's this?
这是会场里的一个监控摄像头
It's a surveillance camera in the theater.
我从这儿能控制它
I can control it from here.
可以缩放
I can zoom it.
可以移♥动♥
I can move it.
她的手♥机♥
Her cell phone.
款式很完美
The model is perfect.
这是干什么?
What for?
你就不能拍张照片?
Can't you take a photo?
在场所有人里只有我俩拥有最好的角度
We have the best view in the house.
你在瞎说啥?
What are you talking about?
你知道我在说啥
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
有沟给赞
I've seen better cleavage,
放到你的网站上必火
but it'll look great on your web site.
她可从没露过事业线
She's never shown her tits before.
对我们来说,这才是发现新大♥陆♥
For us, that's the final frontier.
你从哪儿打过来的?
Where are you calling from?
你在哪儿操作的这些?
Where are you doing all this?
等等,等等
Hold on.Hold on.
行了,都安装好了,点击一下
There, all set.Click on there.
当然了,你出道于欧洲
Of course you were trained up in Europe
而最近你几乎只为美国观众拍电影
but you've been mainly making movies for Americans lately.
美国观众和欧洲观众之间
What is the difference between American audiences
在口味上有什么区别吗?
and European audiences?
-主要说说美国观众
-Basically,American audiences,
-啥?这是干啥呢?
-What?What is this?
柯德,你还在吗?
Chord, are you there?
闭嘴!关掉视频窗口的音量
Shut up!Turn off the volume
不然她会听到的!
of the window or she'll hear us!
抱歉,我忘了这软件和扩音器共享权限了
Sorry. I forgot this program boots with the mike open.
那么说这是。。。这就是。。。。
So, this is...this is--
是她的手♥机♥
It's her phone.
你可以浏览任何想看的东西
You can look at anything you want.
她的短♥信♥,她的照片
Her messages, her pics,
她的日程表,她的联♥系♥人
her schedule,her contacts.
别担心
Don't worry,there's no way
我们不会被抓住
we can get caught doing this.
她以为摄像头功能关闭着
She thinks her camera is off right now.
你为什么给我这些信息?
Why did you give this to me?
你能保密吗?
Can you keep a secret?
嗯
Yeah.
她是无缘无故取消晚餐的人
She's the one who canceled the dinner for no reason.
明天承办方
Tomorrow somebody from the distributor
又会找到许多理由解释
will make up some pretty excuse,
她每次像婊♥子♥的时候都是这副婊♥子♥相
like they always do when she acts like
a fucking bitch.
你是说她取消晚餐这件事?
You mean she cancelled the dinner?
对,就在刚才
Yeah.A little while ago.
我不敢相信!
I can't believe it!
我一路走来,却无人告知
I came all this way and nobody told me.
你可以看看她在打给谁
You can see who she's calling.
东尼·希尔曼
Tony Hillman.
我猜那是她的。。。。她的经纪人
I think that's her...Yeah, that's her agent.
-嗨
-Hi.
-嘿
-Hi.
抱歉没法脱身
I'm sorry I couldn't pick up.
刚完,我现在直接过来
It just finished.I'm coming straight over.
我不知道鸡尾酒会啥时候结束
I didn't know what time the cocktail party was over.
才刚开始,你不留下来?
It's just starting.You're not staying?
我以为你都计划好的
I thought it was on your schedule!
我奔出酒会
I rushed out of there so I could
就可以与你会面了
come and see you without having to
还不用解释什么
justify myself to anyone.
那么我该给你解释了?
Now I have to justify myself to you?
我只能陪你两三个小时
I only have a couple hours I can spend with you.
对不起,太坑了
I'm sorry, damn it.
你明白的
You know that.
为了见你我等了一整天
I've been waiting all day to see you.
我♥操♥!这小♥逼♥养的
Holy shit!That son of a bitch
一个月前订了个房♥
booked a hotel room a month ago
然后一路飞过来
and flew all the way over here.
真是王八蛋
What a bastard.
她要跟他见面?
She's going to see him?
你是说,他们马上要...?
You mean,they're going to...?
不敢相信!
I can't believe it!
听起来你打算回洛杉矶了
Looks like you'll be going back to L.A.
相比和那婊♥子♥吃饭,我这份大礼可更赞
with a much better souvenir than dinner
with that bimbo.
电影精选列表